It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis' Mayor is an Imbecile

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Don't worry.

Van Jones and the Spier in Chief are making sure your gonna pay for that privilege soon.

Check todays headlines.
edit on 29-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm not feeling the shame. When common sense becomes a widespread target of disgrace, we've got much bigger issues to deal with than a one-off of a cop strangling a felon.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Icarus Rising

The system is flawed and needs a healthy dose of social justice.

There is no such thing as social justice.

It's an oxymoron.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Precisely why I made it. To acknowledge that is a step in the right direction for you. A starting point. Like I said, the rest is up to you. At the end of the day, you have to live with your decisions and their consequences.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Like I said, that is a reflection of your belief system. You can practice social justice and inspire others to do so as well.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Icarus Rising

Precisely why I made it. To acknowledge that is a step in the right direction for you. A starting point. Like I said, the rest is up to you. At the end of the day, you have to live with your decisions and their consequences.

I sleep like a baby every night. I think my decisions and their consequences aren't problematic for me in any way, but thanks for trying to fix things that aren't broken.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

That's a reflection of the defintion.

I''ll practice justice the way it's meant to be.

BLIND.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

It is a mis-characterization to call the stay at home order fascism, and I think you know that. Trump fudged the bowl on containment so we had to engage in mitigation in order not to exceed the capacity of our healthcare system, which is a shameful disaster. But that is an entirely different topic.

The fascism and white-nationalism in this country is coming from the White House these days. Are you down with that?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Thank you. You got me laughing on that one.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I'm trying to fix things that you don't know, or aren't yet willing to admit are broken. I think you are intelligent, so I am going to go with you are not yet willing to admit they are broken. Like you said, they are working for you so far.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Icarus Rising

Thank you. You got me laughing on that one.

That's effing pathetic.

WHAT do you think that blindfold means?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Are you up on your soapbox now? Starting a big show for your friends? That is one possible response to getting shredded.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I disagree vehemently with everything you just posted. The lockdowns didn't just violate Constitutional Rights, they treated them as totally non-existent... which made them absolutely fascist.

The United States is the world's melting pot. Defense of borders and culture, therefore, isn't "white nationalism" it's simply "nationalism" and I am absolutely an American nationalist. The present White House is nowhere near the monster the Left wolf cries that it is, though some days I really wish it were because a lot of issues in this country would be reduced to non issues and a tremendous number of problems would be solved if it were.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

That you have to pay to play?

I understand well that that is not what it actually means, but to deny the reality of the past....human history, is stupid.

Justice has never been blind....ever. That is nothing more than the fairy tale told to the plebs to keep them in line.
edit on 29-5-2020 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I would assume their answer is that Lady Liberty is next up to pin the tail on the jackass...

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

No I'm pissed off at the pure crap someone is spouting.

Social justice is the anthesis of what real justice is suppose to be impartial.

Social justice is ALREADY preconceived BIAS with predetermined outcome.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Except it is not a one off. It is intellectually dishonest to characterize it that way. Callous, and beneath all of us as Americans there, Captain 'Merica.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

I absolutely agree with you, as you're essentially laying out exactly why judicial inequality in this country isn't a race issue by any stretch, but a class issue entirely. If you've got the money, your outcome will be favorable, if you don't then your outcome will not be favorable and that is entirely independent of your race, creed, or religion... There are more poor whites in this country than poor minorities, which is why nearly 3 times as many whites are killed by cops each year than blacks are.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

It's 'Murica, and what I said was no more intellectually dishonest than portraying police (and government) overreach and violence against Americans as a racial issue is.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Because for some reason white folks, and brown folks don't 'ever' get shot by the po po.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join