It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im Just Thinking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
With what's going on in in Minnesota and around the country and then last week thousands of people gathering at a park in Toronto that we are going to find out quickly if Covid-19 is as lethal as the mainstream narrative says it is.

If it is, will be bad.

If it is not, I think it could be bad too...

There is so much distrust in the whole system from politics to police.

It has been such a slow awakening for much of the population but it feels like its about to go warp speed.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phayte
With what's going on in in Minnesota and around the country and then last week thousands of people gathering at a park in Toronto that we are going to find out quickly if Covid-19 is as lethal as the mainstream narrative says it is.

If it is, will be bad.

If it is not, I think it could be bad too...

There is so much distrust in the whole system from politics to police.

It has been such a slow awakening for much of the population but it feels like its about to go warp speed.

We have in America a Democratic candidate that can't stand unassisted for the two hours it would take to debate the Republican candidate.

Much less remember where he is, or if he is running against himself, or who he is.

So this will get MUCH worse, more horrible and possibly shatter America.

Because BAMN.

It just is what it is.

~Shrug~

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

a reply to: Phayte

Yeah I am wondering about that correlation as well.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

~Shrug~
a reply to: Lumenari

well I am not going to shrug as my country burns. thats not going to happen.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

~Shrug~

well I am not going to shrug as my country burns. thats not going to happen.

So what exactly are you going to do to stop Democratic governors from strangling their state economies for political points?

What are you going to do to stop the current firestorm of "protests" that are just riots with no consequence?

Face it.... we need a reset.

It's coming.

And there isn't a damn thing you can do about it but plan to survive it.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Phayte

Covid is old news. The media milked that dry. The people are sick of the--

Hey look at that! Aw hell naw! Let's give Auto Zone a piece of our mind!

The sooner people turn off the MSM, the sooner we reclaim our lives.

edit on 30-5-2020 by DietWoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   

What are you going to do to stop the current firestorm of "protests" that are just riots with no consequence?

how did i know that question was going to come. ( we get fiesty on ATS)

The least I can do is shed a tear for what my people, my country is going through right now. the most I can do is go down to Seattle and provide a peacful prescence to the protestors that are out there and make sure no fires are set and talk to those who are trying to cause damage.

But it looks like so far Seattle is not that bad? as far as protestors/rioters are cause that much damage.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
The state officals of MN are talking about this like it is armed "sophisticated resistance going on.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I also think that Minnesota people need to walk the streets tomorrow and say hey you gotta stop destroying our city if you are not form Minnesota Get out of here now!!

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I'm going to take the bet that you'd believe has long odds and say that there wont be any major new outbreaks because of it.

Just like in the many states of re-opening that have several hundreds of people cycling through Wal-Marts all day and in relatively close proximity together at the beach, walking past each other in groups all day, and people walking past each other in large cities everyday.

Many of the protestors are wearing masks to stay safe anyways, no pun intended.
edit on 30-5-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The current state of the US is unsustainable. It's almost over.

Interpret it how you wish.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phayte
we are going to find out quickly if Covid-19 is as lethal as the mainstream narrative says it is.

We were discussing this last night and agree. If it doesn't blow up by Aug 1......

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
The state officals of MN are talking about this like it is armed "sophisticated resistance going on.

"Sophisticated resistance"? You have got to be kidding. Please tell me the difference between "armed, sophisticated resistance" from a population and anarchist insurrection.
edit on 30-5-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

yeah he says it was some thing there were unprepared for in the full conference I watched last night. He also says they had medified explosives. when enforcemnet would secure a place they would just go to another place.

edit on 30-5-2020 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join