It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Floyd Protests are Spreading Nationwide !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
a reply to: carewemust

Lol don’t tempt fate. Caught the sarcasm thou. πŸ˜›βœŒοΈ

Where'd you get the cute little emoticons?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

🍎

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The narrative and general theme is "Racism" !!!!!!! β­•πŸŽ―β­•

Chicago mayor drops 'coded' f-bomb blasting Trump's controversial tweet on George Floyd protests

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot (D) on Friday torched President Trump's controversial tweet about protests after the death of George Floyd, sharing a "coded" message: "It starts with 'f' and ends with 'you.'"

Lightfoot made the comment at a press briefing Friday, during which she condemned the death of Floyd and the actions by police as seen in a video of his arrest.

"It's impossible for me as a black woman who has been the target of blatant racism over the course of my life not to take the killing of George Floyd personally. Watching that poor man beg for his life and for the ability to breathe and then watching the life leave him there in the streets I felt angry, I feel sickened and a range of other emotions all at once," Lightfoot said at a moving press briefing Friday.

"Being black in America shouldn't be a death sentence," she said.
β­•πŸŽ―β­•

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The Minneapolis curfew is already useless 😨

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Fox news now reporting National Guard and Police have all pulled back from confronting rioters in Minneapois. Reporter says he has not seen any police in over two hours.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
There was/is a protest outside the Plaza here, but the police have held their line and the protest has remained a protest.

There have been a few times when things have been thrown at the cops, but that's about it.

Generally, the cops here don't get too rough though. We haven't had any highly charged incidents in a long time.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

You're seriously going to come in here, invoke Colin Kapernick's name as if it belongs to some principled, honored activist that is fighting the good fight? This guy's name doesn't belong in the same paragraph, THE SAME BOOK as the name of Dr. MLK.

Please, spare me any Kapernick adulation. You lose all credibility bringing him into this mix.

Yes I will, cuz MLK wasn't perfect either as a womanizer and cheating on Mrs King, however I can separate their flaws from their good fight, but I seriously doubt if you and others would listen to king if he was young and around today speaking the same truth, or would you put him on blast along with Kapernick.
How would things turned out if folks like you didn't gaslight what Kapernick was actually trying to do, rather than misdirecting what his protest was all about.
edit on 29-5-2020 by Spider879 because: Add content.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Some Brooklyn police stations are being attacked !!!!!!

🎱😈🎱

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

next thing you know Baghdad BoB --- I mean a black CNN reporter will be rounded up on live morning cable Television...

nah... I must need a nap...

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
They are reporting on a live feed from my local news that the 88 precinct in Brooklyn has been overrun. Commissioner Shea called in a level 3 mobilization. 84th precinct under siege and Brooklyn North.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

King believed in the country the same as Fredrick Douglass. The difference between them and the idiots who claim to be down for the struggle today is that these idiots today don't believe in the country and it's ability to become a better place for everyone.

They believe it's evil to its core.

I refuse to stand with such men.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Chauvin's wife released a statement: she sends her condolences to the family and is divorcing her husband.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Fox news now reporting National Guard and Police have all pulled back from confronting rioters in Minneapois. Reporter says he has not seen any police in over two hours.

The livestream I'm watching shows a lot of people surrounding the 5th precinct.

It was fortified and has police on the roof as well as on neighboring buildings roofs.

It seems peaceful for the moment, but if it turns I'm sure a hammer will drop and the NG and police will move in VERY rapidly.

They won't let another precinct get routed/burned.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
President Trump gets another one right. The Covid-19 CRISIS has vanished, just like that!

edit on 5/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

King believed in the country the same as Fredrick Douglass. The difference between them and the idiots who claim to be down for the struggle today is that these idiots today don't believe in the country and it's ability to become a better place for everyone.

They believe it's evil to its core.

I refuse to stand with such men.

Kapernick never said he didn't believed in the nation, he believed that there are massive problems that plagued us that no one in power seemed to be able to fix, not Dem, not Reps not local not anybody.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I have been watching traffic cameras around CNN Center in Atlanta. Police holding line. Protesters leaving or moving somewhere else. Atlanta seems to be calming down for the moment.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Atlanta in total chaos πŸ”₯

It is absolutely insane. I'm not there but my brother and his girl were there by the CNN center. Next thing I know, were getting a phone call from his girlfriend stating that my brother had been arrested.

I don't know all the details yet on why he was arrested. There are rumors that he grabbed a canister of tear gas and threw it. Dumb move, I know. Apparently illegal, as well.

I'll post an update when I hear something. Anyone out there in the chaos, please be safe!

edit on 29-5-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Yes, the "vision" the activists have is one for a social justice nation where the law is used as a weapon to try to enforce a false equity that is neither just nor fair for anybody, not you, not me, not them.

It also violates every principle set down in the COTUS. They think "we have nothing to lose but our chains" comes from Assata Shakur, but it's actually straight up Marx.
edit on 29-5-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Any chance there was foresight on this, and that’s why National Guard was activated in all 50 states for Covid... ?
edit on 29-5-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: Typo

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

They looted the College Football Hall of Fame - a symbol of police oppression if ever one existed!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join