It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Floyd Protests are Spreading Nationwide !!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
What I am seeing its these anarchist that are coming into situations and starting the destruction, nthese anarchist are professionals. and it sucks even more because we are in "mask culture" right now. so not everyone is not easily identified. Kind of a perfect strom. we have again people who have been pent up from a lockdown.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Seattle's weird like that, but yep it might have been a better idea to call in 1200 like they did in MN. At least Inslee is doing something without blaming Trump, the environment, or claiming it's going to kill Grandma.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
What I am seeing its these anarchist that are coming into situations and starting the destruction, nthese anarchist are professionals. and it sucks even more because we are in "mask culture" right now. so not everyone is not easily identified. Kind of a perfect strom. we have again people who have been pent up from a lockdown.

Yes.

Quite the coincidence huh.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Perhaps a community's danger is in proportion to how likely its population has been to adopt the mask cult.

If no one thinks it odd to wear one, then out of towners have an easier time blending in and causing chaos.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Meh, this is unrest we also have to remember, we saw a video of a cop for several minutes casually applying pain to a man begging for his mother. That was enough optics on top of all the other negative chain of events that have occurred this year to create this scenario. At this point looking I see no positive solution ending it, just a strong and powerful response from the system.

2 rights do not make a wrong, also using a man’s wrongful death even if he put himself in a bad position does not allow The creation of a liaison of riots nation wide. Not to mention when the rioters destroy taxed paid equipment and buildings they are hurting us and themselves which should not be condoned whatever the excuse given, it is not justified and uncivilized. If this was just a protest I could stand behind it, instead this is an orchestrated event by many for their own gain, whether it be their egos or material gain from looting from their fellow citizens.

Stupidity at its finest..

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Is there a virus going on? Corona what??

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Boomer shoots protestor with compound bow.

Can we call him Daryl?

twitter.com...
edit on 30-5-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Can we call him Daryl?

twitter.com...

Not good planning, that's why 100 round drum mags exist.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Deploying gas in grand Rapids mi.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Perhaps a community's danger is in proportion to how likely its population has been to adopt the mask cult.

If no one thinks it odd to wear one, then out of towners have an easier time blending in and causing chaos.

I do believe that’s situations is being taken advantage of, if it doesn’t rise to the level of being planned.

However, there comes a point where logic forces you to set aside awareness of confirmation bias and notice that there are a stunning number of “coincidences” in the last 3 months.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Indeed. No way I give the human mind that much credit. Their is a evil stench in the air indeed.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

People I have talked to in Atlanta are telling me that it’s not just this death ... it’s all the deaths (that they perceived ) to be wrongful.

Listen to what they’re saying ... Mothers are afraid for their Black boys and young men. Young men (and older men) feel that they have a target on their back.

... and I’m sorry any reasonable person has to acknowledge WHY they feel that way ...

But sure. Let’s keep finding ways to deny that we all saw a cop maliciously kill a man.

I’m fascinated by this. So many here have been screeching about the blood of tyrants ... what do you guys imagine your revolution would look like?

Let me tell you ... this times 10,000. You’re horrified that these folks have had enough?

You folks supposedly had enough last week because of masks and quarantine.

These people have had masks, quarantine, and being killed by cops.

I guess their concerns trump y’all’s.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Can we call him Daryl?

twitter.com...

Notice how quickly the zombie mob closed in and pulled him down though?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
Is there a virus going on? Corona what??

That's sooooo "yesterday", LOL.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Deploying gas in grand Rapids mi.

Irony is if they wreck Rosa Parks Circle, they're wrecking something dedicated to one of their rights icons. And she'd be damned ashamed of them.

Is this being streamed on the news, or somewhere else? I got adblock to the hilt on all the news sites, so I'd have to figure out what cookie is tied to running video and disable the block for it (WOOD8 is damn good for that, tied their vids to trackers and cookies, the asshats)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

So ... I should go out and ransakc the nearest shopping center and burn it down because I'm afraid for my son? Because he's a young white male growing up in an increasingly #metoo world where any girl could say he looked at her cross-eyed and acuse him of rape and her word will carry more weight than anything else because we believe all women now?

Yeah, because of an incident at school this year where he snipped off a bit of a girl's hair, I've already had "the talk" with him about how boys are already under suspicion for everything they do with little girls, so he can't do anything to girls, not like he can with other boys.

Considering he had just come off a year of being bullied where a lot of it was brushed off as "boys being boys" including some downright destructive stuff he supposedly "brought on himself" by trying to be ingratiating and friendly and share his stuff (the other kids took and either stole it or broke it and gave it back), he found it all confusing.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

No cams that I know. Keeping in touch with s few people.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
It's apparently OK if 94% of the +7,000 Black people murdered every year are killed by Black people.

Source: www.nationalreview.com...

Riots? Nope. / Angry Leaders? Nope. / Media Concern? Nope!

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

^^ That's a legit concern there. IMO, this is just a pendulum swing in progress and it's not going to be pretty. People who yearn to be victims really aren't, while people (one half of the species) are being slowly, incrementally crushed by easy-to-manipulate-in-the-accuser's-favor laws and the court of public opinion's iron-fisted peer pressure, innocent or not. THAT is something to be scared of -- when public opinion swings that far and that fast, your "I won!" high horse isn't going to be a safe zone for too long.
edit on 5/30/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Graph, I cant see the blood of civilians and local Leo's as spilling the blood of tyrants to be equivocal.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join