It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots fired on LE in Minneapolis

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
anybody listening to Governor Walt? he said that " we were unprepared for this" wow.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I think this has to be linked to the lockdown. We had trevon martin, Eric gardner, the list can go on and on.

whats the difference? we had a national lockdown go in place.

Is this the manifestation of being locked up for to long??

and you are right? chrages weere placed , the officer is in custody.

we are making progress with the justice system. its not perfect sure. but we are making progress.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Did I just hear everything I needed to hear. from the MN gov. "we are protecting are most critical asessts, the federal reserve."

Ofcourse the federal reserve would be the most critical, neither federal nor private.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This "scortched earth policy" is going to backfire something fierce.

When you're infrastructure is decimated, where are you going to go? Where are you going to shop and get food or any necessities??

This has the potential to spill over into areas that are "unburnt" and God help those that come face to face with hungry mouths and unchecked aggression.

The criminal elements in these cities want this free for all to continue as long as possible because in the most poverty stricken areas they don't want any law enforcement at all, never will; it impacts their bottom lines.

It's going to be a while before this gets any better, in the meantime it's going to get worse, hence shots fired.

"When people lose everything, and have nothing left to lose, they lose it." -Gerald Celente

Even if losing everything is by their own doing, why should that matter? Personal responsibility is like kryptonite to criminals.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
does seem to be the next logical step.

Per this...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes he's quite left. But I linked him to hear the foul rhetoric of the protesters.
Everyone interviewed were easily able the make such comments like.

"Kill all the Whities"
"Kill all the Cops"
"We're going to the suburbs to R@pe, murder your wife kids and set fire to your communities"

This one comment I found odd...
"send us back to Africa so we can be free"
Noted that no older African Americans 50+ made such comments. Only the 18-mid to late 20ish.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
Did I just hear everything I needed to hear. from the MN gov. "we are protecting are most critical asessts, the federal reserve."

Ofcourse the federal reserve would be the most critical, neither federal nor private.

THANK YOU.

It's been my position from the start of this fiasco that it's all about the FED take over.

One distraction to next...and the next.... and the next....and the next...

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   

anybody listening to Governor Walt? he said that " we were unprepared for this" wow.

Its actually waltz, not walt. I was rather neutral on this man, then he botched covid and went full retard on these riots.

The man isn't fit to lead a group of lemmings off a cliff.

I'm finally going to do it, I'm going to vote this year. At almost 40, this finally got me going. I've threatened it with regard to voting trump, but this local moron is too much. I'm going hard r all down the ballot. Vote out fools like waltz, flip mn for trump. Its life or death at this point.
edit on 30-5-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Great idea, gangs vs cops in street battles

Are all Americans this dumb?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   

a reply to: JBurns

I think this has to be linked to the lockdown. We had trevon martin, Eric gardner, the list can go on and on.

whats the difference? we had a national lockdown go in place.

Is this the manifestation of being locked up for to long??

and you are right? chrages weere placed , the officer is in custody.

we are making progress with the justice system. its not perfect sure. but we are making progress.

I think it deeper than that not only is it the lockdown, its losing jobs, the uncertainty, the media's continuing negativity. The social media blasting us 24/7 as was mentioned elsewhere, collectively our minds can't handle all the input, we were much better off knowing less information 100 years ago or at least getting information that was spread out over months sometimes and not instantaneous as it is now. Thus our collective cheese has slid off our collective cracker, we all need to take a chill pill and relax. We are gonna be royally screwed if something really bad happens, as it is likely to as COVID doesn't stop all the other natural and man made disasters from happening.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, time for them to take the rubber bullets out of their guns now. I guess some of the people looting and burning things down have guns, probably not legally owned ones either.

At least they have guns. I heard the police in France can't carry a gun.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The situation is primed and ready for the one incident to set off the firestorm.
I shouldn't even mention this but if some crazed Nazi, or black militant spewing radical shows up at one of these events with an AR and starts unloading on the cops as well as the crowds, it will ignite a firestorm across the nation that only martial law will be able to put it down.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

There are too many "threats" to be prepared for all of them. Even when Governors/Mayors say they're "prepared" for something, it still overpowers them. NYC De Blasio's office authored a paper in 2018 explaining how they were "prepared" for a biological attack, if terrorists chose that weapon. When relatively minor Covid-19 arrived, we saw that NYC wasn't prepared at all.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT
It would be worse if George Soros escalated, by having a few (fake) White Law Enforcement officers stand in plain view of TV cameras, and fire live rounds into the protestors.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It wouldn't even take Soros funding to do so after the precint got raided. It wouldn't take much for a few stooges to go out dressed in stolen cop gear and causing more damage only to disappear and dump the police gear in a fire and disappear without a trace.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1
I tried watch the riots for the first time Friday night. Boring. Nothing but fires and looting. Even the TV camera guys disabled their stabilization mechanisms to make it seem like they were dodging mortars and bullets. Very tame, compared to what we see in Mideast riots, where bottles of gasoline are lit and thrown.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Only in America, are other countries around the world as divided as the USA, while we clap for our NHS once a week, Americans continue to treat each other as worthless.

I pray for your nation and its populace

stay safe and lets hope sanity returns

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

It can get better quickly. If the police open fire and kill as many of the terrorists as possible.

edit on 30/5/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: EternalShadow

It can get better quickly. If the police open fire and kill as many of the terrorists as possible.

Wipe your chin already, geezus.

Is this what we've become in less than three months??

Salvitating at the notion of more death and chaos?

Get a grip.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Well, time for them to take the rubber bullets out of their guns now. I guess some of the people looting and burning things down have guns, probably not legally owned ones either.

No! I thought they were all fine, upstanding citizens who obeyed all laws, particularly gun laws and those against arson, assault and destruction of property.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41

No! I thought they were all fine, upstanding citizens who obeyed all laws, particularly gun laws and those against arson, assault and destruction of property.

Saw one video of looters, there were blacks, whites, Asians, Hispanics, and women in the mix. Lots of them were wearing covid masks too, so nobody could identify who they were.

Well, if cops start shooting looters, they cannot make it look like they are discriminating. For every black looter they shoot, they have to shoot a white looter. For every Male they shoot they have to shoot a female. That is only fair....that way they can't be called racist or targeting just one sex. So, since more colored people are in these rioters, all whites with them must be targeted first. A criminal is a criminal, no matter what color they are.

Just think of what one person toting a hidden automatic pistol with a huge clip or two could do to a line of cops on riot patrol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join