It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Floyd Protests are Spreading Nationwide !!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: Vasteel
After all these years of talk on these forums, when the state actually starts cracking down, killing civilans with impunity, imposing curfews, becoming a police state, it's amazing how many ATS members side with the state.

When a boot is on your neck I bet you'll beg to be allowed to lick the other one.

I agree, ATS is weird like that you know why? Any chance they get to play sock puppet to Trump they jump on it. Most of the threads get ruined and are unreadable compared to everything you can read on the internet about the George Floyd protests.

Another great point.

You know, if ats doesnt supporting beating the people on this video, they are just bad people

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Spider879

Yes we see the talking points coming out.

This isnt left wing rioters, its all sides that are bad.

It wasnt the left wing that pushed for years the false narrative that this is a racist country and police are racist that are hunting and killing black men, it was all sides.

Based on history and a continuing pattern, which is deeply rooted, are all self described right wingers racist??.. I think not!, not even all Trump supporters are that.
People can be liberal and racist... See Kathy from Central Pk..and off course there are Black folks/POC who are racists, I made no excuses for none.
edit on 1-6-2020 by Spider879 because: To correct content.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: Vasteel
After all these years of talk on these forums, when the state actually starts cracking down, killing civilans with impunity, imposing curfews, becoming a police state, it's amazing how many ATS members side with the state.

When a boot is on your neck I bet you'll beg to be allowed to lick the other one.

I agree, ATS is weird like that you know why? Any chance they get to play sock puppet to Trump they jump on it. Most of the threads get ruined and are unreadable compared to everything you can read on the internet about the George Floyd protests.

The rest of social media is like a virus, they spread easily the talking points that the virus wants the "body" to hear and get infected with.

If you don't want to hear anything other than the social media line, then don't come to ATS.

ATS is all about alternative ways of looking at things.

Don't like to be mentally challenged with other points of view? Don't like having your world view challenged and stretched? Then don't distress yourself by coming here, and stick with the prescribed mob mentality that the media says you should hear and believe. It's that simple.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Are you implying i said all left wingers are racist?

I dont believe that fro a second. Actually, I believe most left wingers are disgusted by these riots.

But the leadership has defended groups like antifa, and pushed a false narrative that inflamed racial tensions that led to this situation.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
Don't like to be mentally challenged with other points of view? Don't like having your world view challenged and stretched? Then don't distress yourself by coming here, and stick with the prescribed mob mentality that the media says you should hear and believe. It's that simple.

There is no challenging view here on ATS, it's the same tards on the right arguing with the same tards on the left.

Occasionally you get someone like Grambler who points out that his side is wrong in a particular instance and then gets lumped in with 'the bad guys'.

There is nothing challenging here, I could sock puppet each account myself and have a near identical conversation that normally occurs and it wouldn't differ by more than a few words.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah but i suck too

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

100%. You're heartless and evil.

Which is why I like you.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And in the spirit of calling balls and strikes.

These riots clearly benefit the establishment on both sides, republicans and democrats.

As long as false narratives are pushed to divide us racially, we dont come together to realize how much the government has screwed and robbed us all, particularly with this latest covid debacle.

edit on 1-6-2020 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Don't forget!

The riots are ushering in Track-Tracing now!

So you're monitored 24/7 for your safety!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

As long as false narratives are pushed to divide us racially, we dont come together to realize how much the government has screwed and robbed us all, particularly with this latest covid debacle.

I completely agree, you once again having people applauding government overreach because it makes them feel good to see someone on the other side get jackbooted.

The excuses they make, 'they should have obeyed', 'it's only temporary', 'it's for our safety', show what huge government bootlicking lapdogs they are.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Are you implying i said all left wingers are racist?

I dont believe that fro a second. Actually, I believe most left wingers are disgusted by these riots.

But the leadership has defended groups like antifa, and pushed a false narrative that inflamed racial tensions that led to this situation.

I've never said or implied that, after all Ima bona fide lefty who largely belonged to that tribe, but I can still see through some of their bull sht, and call them out when I see it, for this reason I'm no longer "Blk." at the moment, cuz I'm not gonna vote for Biden, although Trump is horrible, and may well be the last president of the
United States should he get a 2nd term.

