It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Floyd Died From Heart Disease, Not Asphyxiation

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: illusion987
a reply to: Masterjaden

Don't commit crimes, don't do drugs kids. Its pretty simple.

How does that justify what happens to this man? Are you saying he had a right to die?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

It means there are consequences to your actions. No doubt the cop was an a-hole, but by refusing to get in the car the situation escalated and he didn't survive. It will never end well if you choose not to comply with police when you're being arrested.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: illusion987

We saw the cop murder him, autopsy be damned. He died on CAMERA with the officers knee to his neck for 9 MINUTES!!!!

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog

It will never end well if you choose not to comply with police when you're being arrested.

Why are they not trained sufficiently to deal with situations, are you stating that non compliance leads to justified manslaughter

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

You act like the police induced this man's death. That's not what the medical report shows. Stop letting emotions dictate your actions. Base your decisions on evidence, not hearsay. I'll make a lawyer out of you smartly.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

If you don't comply with a detainment or arrest, you definitely will face the music. Don't commit crimes, don't do drugs folks.

I love how these sjw's constantly cry for the criminal, yet would be the first to scream for the police if a crime was committed against you.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog

It means there are consequences to your actions. No doubt the cop was an a-hole, but by refusing to get in the car the situation escalated and he didn't survive. It will never end well if you choose not to comply with police when you're being arrested.

As far as I know, he collapsed to the floor, and was not a threat at all. Not the coo was wrong for what he did, and hopefully will be punished for it.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You act like the police induced this man's death. That's not what the medical report shows. Stop letting emotions dictate your actions. Base your decisions on evidence, not hearsay. I'll make a lawyer out of you smartly.

Please tell me what the medical report shows? Are you saying the medical report shows he would have died at that time no matter what?

And please explain why a cop should feel the need to press his knee on a man's neck, even though the man is not retaliating?
edit on 30-5-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

He may very well have committed no criminal act willingly.

As to not doing drugs. LoL

Ban Alchohol, Tobacco and Sugar products and let's see how that works out for you. LoL

And again, as far as I'm aware, there is no evidence to suggest the man was under the influence of anything other than the dirty bastard Policemans knee.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

So, now, not only are we sure he committed a crime, but we just know he was on drugs also???
Even the store clerk said he wasnt sure if this guy knew that the 20 he paid in his purchase was fake!!
And as far as I know, all that I have heard is the guy might have been intoxicated... alchohol, perfectly legal to consume makes it much easier to not notice the 20 you just paid the store clerk was a fake trump bill that some smart arse slid into a tip at his place of work to "trigger" the liberal waitress who gave your "criminal" change for the 50 out of her tip money the night before....
Ya... let's pass out fake cash to trigger the liberals!!

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

www.bet.com...

Well, I was right. As soon as my wife showed me this video after gasping "Did you see this video?, How horrible!" I, being the rational and intelligent person I am, sat back, and reviewed the video without emotion. I saw at least once George pushing his head up off the ground. If he was being strangled, it was his own doing. The medical examiner concluded that there was no asphyxia or strangulation.

This is yet another example of fake news trying to divide America. I just wish people were more intelligent. It was so obvious to me when I saw the video.

These poor officers lost their jobs and are now being charged with murder. They are already found guilty by the court of the public. There are already people saying that the medical report is "fixed" etc.

The police will be acquitted and hopefully, get their jobs back. Believe it or not, this was a routine arrest and restrain until emt showed up.

If you dress as a clown and hump out in front of somebody, and they die from a heart attack, you're still guilty of manslaughter.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

At the very beginning of the article you quote . A "Statement of Probable Cause" Probable does not mean anything else other than maybe. This statement is attached to a list of charges for the court in the complaint of the officer charged. CNN also had a hand in this article, all sourced from CNN. The "BET" writer took much of it from Twitter or is repeating Twitter CNN. Some person with a PHD if there actually real at all made this assessment on twitter quoting the "Statement of Probable Cause" attached to the charges. that person is Not an M.D. of any kind. In no way is this an official Autopsy report. It does appear to be only what it states ( Probable Cause ) nothing more. The entire article is a re-hash from twitter CNN . Its not even a complete article; it''s actually comprised of twitter posts leading the reader to some other conclusion(s). There is no official county Autopsy posted any place in this article whatsoever. CNN is doing what they are known for disinformation.

edit on 30-5-2020 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Dude. That video was a HORRIBLE example of how police are supposed to restrain someone. You could see the anguish in Floyd's face. The carotid artery had to be cut off and he sat on his neck for 9 minutes. There were 3 men holding him down too...not just the one. You couldn't be more wrong. They only showed us the one picture of the cop with his knee on Floyd's neck, but he was really being held down by 3 cops....while face down and handcuffed. Excessive force. This same cop also had 18 other violence complaints filed against him previous to this.

edit on 30-5-2020 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

He fell on 2 seperate occasions, once when they got him out of the car and a second time on the other side of the street. He was stumbling the whole trip across the road.

This is a good reason to not have put his knee on his neck, but it appears he is obviously intoxicated or having medical issues.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

If you don't comply with a detainment or arrest, you definitely will face the music. Don't commit crimes, don't do drugs folks.

I love how these sjw's constantly cry for the criminal, yet would be the first to scream for the police if a crime was committed against you.

You don’t need to commit a crime.
You just need to be “behaving suspiciously” , or BS.

Sadly the BS is amplified, to some, by melanin content of suspects.

And for the other kind of BS, your kind, this isn’t an sjw issue. It’s simple human rights.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

So now you a doctor as well as a fortune-teller?

You will notice, reason or otherwise, it did not seem to stop that eager little Police beaver from taking the Mans life.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Why has Derek Chauvin been arrested and charged with murder?

George Floyd death: Ex-officer charged with murder in Minneapolis - BBC News
www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 30-5-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You made an assertion there was no evidence of intoxiation, however there is video evidence of him stumbling and falling.

As I said that would indicate some form of intoxication or a medical episode, which I also stated was a reason to NOT have put a knee on his neck?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I attended some law school in my early days and there a few states that still will charge a person with Third Degree Murder. It can be a felony charge or state charge. in my Sate New Mexico is still one of the few that classifies and defines it; the only state to define it and break it down into 5 categorys. had it on a test. Minnesota still lists third degree murder on its law books I'm not sure if its as a felony or state charge though. I'm sure its with depraved classification.

looked it up I was not to far off.

Most state I think 4 or 5 states . List is as an unintentional killing of a human being with different levels of depraved differences. in Minnesota ( depraved-heart murder) it is classified as "depraved indifference" to human life and where such act results in a death, despite that individual not explicitly intending to kill. ) There is no Ambiguity in that either that officer will be facing a charge like this.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Lol I am an SJW for not supporting police brutality, I aint crying for no alleged criminal but I do believe until guilt is proven in a court of law no officer can determine sentence, do you agree or disagree

Lets just let the police be judge jury and exucutioner, what would you do if a crime was commited against you if I may ask, would you call the police, sorry I mean scream the police, so if I want a police network I have to accept police brutality because??

your points get lost when you use acronyms such as SJW, try to speak normally and not use pointless buzzwords
edit on 30-5-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join