It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of Damaged and Looted Property

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

On the other side and on what I've seen, I wouldn't trust the cops in that town as far as I could throw them, something is totally off about them

Would you trust the average person hanging around on the streets there otherwise? Bad places are just bad places.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The Gucci store was apparently a big hit. As well as other luxurious stores on the fashion strip.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: KonquestAbySS
The Gucci store was apparently a big hit. As well as other luxurious stores on the fashion strip.

But strangely the job applications were untouched.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
My suspicions have been confirmed today with the news that Antifa are now protesting outside Downing Street shouting 'f*** the police".

This is an organised global effort against the USA and Britain with the aim of influencing both the November election in the US and the upcoming deadline for Britain to fully leave the EU.

That i swhat it is all about - create chaos and hope people vote for or press for change, getting rid of Trump and extending negotiations beyind December for a Brexit deal.

This has nothing to do with the man who died at the hands of a bad police officer..

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join