Why I said America is racist AF, cuz I've traveled extensively to Nations all over the globe, some majority white some,majority Black some majority yellowish brown, and through all my travels I have yet to justify my existence or humanity to anyone, it's like night and day, a load lifted, I donno how else to explain it, but maybe other black folks, who travel can relate and explain it better, however visiting the U.S it never fails, that weight again is almost immediate, and I know you're not gonna understand this ,because we are living through very different experiences.

edit on 1-6-2020 by Spider879 because: Victim of auto correct.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
youtu.be...
Antifa infiltrators most likely.
Who are these folks, ^^really!! ..listen to the BLM protester calling out these two females infiltrators?? questioning them doing damage, there was another individual dressed in black, smashing up pavements in NYC??.. when another group of protesters grabbed him and tossed him to the cops.
A 20yrs old white girl just ruined her life by throwing a Molotov cocktail on to a squad car carrying four cops, now she being charged with attempted murder of four officers.
People really need to step back, waay too many players involved and all are not playing for the same team.
mobile.twitter.com...
Look^^ here also who are these white people handing out bricks to black men being returned to them by a sista.
edit on 1-6-2020 by Spider879 because: Add content.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
These RIOTS are not protests.

They have NOTHING to fo with Floyd.

Why do people insist on calling them 'Floyd Protests'?

Once again the "don't waste a good crisis" crowd WANTS the rioting and looting. These have nothing to do with Floyd.

The TPTB NEEDED this to happen. This year has been a chain of events that has been set in motion, and logically followed one after another without giving people time to breathe and think.

Why do crazy things happen? They don't happen organically. Normal people don't just suddenly riot and loot, especially after the criminal police officers have already been not only fired, but tried, judged and sentenced! (SUSPICIOUSLY quickly, as if it was orchestrated theater)

There's so much fishy about all of this, so many red flags.. there's clearly a sense of some powerful group puppeteering all of this, all these insane events from CCP's Hong Kong oppression and resulting protests to governmental overreach (using some 'virus hysteria' as excuse) to sudden riots that have no request, demand, requirement or message.

What do the rioters want? What's the endgame? No one can bring Floyd back to life. The police officers have already been punished. What more do they want? What's their goal, message, result?

WHAT do they accept as the result that will stop them from rioting?

I think they are just useful idiots that the powerful oligarchy is using to advance their agenda.

I could be wrong..

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Man brought "Riot Control Bees" to a protest.

A beekeeper brought 12 crates of bees to a protest and was ready to kick them over if the protest got out of control. The police asked him to leave.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

That's what some of us have been saying. There are people at these protests, using them, taking advantage of the tense nature of all protests, stoking the crowd and trying to tip them over the edge into anger and anarchy and then channeling what they get in destructive ways using the opportunists and criminal elements. They've coordinated and planned for it.

They're turning it into an insurrection. Why do you think it was ANTIFA named as domestic terrorists and *not* Black Lives Matter? Given the most visible signs at the protests, you'd think the latter would make more sense if you're looking only at the obvious, but I don't think there's been much anger against BLM since the earliest stages of this rash of rioting, not since people started putting the oddities together.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

There are no demands.

BLM always had demands.

This is insurrection.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I find it funny that many Americans believe the 2nd amendment to be so sacred in order to oppose tyranny and government oppression, but as soon as riots/protests take place many fully support armed officers shooting rubber bullets at people standing on their own private property. Suddenly they are pro-military, pro-police and anti protest.

The hypocrisy is extremely difficult to follow. I suppose many are in favour of the POTUS claims to deploy military into American streets in order to enforce law and order. I can’t imagine Americans supporting this, but here we are. Things are bat# crazy.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Man brought "Riot Control Bees" to a protest.

A beekeeper brought 12 crates of bees to a protest and was ready to kick them over if the protest got out of control. The police asked him to leave.

Despite my husband being deathly allergic to bees, that's friggn' hilarious & even he guffawed pretty good at it, "HAHAHA! I'd buy that guy a beer. Or a case of it."

The "riot" attempt in downtown Grand Rapids tonight lasted all of 30 minutes. NG guys so much as flinched, the turds scattered. Then it started to sprinkle & they all went home.
LMFAO, the woke babies can't even handle a MI sprinkle, rotfl XD I hope a Wicked Witch "I'm melting! I'm melting!" meme takes off, that was so goddamn lame. Completely hilarious, but what a bunch of jokes.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar
I find it funny that many Americans believe the 2nd amendment to be so sacred in order to oppose tyranny and government oppression, but as soon as riots/protests take place many fully support armed officers shooting rubber bullets at people standing on their own private property. Suddenly they are pro-military, pro-police and anti protest.

The hypocrisy is extremely difficult to follow. I suppose many are in favour of the POTUS claims to deploy military into American streets in order to enforce law and order. I can’t imagine Americans supporting this, but here we are. Things are bat# crazy.

Look, just because you're all woke and pissy doesn't give you the right to destroy my stuff. Try it on me personally, and I'll roll out the red carpet for the MPs, not just NG. Your rioty ass can rot.
edit on 6/1/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Apologies, I've been busy with work, life, family, dinner. . .

What cities are on fire tonite?

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join