It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Floyd Protests are Spreading Nationwide !!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
FOX crew guy in Atlanta got into the tear gas.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No loss to me. I hate going around that place to get to MomoCon. Never understood why you would pay to look at sports stuff you can look up.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

No loss to me. I hate going around that place to get to MomoCon. Never understood why you would pay to look at sports stuff you can look up.

As a former collegiate athlete, I might have some idea ...

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

They seem to have broke the camera closest to the College Football Hall of Fame. It is no longer working.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
Any chance there was foresight on this, and that’s why National Guard was activates in all 50 states for Covid... ?

Id say theres at least a chance of it.

The playbook here isnt all that hidden, its just amplified now that a sufficiently extreme event (The Virus) sunk the hooks of manipulation in deeper than ever.

Id say the plan remains about the same though; reduce social cohesion, weaken economically, etc. Bounce between manipulation seeds, give small lulls to increase psychological impact, then really start hammering Agenda 21 using the same DoubleSpeak as always.

Make people think they are fighting for their ideals, fighting for "something," but make sure the avenues they take will never see those things realized. Rather, they just work towards Happytopia.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

It disgusts me to see the authorities just letting them destroy a city like that.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'm frustrated beyond belief.

Am watching them loot a liquor store and all they're taking is beer and wine.

Not one ssingle idiot is enjoying a 20 year old scotch!

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Oh, they're throwing water bottles and bricks at the secret service now ...

That's working up to something, and it could get really ugly.
edit on 29-5-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

It also violates every principle set down in the COTUS. 

And yet the COTUS is supposed to be a living document not some static piece of paper gathering dust somewhere.

most of the men who signed it, were imperfect men, who understood the inequities of their day, as slave holders who even back then knew it was immoral but through a combination of greed and sociopolitical considerations couldn't finish the job... however they were cleaver enough to leave provisions in it , that the day may come when things must change.

Hence preamble part In order to make a more perfect Union.

edit on 29-5-2020 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Spider879

King believed in the country the same as Fredrick Douglass. The difference between them and the idiots who claim to be down for the struggle today is that these idiots today don't believe in the country and it's ability to become a better place for everyone.

They believe it's evil to its core.

I refuse to stand with such men.

Kapernick never said he didn't believed in the nation, he believed that there are massive problems that plagued us that no one in power seemed to be able to fix, not Dem, not Reps not local not anybody.

“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people and people of color. To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.”

ftw.usatoday.com...

He called the country racist, thats a lie.

Strange, dont recall kaeprnicks protest over this police killing, or the litany of other white people being killed by cops.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Its disturbing to say the least..

Its a difficult war to fight though. How do you fight a conflict where all the major avenues of social influence have been suborned (or created..) by hostile interests?

I obviously have my own ideas there, but as far as I can tell, the timeframe remains 2021-2030. Sure as s#!+ hope Im wrong, but that would mean what we have seen this year are the opening salvos that have been decades in the making.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Atlanta CNN Center and surrounding area is surrounded by police and seems under control. More police than protesters at the moment.

Most of the protests have police lines with the occasional arrest, usually for throwing things at police. Why is Minneapolis just letting the riot run wild without even trying?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Here's the live Los Angeles protesters. This is no longer live but they keep bouncing from early in the day to live night.
m.youtube.com...

Hang tight I'll find the protest in Charlotte North Carolina.
m.youtube.com...
Actual live.

Guy from Minneapolis Unicorn.. live now
m.youtube.com...
Setting more fires

edit on 29-5-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Minneapolis gutter trash burning down & looting a Wells Fargo bank now.

Buncha losers, no loss to society here if s# gets hardcore.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
kinda concerned about the White House area. That could go hot very quick.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite
a reply to: nerbot

The state murdering people is a bit more important than your inability to dine in at McDonalds. Jesus, you guys don't even try to hide your racism anymore.

Tell me about it! It turns out that those thousands of Nursing Home people murdered by New York Governor Cuomo were good, honorable people who helped build this country!

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
From Fox News, Secret Service agent injured outside Whitehouse perimeter. Hit in head with something.

Getting rougher at the Whitehouse.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Pants up don't loot!

#PantsUpDontLoot!

That is how I feel about it.

And for the record, Detroit is not quiet. A riot has gotten violent.

Last time we seen these kind of activities, it was orchestrated by the left. Six cities and all of them coordinated.

The same thing happened in the 60s, race wars instigated by politicians to take advantage of the counter culture.

Don't take my word for it, search it up. Prove me wrong.

I dare you.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
kinda concerned about the White House area. That could go hot very quick.

They have snipers.... But not enough.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Atlanta mayor doesn't play around. She at least has some spine, more than the second rate Justin Trudeau they have in Minneapolis.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join