It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Floyd Died From Heart Disease, Not Asphyxiation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
www.bet.com...

Well, I was right. As soon as my wife showed me this video after gasping "Did you see this video?, How horrible!" I, being the rational and intelligent person I am, sat back, and reviewed the video without emotion. I saw at least once George pushing his head up off the ground. If he was being strangled, it was his own doing. The medical examiner concluded that there was no asphyxia or strangulation.

This is yet another example of fake news trying to divide America. I just wish people were more intelligent. It was so obvious to me when I saw the video.

These poor officers lost their jobs and are now being charged with murder. They are already found guilty by the court of the public. There are already people saying that the medical report is "fixed" etc.

The police will be acquitted and hopefully, get their jobs back. Believe it or not, this was a routine arrest and restrain until emt showed up.

+42 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: illusion987

Is this sarcasm?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

Not at all, why do you suggest that?

+35 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Sheesh. If the cop gets off because of this, the last couple of days will be a tea party compared to what's coming....

+83 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

If you are serious, you are a scary individual.

I don't care if the guy was an hour away from dying of natural causes - there is no excuse for a cop putting his knee on a guys neck for 8 minutes - NONE.

+60 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

If a man keeps telling you he can't breathe, you get him help. You don't leave him on the ground to suffer.

+36 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

If they act quick, they may be able to blame COVID for the death and add him to List of Numbers that Excuse the Government Crapping on your Rights.

+27 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Also, and just a reminder that the MSM also insisted Epstein committed suicide.

+4 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Because if you knew what positional asphyxiation is you wouldn't confuse it with mechanical asphyxiation.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I have never watched the video, because I dont want to be upset by it. Its worked so far

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

You probably didn't see the video from the other side of the street. The first dude with the "knee" on his "neck" was one of 3 officers holding him down. He was not putting full bodyweight on his neck at all. George lifted his head off the ground at least once. Police are not emt's . They restrain and wait.

+28 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

As it happens, I agree with you this much: If he was able to talk as much as he did, then he didn't die from lack of air. Something else killed him.

However, that's as far as we agree. There was no reason for the cops to treat him that way for that long. They are culpable for not noticing his medical distress, and in that way have responsibility for how this episode turned out. They do deserve to be arrested, charged, and tried and possibly found guilty of some form negligence and or other something that helped lead to the death of Floyd.

There's no getting away from that.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

However, that's as far as we agree. There was no reason for the cops to treat him that way for that long. They are culpable for not noticing his medical distress, and in that way have responsibility for how this episode turned out. They do deserve to be arrested, charged, and tried and possibly found guilty of some form negligence and or other something that helped lead to the death of Floyd.

There's no getting away from that.

So was it a random heart attacks or caused by the cop on him? If he was not fighting and said he can't breath then they shouldn't just ignore him...Its not like he could say hey I'm having a hear attack!!

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Negative, police are not emt's. They arrest, restrain and wait for emt or transport. That is what they do thousands of times every single day. This perp, just happen to die from his intoxication and underlying medical conditions. /It may have been covid-19/s

+8 more 
link   

So if the incident with the cop hadn't happened, are you saying Floyd would have died on that day ?

Or maybe a week later, a month, a year or even longer. What the cop did, certainly didn't help his medical condition did it.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

They could have left him on the ground and he would have still died. He was probably having a panic attack because he knew he was going to jail.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

He shouldn't have committed a crime being so fragile, should he? If you commit the crime, you do the time. Remember how the cop said, "Dont do drugs kids". He wasnt being funny. He had some idea what was happening to him. Probably he second or third overdose that day.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Also, by some miracle they get acquitted, do you really think they will be able to work as LEO's again? That ship has sailed regardless. Maybe Alaska.....maybe.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Considering they didn't do anything wrong, I don't see why they shouldn't get jobs elsewhere. They will get a settlement for sure. Wrongful termination.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
When someone talks, air has to move past the vocal cords to produce any sounds.

After this goes to trial, the rioting and protesting is going to be much worse. And there is nothing anyone can do except watch this slow moving train wreck in the making.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join