It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis' Mayor is an Imbecile

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Minneapolis' mayor, Jacob Frey...
For someone who allegedly holds a doctor of jurisprudence degree, this man is an absolute buffoon. As his city burns to the ground from rioters behaving like animals over the actions of one of his own police officers, the mayor had the following to say today:

Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey (D) requested on Thursday that “protesters” in the City of Lakes practice social distancing and wear masks to reduce coronavirus transmission.

www.breitbart.com...

You stupid SOB, how did you manage to get elected to an office? Are Minneapolis voters even stupider than you for voting for someone as cluelessly daft as you obviously are in the first place?

"My city is on fire, please secure your face masks and ensure 6 feet of separation before you throw that lit vodka bottle, folks! Wouldn't want you to catch our boogeyman virus and screw up the narratives, would we?" This is literally rearrainging the deck chairs while the Titanic sinks, you jackass.
edit on 29-5-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Unlike Saint Louis he doesn't have any old confederate statues to tear down for ultimate virtue signalling so the virus is the go to until he gets new orders.

+2 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The last thing, and I mean the very last thing I want when permanently borrowing a brand new 120" 4K TV is a touch of the ineffective NBA/Wuhan flu so, thanks Mr. Mayor, I always wear a mask when looting.

+3 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I wouldn't blame the businesses one bit, if they decided not to rebuild and reopen in this clown's city.

+2 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I think If i was mayor of a city.

I'd ask people to stop looting,burning, and breaking snip.

+6 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This "Mayor" is a great example of a typical *insolvent//incompetent* Democrat.Fumblephluke.

.Democrat.Controlled.City.

.Democrat.Controlled.City.Services.

.Democrat.Majority.Voting.Pocket.

What could possibly go wrong ??

⭕👁️👃👁️⭕

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What could possibly go wrong ??

Everything.

They better not be expecting a bailout for that crap.

They deserve NOTHIN.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I saw this clown-ass take questions after a summary. The question thrown at him was, "Who is in charge?"

It looked like he got hit by a train. And, of course, he didn't say, "I'm the idiot in charge here."

Dummy with his fancy locks of disheveled hair. He's just a drama queen. The President disparaged him pretty hard too.

LMAO

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Do you live in Minneapolis? Did you vote for him? No?

Great. I live here. And the asshole cop who started all this was just arrested.

Get off your horse and live where you live.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Or alternatively... the riots will end in a day or so when all the 4k TV's have been looted. But the impact of the virus surge that all this will trigger will last months. So I guess it depends on priorities. The riots happened. They'll stop. The virus won't and the long-term impact of the latter is far worse than the former.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
He had the #2 trending video on YouTube yesterday, it was over 20 mins long, maybe 10 million or more views. He didn't express negativity at the rioters and looters at all?

There are peaceful protests happening ATS...breath deeply...inhale/exhale...

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man
Link?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: game over man
Link?

Are you kidding me? I'm on my phone, can't embed YouTube from mobile. Look it up.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Dear Mr. Burd

You are blatantly creating FAKE NEWS by making up your own comment and placing quotation marks around as if this was a quote from the mayor you are seeking to disparage.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
double
edit on 31America/ChicagoFri, 29 May 2020 14:10:19 -0500Fri, 29 May 2020 14:10:19 -050020052020-05-29T14:10:19-05:00200000010 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

If you support outrage about George WTF-ever his name was' death outside of the city of Minneapolis, then you must accept critiques of the actions of your citizens and your leadership originating from outside the city of Minneapolis, yes?

+4 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Dear Mr. Burd

You are blatantly creating FAKE NEWS by making up your own comment and placing quotation marks around as if this was a quote from the mayor you are seeking to disparage.

Um, we have this neat feature on ATS which I'm pretty sure you're familiar with since you used it in that very post called the quotation brackets. I placed the direct quotation from the news source within said brackets... the rest of it was within quotation marks which isn't considered proper quoting on abovetopsecret.com, meaning no, I sure as holy f did not

blatantly create FAKE NEWS

Jesus Christ, Terry... have you considered registering to vote in Minneapolis? You'd fit right in.

edit on 29-5-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

I thought it good that the four cops were almost immediately fired. Not put on administrative leave or desk duty but fired. As you are local, isn't that the case? And it may have taken longer than many wanted for the instigating officer to be arrested but that seems to have been done now.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Did you place this comment within quotation marks?

"My city is on fire, please secure your face masks and ensure 6 feet of separation before you throw that lit vodka bottle, folks! Wouldn't want you to catch our boogeyman virus and screw up the narratives, would we?"

It appears to me that you did. So, did that mayor make that direct statement? Or did you write it yourself and place quotation marks around it. Those quotation marks are meant to denote actual commentary, not paraphrasing from the perspective of another commentator.

A nice manner of doing this would be to say, ''to me it sounds like he was saying'' blah blah blah. Do you understand my concern here?

+9 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join