It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis' Mayor is an Imbecile

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So, that makes it ok to kneel on his neck until he's dead? No wait, until three minutes after he's dead? Please. Character assassination is the refuge of the guilty.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I think calling him an idiot is insult to the idiots of the world.

Ive heard (radio only haven't looked that deep) about the arrival of Antifa, and the fact that cities continue to let those clowns muster and agitate shows either a severe weakness to doing your job or a severe dislike of critical thinking.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Icarus Rising

Did I say it was?

The guy shoulda stayed in Texas.

But get real.

A violent felon with a decade of criminal history getting caught passing counterfeit money wasn't going to have a happy ending.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This is really going to confuse any ANTIFA members, first they tell them not to wear mask, now they want them to wear them, ugh, stop the insanity.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Yes. You are justifying his killing instead of pointing the finger at his killer. That is plain to see. You are continuing to do it purposely. That is plain to see. What do you mean by "The guy shoulda stayed in Texas."?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

That's effing rich.

I just don't give an eff.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

My first thought was "When did Justin Trudeau immigrate and why did we let him?"

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: LSU2018

All jokes aside, the longer they loot and riot, and the longer they set fire to everything, the more I hope a car explodes in a crowd of them.

I'd say it would be social justice if all the looters suddenly came down with Chi-com 19.

And I'm not joking.

Do stupid things. Win stupid prizes.

Agreed. Cars have fuel tanks waiting to blow up.

For example,

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Seriously though people.

Why am i suppose to be outraged at this crap ?

We have courts of law where the accused is entitled to their day in a court of law.

In front of a jury of their peers.

I have no interest in publically executing a cop out of petty revenge.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Clearly. If you did, you might consider your belief system a little more carefully and arrive at a little more sustainable philosophy. Thankfully, there is still time. How much is difficult to tell right now.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

If it weren't for projections and double standards, you'd be a hermit.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

That's effing rich.

I just don't give an eff.

Wow, the trolls are out in full force this afternoon.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Snarl

My first thought was "When did Justin Trudeau immigrate and why did we let him?"

He couldn't stand himself so he moved to the US.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

They really have no idea how the justice system is supppose work in this country.

Guilt has to be proven in a court of law.

Not in a thread on ATS.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

It is a little early in the day to be that incoherent. It is Friday afternoon though. Later in LA than where I am. I will chalk your comment up to your inability to articulate the insignificance of your argument, and thus rationalize for you your resort to an ad hominem, nonsensical attack.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Icarus Rising
a reply to: burdman30ott6
I totally got that you were mimicking and mocking the Mayor of Minneapolis. That in itself speaks volumes to me. I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you are also a conservative Republican. Probably a younger white male.

Why yes, yes I am.

The rest of the post left me unmoved.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Well, there's a shock. (not really)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I think calling him an idiot is insult to the idiots of the world.

Ive heard (radio only haven't looked that deep) about the arrival of Antifa, and the fact that cities continue to let those clowns muster and agitate shows either a severe weakness to doing your job or a severe dislike of critical thinking.

What!?!? We experience actual, bonafide, real deal fascism in almost all 50 states since mid March and not a peep is heard from ANTIFAP, now they drag their carcasses back into the limelight over this? I guess Soros sent some checks out again, ya?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

These days that's supposed to be some kind of sick burn or something and you're supposed to feel shame for your privilege? I think ...

I confess that I lack understanding for the dogma of Social Justice.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Yeah, those courts are working so great for minorities and the disadvantaged that they are actually celebrating, not rioting. You don't have to execute the guy to hold him accountable for his actions. Then we can take look at the system and how it escalates and perpetuates this kind of behavior. The system is flawed and needs a healthy dose of social justice. That doesn't mean handouts. That means reform.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join