It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Floyd Protests are Spreading Nationwide !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The "Protesting" and rioting and destruction of property surrounding the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis are spreading and fueling up in a bunch of cities nationwide !!!!

Whoever is behind the "spontaneous" firestorm is getting success !!!

🔥🔥 Not much to say except "any means necessary" is playing out on multiple fronts 🔥🔥

Even CNN headquarters is under siege !!!! 🎱

The Whitehouse is on lockdown !!!! 😈

Atlanta and Houston geared up !!! 🎯

Watch Live on cable news:

FoxNews Live:

CNN Live:

🎱George Floyd protests spread nationwide

The death of George Floyd has ignited protests in Minneapolis and at least six other cities across the US. Some of the protests have been peaceful, while others have been destructive.

Minneapolis has been the epicenter of the protests, where state police in body armor and riot gear lined up overnight near the city's police precinct that was set ablaze by protesters.

Here is a snapshot of where protests have occurred so far:

Minnesota: Minneapolis and St. Paul
Arizona: Phoenix
Colorado: Denver
Kentucky: Louisville
Tennessee: Memphis
Ohio: Columbus
Some of these protests may not be active at this moment. We continue to monitor the latest on the ground.
😈🎯

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
About 30 minutes away from the curfew for Minneapolis/St. Paul. 500 national guardsman are on the streets and armed. Lots of police from all over the state.

Interesting to see what ends up happening past 8PM.

Here's a local feed i'm watching. If anyone is interested in the MN area specifically.

+18 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm not seeing ANYONE social distance.

Could someone please call Karen?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Detroit has been strangely quiet since this started.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Ironic that a nationwide lockdown and an overhyped pandemic with a destroyed economy does nothing much to fuel a revolution against the powers that be beyond shouting and tantrums, but another coloured person allegedly killed by a white cop starts to set the whole country on fire....again. Talk about prioritising.

Was this kinda planned, because "the plan" wasn't happening fast enough and those FEMA camps need mopping and cleaning by it's new residents?

Detroit is perhaps quiet because they know what the result of these kinda things ultimately leads to.

Perhaps now ALL your stores may close, you will be REAL hungry and perhaps you will understand what freedom costs and it doesn't come in a trolley or with home delivery.

The rest of the world will just watch this on the gogglebox while drinking tea and waiting for the next episode.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I wonder how much of a role the media has played in this..

And I wonder how much of a role the CCP (and certain global entities..) has in the centralized trickle-down nature of our media..

Probably just wacky conspiracy theories.

Even so, I must concur with DB. There is a disturbing lack of social distancing goin on.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Detroit is a shadow of what it once was. It's practically a ghost town.

Meanwhile, poster in the comments on a blog with a decided Minnesota slant is reporting riots planned for Bloomington, 98th and Lyndale for 8pm tonight.

If you are in the area, please be careful. They are saying that businesses are boarded up and at least one car dealer has moved all their stock.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm not seeing ANYONE social distance.

Could someone please call Karen?

tell her there are African American males around, get 911 on the line!

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: RazorV66

Detroit is a shadow of what it once was. It's practically a ghost town.

That’s true but the bad areas are still scary bad but I guess you can’t firebomb buildings that are already burned down.
There is virtually no large stores in Detroit except the downtown area and the police will protect those heavily.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Fire up those lynch mobs boyz!!!

Lose their minds if they see a noose, yet seem to have the art of lynch mods mastered.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

This whole thing is ripe for some order out of chaos.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I wonder that stuff all the time. People social distance at 10'+ after I do it in front of them.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

The state murdering people is a bit more important than your inability to dine in at McDonalds. Jesus, you guys don't even try to hide your racism anymore.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Paid Agents Provocateurs operate for the highest bidders like the DNC, The N.W.O. and all subclaves.

This is all about Democrats getting the White House, The Senate and keeping The House !!!!

God help Humanity if that ever happens again !!!!

The N.W.O./American.Democrat.Complex is resetting the Middle Class.
Too much independent success for their taste.

They must get back the cancelled Iran Deal,
The Paris Climate Accords,
The original China trade agreements that kill U.S. jobs and business,
The foreign raping of the U.S. via trade agreements,
The U.S. demand that NATO Members pay a fair share,
American dependence on foreign oil must return,
Russian sanctions must end,
Wars must be perpetual as usual,
Unemployment must be steady at: 8% - 9%
etc.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Has anyone considered using those forest fire fighting helicopters with ice water in them. That should cool down the "protest" and work on the fires.
edit on 5 29 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Do you want this?

Cuz ya got a lot of 🔥 emojis and !!!!!!!!!

I personally don’t.

The PanicPlandemic was enough for me.

Failed cornonhoax.

Now a race war......... FBS!

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

All protesting and rioting is happening in Democrat areas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Once again the "don't waste a good crisis" crowd WANTS the rioting and looting. These have nothing to do with Floyd.

Peaceful protests are valid and do have to do with the horrific death of Floyd. However looting and rioting are a different ballgame altogether.

The media (CNN MSNBC NBC ABC CBS etc.) is doing its best to stir up rage by replaying over and over the video and 24/7 commentary by everyone under the sun about how awful this was. It was awful but it does not warrant the media blitz of rage that is happening.

All I can say is that the looting and rioting are designed to vent the steam from the unending lockdowns, unemployment worse than the Great Depression and mental stress from stay at home orders that seem to have no end in sight. Especially in states who actually say there is no end in sight for isolation and separation from other human being orders. They say it won't be until there is a vaccine or cure, which may be never, that the isolation, unemployment and mental terrorism of the media (instilling abject fear of going outside by implying that stepping outside will kill you or someone you love) can finally come to an end.

Those in control realize that anger was building toward those whose mantra is "let no good crisis go to waste" and seeing that it was a particular party whose main interest was keeping people under Chinese style control with no end in sight.

As the eyes of the people began to open to who the anti-liberty party is, this wonderful opportunity came along to vent the steam.

I say wonderful opportunity because that is what it is for those organizing the looting and riots.

Aside from where the tragedy/murder happened, everywhere else looting and rioting has been organized by someone, by some group bringing people together to "let off steam" and to vent their rage at ....... conservatives (all 60+ million of them, of course and Trump who they are told are the source of all racism and all racist acts in the nation).

Even though this tragic murder happened in a state run by the "won't waste a good crisis" party Governor, County, down to the Mayor who saw an extended lockdown as THE way to get rid of Trump by destroying the economy and making people suffer with unemployment, etc.

The riots/looting are organized by people who are out to deflect the building rage and frustration of lockdowns - they seized this horrible murder - twisted it to their own advantage - to get the building rage and frustration off of those who cause it through unreasonable and never ending locking of their subjects in their homes. They are purposely turning that rage toward their favorite target, people who believe in liberty, people who believe in free speech, people who believe in the constitution - for they are the abject enemies of those who will never let a good crisis go to waste.

edit on 5/29/20 by The2Billies because: format spelling

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite

The state murdering people is a bit more important than your inability to dine in at McDonalds. Jesus, you guys don't even try to hide your racism anymore.

Why because we don't consider riots to be legitimate forms of protest?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Just to be serious for a moment, there is no right that states that anyone has the ability to infringe upon the rights of others.

Riots infringe upon the rights of others.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join