It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Floyd Protests are Spreading Nationwide !!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The only thing missing is some guy or a politician playing a stringed instrument.
edit on 30-5-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
For those of you wondering

Covid only infects evil people who want to go to work, church, or protest the lockdowns.

Noble protestors burning down cities are immune

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
For those of you wondering

Covid only infects evil people who want to go to work, church, or protest the lockdowns.

Noble protestors Douche rioters burning down cities are immune

FTFY, there appeared to be a minor error

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It's a good thing Gov. Walz had strangely harsh restrictions for his state then. He begins to look prescient. COVID-19 is about to make itself right at home in Minneapolis ... oh, yeah, that's right. They're all immune.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Did they just rip down part of the WH fence with their bare hands??

BTW, I'm following this stream, he's hopping several livestreamers. Minneapolis, Dallas, LA & DC for now, I believe.

edit on 5/30/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/30/2020 by Nyiah because: Oops, included the v= before the video code.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Did they just rip down part of the WH fence with their bare hands??

BTW, I'm following this stream, he's hopping several livestreamers. Minneapolis, Dallas, LA & DC for now, I believe.

Link not working what the name of the channel?

edit on 24531America/ChicagoSat, 30 May 2020 00:24:00 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Direct link here while I try to figure out how I screwed up a simple YT embed:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: interupt42

Direct link here while I try to figure out how I screwed up a simple YT embed:

www.youtube.com...

ats embedding is lacking

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

youtu.be...

yvid]e1G6tb0r8po[/yvid

I give up.
Can link, but not embed.

edit on 30-5-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
What do you think happens tomorrow? SHould the President make a statement?? remarks??

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Here is my livestream of LA on dlive

dlive.tv...

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

youtu.be...

I give up.
Can link, but not embed.

yvid] e1G6tb0r8po [/yvid

The only part of a YT web address needed on here is the video ID code after the v= part of the web address on the desktop site, and just that code from mobile web addresses. With the proper brackets to start & finish with, and no spaces, of course

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
What do you think happens tomorrow? SHould the President make a statement?? remarks??

Yes, he should have held a press conference tonight actually, and he should make it damn clear he wants those cops to face justice.

He should show during the press conference the fine people hoax - there are still millions that believe he supports white supremacists because of it. Why he has not already done this is beyond me.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Thank you.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I'm frustrated beyond belief.

Am watching them loot a liquor store and all they're taking is beer and wine.

Not one ssingle idiot is enjoying a 20 year old scotch!

Heathens!!

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Yes, he should have held a press conference tonight actually, and he should make it damn clear he wants those cops to face justice.

He should show during the press conference the fine people hoax - there are still millions that believe he supports white supremacists because of it. Why he has not already done this is beyond me.
a reply to: proximo

will that stop the burning,looting, destruction of bussinesses? If the president does this tomorrow?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
Democratic strongholds ravaged by Covid-19 and Riots in just the first 5 months of the year. What's next on tap?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

Set up a riot task force!

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   
” The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”

That quote is often posted in various threads on these forums, typically by those who would call themselves “patriots” and true defenders of the Constitution against what they perceive as the inexorable advance of government tyranny impinging upon the rights of free citizens.

And yet, many of theses same “patriots” and defenders are now decrying the these acts of those “rioting” across the land in response to yet another act of brutality perpetrated against a citizen under color of law.

For what greater act of demonstrable tyranny can there be than to wantonly murder an unarmed, outnumbered, restrained, and apparently cooperating citizen in the street, as an officer of the law, while three additional officers look on and do nothing?

It must be argued that when agents, under the auspices of a government, are allowed to believe that they, individually, have been granted by their positions, the authority to kill free citizens under any pretense, with the expectation that their actions will be supported by their superiors, then such a government can only be defined as a true tyranny.

I believe that in ”Brave New World”, the author describes tyranny along the the lines of “the boot that forever grinds the face of the Citizen into the mud”.

We have just witnessed a real-life enactment of that metaphor wherein the knee of the Authoritarian State , in the person of a duly authorized “LEO” literally! ground his knee into the neck of a Citizen, forcing his face into the street, until that Citizen died.

Protesters who claim that their constitutional rights are being violated because they temporarily aren’t being allowed to conduct their normal lives due to a disease are being called “Patriots”.

Yet, protesters, who have in some cases had friends and family members actually killed without just cause or due process by the government (in fact, the same government), are rioters and “thugs”?

The blood that nourishes the Tree of Liberty is always red...

Even when the skin of the Patriots shedding that blood isn’t always white.
edit on 30-5-2020 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

I think the obvious answer is more armed forces. More and more and more. These animals need to be contained and detained so they may be transported back to their cages. LETS GO PRESIDENT! MAKE IT HAPPEN!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join