It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Floyd Died From Heart Disease, Not Asphyxiation

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: illusion987

I said before that we can be DAMN glad that Trump is in the White House and not Obama or Hillary or Creepy Joe Biden. Why? Because they'd torpedo the jury trial against the cop like they did in other high profile racially charged cases. They'd have the Justice Dept. go in and intimidate the DA to throw the case and to let the perp walk away free all so they could use the outrage generated as a means to get the people into the polls come election time. They did it with Zimmerman, they did it with the Michael Brown case. Instead of going for convictions on charges they might get a win on, they go for charges they won't get one on. Or they'll throw the jury or lean on the judge. Trump has cleaned up the Justice Dept. and FBI to an extent, its not the sideshow it was under Eric Holder.
The cop still showed incredible lack of professionalism and lack of humanity for ignoring George Floyd's physical state and not monitoring his physical condition. I think they've kept the charges reasonable which is what they should do.

I am not sure what you mean about the charges against Zimmerman or the Michael Brown case.

I live in St. Louis, and am very familiar with the Michael Brown case. There was evidence in the Michael Brown case that he attacked the police officer in his car and he was not indicted by a grand jury. The justice department made a second investigation and agreed with the evidence and did not charge him with a civil rights violation. The officer committed a mistake by not requesting back-up before engaging. But, he did not commit a criminal act.

George Zimmerman was charged with both second degree murder and manslaughter. The Florida stand your ground law gives someone wide latitude to protect themselves in the case where they feel like they are about to be imminently harmed. George Zimmerman is an idiot, who was told to not intervene, did, picked a fight with someone he should not have engaged in the first place, was getting the tar beat out of him and killed the kid. The fact this law allows you to attack someone, then get off with self defense to use a gun to shoot someone you attacked is ridiculous. But, apparently, that is the case. Given George Zimmerman's history after that, everyone should know by now he was at fault and was lucky. He was appropriately charged, the justice system let him walk based on the judgment of jury, whether we agree with the decision or not and that is that. I am not sure why the government shouldn't have pursued that case. It was reasonable to do so, even if the verdict was not guilty.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: illusion987
a reply to: alldaylong

He shouldn't have committed a crime being so fragile, should he? If you commit the crime, you do the time. Remember how the cop said, "Dont do drugs kids". He wasnt being funny. He had some idea what was happening to him. Probably he second or third overdose that day.

2nd or 3rd overdose that day, huh?

I see we’re operating at max levels of genius here today.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Yes, I have wondered how did he get on the ground. There are so many videos recording this, where is the video that put him on the ground for the cop to put his knee on the neck? Did the cop’s own camera record the knee on the neck?a reply to: Identified

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LiteraryOneTwo

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Whatever his underlying condition might have been... his interaction with this cop directly led to his death.

In ANY OTHER altercation, the stress of physical trauma of events causing an emergency health event, the person applying force would be tried for murder.

Just because this guy was a cop, doesn't get him a special pass.

At any rate... I hang with DOZENS of conservative cops... and every one of them, upon viewing the specific application of force by Chauvin, to a man, said it was murder... and it was DELIBERATE.

This is coming from career LEO's many of which have over 30 years experience.

Floyd's health issues are not why he died. He's dead because he ran into a killer, who then kiled him.

There IS more to this story, than what we know now. Too many strange facets to this... it doesn't all add up.

That being as it may be, George Floyd was murdered by a bad cop. End of story.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Maybe they'll attrubute that one to HCQ as well, to pad the heart issue numbers. Note how easy it is for the media to get so many people on ATS looking the other way, distracted, focused on something else.

edit on 1-6-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

Sheesh. If the cop gets off because of this, the last couple of days will be a tea party compared to what's coming....

That's the plan Baby.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
turns out you were wrong...the coroner lied...there is a new thread started

originally posted by: illusion987
www.bet.com...

Well, I was right. As soon as my wife showed me this video after gasping "Did you see this video?, How horrible!" I, being the rational and intelligent person I am, sat back, and reviewed the video without emotion. I saw at least once George pushing his head up off the ground. If he was being strangled, it was his own doing. The medical examiner concluded that there was no asphyxia or strangulation.

This is yet another example of fake news trying to divide America. I just wish people were more intelligent. It was so obvious to me when I saw the video.

These poor officers lost their jobs and are now being charged with murder. They are already found guilty by the court of the public. There are already people saying that the medical report is "fixed" etc.

The police will be acquitted and hopefully, get their jobs back. Believe it or not, this was a routine arrest and restrain until emt showed up.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: research100
What is the new thread title?

edit on 1-6-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Nevermind........ here is a link:
George Floyd - Asphyxia due to compression of neck and chest, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1-6-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: research100
Link..please

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
Just posted link in my last post

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

www.bbc.com...

George Floyd, the African-American man whose death has sparked civil unrest, died from asphyxia (lack of oxygen), a post-mortem examination found.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ConspiracyMysteries

so we got one that say he didn't who works for the county/ government, and one that says he did which was morre than likely paid by a lawyer for the family which in turn will more than likely will file a lawsuit looking for a payday.

wonder which one is lying. both may have a reason to no matter how famous they are.

edit on 1-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
Thank you..welp, not surprised, only the most disingenuous thickest head, could not see the truth.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Thank you! pretty damming report.

I'm not sure it matters, in fact..pretty damn sure it doesn't. Whether it was asphixia, or heart failure, due to the 10 minute stress position..that cop killed him, while having a good ole time.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

sorry I forgot to post the link to that thread and thanks itsnowagain for posting the link in their post

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
www.tmz.com...

And now he supposedly had fentanyl in his system, and apparently had taken some sort of amphetamine earlier.
edit on 1-6-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Perhaps, but manner of death is “homicide.”

That’s the biggie.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Perhaps, but manner of death is “homicide.”

That’s the biggie.

True, but I believe this will play a part in the actual charges.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join