It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis police caught using agent Provocateur to start riots!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Throughout the day, most of the protests in Minneapolis were peaceful with the exception of protesters directing their anger and property destruction toward the police department who refused to immediately charge George Floyd’s killers. However, as was widely reported, the Autozone near the department was one of the first places to be looted and set on fire.

Now, we have the video of the first person to instigate the destruction — and he was definitely not part of the George Floyd protests.

Summary by a First Amendment Auditor.

Actual Video of police agent.

He walks up to the windows with a hammer in one hand, umbrella in the other. Just nonchalantly walks up to the windows and starts busting them.
One of the protesters tries to stop him.

The 'Thin Blue Line' gang has struck.

thefreethoughtproject.com...
edit on 29-5-2020 by ErEhWoN because: added a thought

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
That happened two days ago. That Auto Zone was burned last night.
edit on 5 29 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I posted on this already.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It's great that the one former cop was charged with something. Problem is, it should have been at the very least 2nd degree murder. More than that, all 4 of the officers on the scene need to be charged with accessory to murder. We can't allow this in the United States of America.

Police have no right to do what was done and who made them think they had that right? You exist to protect and serve your community. You may dress up in garb lately that looks like storm trooper gear but your oath to the Constitution never changed.

You protect and serve the people in the district you work. Dammit ATS, I have been incensed and pissed off about a lot of things but I don't think I have ever been this pissed off about something. I want every single one of those former cops handcuffed, fingerprinted and in jail where they belong.
edit on 29-5-2020 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

I thought so! Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join