It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming To A Suburb Near You? Rioter Says “We’re coming for the suburbs next.”

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No, I'm not a liberal.

I only posted that in the same way the sherrif spoke in this video. Perhaps this sherrif can clarify what i meant through his words:

I actually favor defense of life and property with the 2nd amendment.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Now that's a sheriff I could support. Good for him.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Same rumour here in NE Alabama. Scottsboro, and possibly, Fort Payne are both "due" apparently.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
My point was that broadcasting how you are going to defend your property is not helpful. The idiot rioters will take that as a challenge. It just creates more chaos.

It's helpful if it prevents them from showing up. If their not here trying to destroy my town or house, they have nothing to worry about.
Creates more chaos. I'm creating nothing. They don't show up, nothing happens. I'm not going out looking for them.

Helpful, that's a freaking joke. Put the blame on the person trying to protect themselves. Like the a$$hats who say "is the money in your wallet worth shooting somebody over?" Ask the wrong question of the wrong person.

Besides, I like a challenge.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Last Sunday, we had enough firepower that an infantry company would have thought twice. Nobody showed. Other than the usual idiots getting drunk, we had a good time.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join