It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Floyd Died From Heart Disease, Not Asphyxiation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: highvein

a reply to: spacedoubt

“I can’t breathe” are often a person’s last words.

So it is a common thing that could happen at any time?

Yes, commonly happens when some GOOF kneels on your neck for 10 minutes..go figure!

Or when your suffering a heart attack apparently.

I'm 100% sure, maintaining a stress position like that, for that length of time, can easily lead to..PROBLEMS!!!!!!!

Undoubtedly. I wonder what the coroner report will say about if anything was in his system. If you put a lot of things that are bad for the body together at one point in time, bad things will happen.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

You better read the charging documents before you start throwing around the accusations that I lied.

Chauvin Charging Documents

Page two paragraph 2 says Officer Lane Approached Floyd's car and pointed his gun at the open window while talking to him.

Even your video link at :32 seconds shows this.

I'll accept your apology for saying I was lying.

edit on 29-5-2020 by Identified because: Add document link

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

.thank god times are changing.

Lets hope so, it's time!

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: KnoxMSP
He was arrested and convicted. This is not a valid argument. There is a rash of white women being killed by police for various reasons?

Not the point. This case wasn't even given time before the looting, and burning began.

I am all for protesting, I even think they used too much force, but I am not for destroying your city over it. Who will be the one's suffering from this? Who pays to rebuild the PD? Who pays to restore city services, and for the city to clean up? Why destroy businesses of your neighbors?

This thread is not about rioting. Do I personally agree with it no. Do I possibly understand frustration yes. You know when football players took a knee in peaceful protests the VP left the game, the President called them SOB's.

So try a peaceful protest and you're ridiculed or tear gassed when marching, or run over by cars.

And nothing changes, you're an EMT killed because they have the wrong house and your boyfriend shot at what seemed like intruders, or a cop kneels on your neck for 9 min over a 20 bill.

As for taking a TV or the nerdy guy looting a lego set. That I don't get.
edit on 29-5-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Would have riled me up enough to kill me, I'm certain.

Of course, that wouldn't happen. The one time I've even been pulled over in 20 years the officer "sir"ed me so hard he damn near his his head on the passenger side visor from the driver's side door.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Let's just wait and see what comes out before attempting to label the man a junkie would be my thinking there.
edit on 29-5-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Yes, commonly happens when some GOOF kneels on your neck for 10 minutes..go figure!

I'm 100% sure, maintaining a stress position like that, for that length of time, can easily lead to..PROBLEMS!!!!!!!

Undoubtedly. I wonder what the coroner report will say about if anything was in his system. If you put a lot of things that are bad for the body together at one point in time, bad things will happen.

It matters not, there is no way, what that cop did, for the length of time he did..was ok, in any way, shape or form. Be real careful about the power you give to the authorita's lest you be under their boot one day.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: illusion987
a reply to: Grambler

You don't care what the medical examiner says? That's like saying "I don't care what the jury says, he's still guilty!"

Yes I don’t care

If the cause of death was his heart, him biting his tongue, etc

It was still caused by the actions of that police officer

If the officer shot this man in the back five times, but he died of a heart attack, it wouldn’t mean the officer didn’t cause the death

Same here

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I am a big supporter of the police but only a murderer would keep their knee on someone's neck when they are saying they can't breath. This illusion guy has to be trolling.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Would have riled me up enough to kill me, I'm certain.

Of course, that wouldn't happen. The one time I've even been pulled over in 20 years the officer "sir"ed me so hard he damn near his his head on the passenger side visor from the driver's side door.

I hear you, my best days are behind me. And, sadly, I think anyone..save our "artist" OP could get caught up in a simular situation, through no fault of our own.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This ain't COVID. It wasn't a comorbidity that killed him. It was another human being.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

It matters not, there is no way, what that cop did, for the length of time he did..was ok, in any way, shape or form. Be real careful about the power you give to the authorita's lest you be under their boot one day.

But the black man didn't respect the white man's authority, and gave a little backsass. Lucky he wasn't whipped, or had his foot cut off, those wild, unrefined beasts.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

Exactly, as you notice, the article stated "the police said he resisted" the restaurant owner stated he had video that he didn't.

You have video over their words. And I believe I read the police refused to talk about the incident when questioned.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

You know what makes me crazy? I mean the other thing that makes me crazy.

"Sir, the man inside says you tried to pass him a funny twenty."

"I know. He said the same snip to me."

"Well, did you?"

"Hell no."

"Ok, here's your ticket."

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: illusion987

That was a brutal, sadistic treatment of Mr. Floyd. If the person complains "he can't breathe", the police should have taken notice of that and acted accordingly, maybe handcuffs, zip ties, anything.

I respect law enforcement officers, but they treated him with complete disdain for human life and dignity. "Following police protocol" is no justification for what they did and the conclusion of the medical examiner that "there was no asphyxia or strangulation" doesn't mean that the victim died of natural causes as the video clearly shows otherwise. He was treated like an animal.

The rioting and looting must not be tolerated, but they were expected as it has happened before as well. Those police deserve to go to court and judged accordingly and justly. I hope for a fast conclusion of these sad events.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

But the black man didn't respect the white man's authority, and gave a little backsass. Lucky he wasn't whipped, or had his foot cut off, those wild, unrefined beasts.

I think, this could happen to a white dude as well, I mostly see this as authoritarian bullshavings!, still, I feel race is a factor to some degree.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I think, this could happen to a white dude as well, I mostly see this as authoritarian bullshavings!, still, I feel race is a factor to some degree.

Nah, white dude can just shoot up a black church and then get some Burger King, instead of a knee on the neck.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

"Well, did you?"

"Hell no."

Yep, none, or very little of this had to happen. It will be interesting to see, whatever other footage there is. I have heard..there was very little resisting.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Nah, white dude can just shoot up a black church and then get some Burger King, instead of a knee on the neck.

True!

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

"Well, did you?"

"Hell no."

Reality:

"Is that marijuana I smell?. Step out of the vehicle."

"...wtf? I was just going to the store!"

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join