It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of Inslee's order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I think I have waited until now to rant about the stay at home orders (Maybe twitter can fact check me) I wanted to wait until i was at a point where "I am mad as hell and I am not ging to take it anymore" until that point. I know also people are now concentrating on events in Minnesota and I know this won;t be popular. while I have not ranted maybe that was not for the best. I havent been able to sleep, Which is probably because I havent been able to work out and play basektball. I know not being able to play basketball is not a five alarm problem. But for me it is apart of my self care, my release, where I can let go of my problems and not think about them.

But for these 3 months it has been all I have been thinking about. I have been obssessed with how these orders have been an infringement on our rights, liberties, pursuit of happiness. Our freedom of choice!

I have been like a madman probably to my friends, sending them evry little bit of information that I have to prove my point, that these orders are draconian.

Now to Inslee the scourge of the west! The Baron of Buffoonery. We had our first case of corona virus in March, in fact we in Washington state has the first case in the united states. It was said we hit our peak in mid late april. Not only was data saying that our case were going down. We in Washington were getting compliments from the corona virus task force on how case were going down. That should have been enough to say hey washington state should be one of the first to open up. NO! Our Idiot governor said he is controlled by SCIENCE and data. last time I checked inslee you are not a scientist. You who said Climate change is the biggest threat we have? You havent mentioned climate change since when?? how about this for data, we have 7 million or so Washingtonians. we had 1000 or so deaths. to make my point further lets double the numbers and say we had 2,000 people die. does that math constitute with locking people up for 3 months! 7 million people vs 2,000?

Inslee is only ending the order because as liberal reporters were finally pressing him and saying this week, that you inslee have one of the most restricive orders. we are behind New york and California. Inslee is facing a law suit about his order. which may also be one of the reason why he is ending the order.

komonews.com...

edit on 29-5-2020 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

I think I have waited until now to rant about the stay at home orders

Welcome to the party 🎉 🎈

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
...We had our first case of corona virus in March, in fact we in Washington state has the first case in the united states. It was said we hit our peak in mid late april.
komonews.com...

On 20 January, the first known case of COVID-19 was confirmed in the Pacific Northwest state of Washington in a man who had returned from Wuhan on 15 January.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I used to live in western Washington... nearly 30 years ago. I was stationed at McChord AFB. I was there for two years, 1992-1994 and I absolutely LOVED it. I LOVED Seattle... the entire area was incredible.

5 years ago, my wife and I visited her cousin in Seattle... it was a DUMP. The liberals, have destroyed the emerald city.

Inslee, is trying to destroy the rest of Washington. That is fact.

You could not pay me enough, to live there now.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: American-philosopher
...We had our first case of corona virus in March, in fact we in Washington state has the first case in the united states. It was said we hit our peak in mid late april.
komonews.com...

On 20 January, the first known case of COVID-19 was confirmed in the Pacific Northwest state of Washington in a man who had returned from Wuhan on 15 January.

Washington Spreading place of the Covid 19 virus and Murder hornets... Just sayin' ...

new topics

top topics

join