It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read my words carefully about protests

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Read these words carefully and see if you can see past the noise.

When I was a young girl I went to my best friend house for a sleep over.
We wanted to play a good prank on everyone.
We waited until our friends were all asleep and we wrote on half the girls faces. To hide our identity
we also wrote on our faces to make it look like we were also victims.

Just remember, things are not always as they seem.

+2 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Like this agitator who is clearly there only to get things started.

Believe nothing on the idiot box kids.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

oh, you mean not all of the population are good people? you mean people do a version of what you did as a child in adulthood?

not in this America.... no one really look to seize opportunities, not the government, not big pharma, and not low lives taking advantage of a bad situation.

we should all focus on the rioters and not why they weren't rioting before...

if the lot here are ok with Trump giving orders to shoot people for thieving is not extreme, but people looting over an unnecessary death is extreme?

what? oh yeah we live in bizzaro world....

ok to kill people looting, because it's such a inhumane crime, looting deserves death;
but looting over an unnecessary death is punishable by...death πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ

Trump had my vote when he poked fun at that guy in the wheelchair. Trump 2020
🀣🀣

this type of thinking is exactly what America needs.
it

edit on 29-5-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Thank You for that embed. People keep linking the video on Twitter, but some of us can't watch videos via Twitter, and searching for those vids on youtube seems unnecessarily difficult on my not so smart phone.

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 29-5-2020 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Property crime is the only real violation of corporate pigdom come.

That's why there is a 3+ year backlog in lab work for rape kits. There ain't no profit in identifying or punishing rapists. You can't kit up an entire department of cops in full paramilitary garb without seizing assets and pandering to the prison industrial/slavery complex.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic
Trying to find anything that isn't 'Ministry of Truth' approved on YT is near impossible and getting worse as time goes on.

You are very welcome sir.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Like this agitator who is clearly there only to get things started.

Well, isn't that what Soros pays people to do?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
FALSE FAKE www.snopes.com... reply to: shawmanfromny

+8 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: zenartist
FALSE FAKE www.snopes.com... reply to: shawmanfromny

Soros is a horror of a human being. So, I'm going to believe shawmanfromny.

Why? Simply because.

Plus ... your link leads to nowhere.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

...you think the MPD burned their own presinct office last night?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

No more bizarro than the idea that justice is somehow meted out through looting a new 65" flat panel TV or a new pair of Reeboks.

I have no dog in this fight except when the folks in the middle, the everyday common citizens, get caught in the crossfire and we see nonsense like looting, businesses burned down, homes attacked. Those who wish to protest need to keep it confined to the target of their anger, the cops. Leave the rest of society TF out of it. When they attack everyday America, then they deserve whatever they get, including any bullets to the head they take from those defending their own lives, livelihoods, and interests.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
There has been two over the top strange things that happened -

The first was the CNN reporter getting arrested -someone gave that order - it wasn't done in the heat stopping protesters.

The second was Trumps tweet about sending Federal help and things turning to shootings. He was just inciting things. There are times when you HAVE to say the bland politically correct thing.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
There has been two over the top strange things that happened -

The first was the CNN reporter getting arrested -someone gave that order - it wasn't done in the heat stopping protesters.

The second was Trumps tweet about sending Federal help and things turning to shootings. He was just inciting things. There are times when you HAVE to say the bland politically correct thing.

From what I read, the CNN crew was arrested because they were told repeatedly to move out of the way and they didn't.

However, I'm taking everything I read and see about this cluster with a huge grain of salt.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Uhhh that quote isn't real. It never happened.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

So not everything is what it seems? Are you suggesting there are covert military or CIA rioters causing most of the mayhem that ATS used to discuss in the past?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: Mike Stivic
Trying to find anything that isn't 'Ministry of Truth' approved on YT is near impossible and getting worse as time goes on.

You are very welcome sir.

Nah, it's simple ... type in Trump Hydrochloroquinine and you'll get a million probably ...

You guys need a new shibboleth ...

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

...you think the MPD burned their own presinct office last night?

Reichstag Fire Decree

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I've got to go find the post but - it's reported the guy who started the riots? The one in the mask with big blue nobs (?) on it? He is a cop. And his wife is the one who outed him.
I'll go look for it.

edit on 5128Friday202013 by silo13 because: add vid

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

I've got to go find the post but - it's reported the guy who started the riots? The one in the mask with big blue nobs (?) on it? He is a cop. And his wife is the one who out'ed him.
I'll go look for it.

Wait, there's more ...

2nd

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Don't get me wrong, I was asking the question seriously as I see the idea that the police would burn down their own building to cover one of their own's ass as absolutely possible. I don't think that's what happened there, but let's face it, we're talking about an organization which has historically gone through tremendous gymnastics to defend that thin blue line, regardless of how flat out wrong one of their own has been.

I've said it before on this exact topic, since the SCOTUS declared that police exist purely to investigate crime and bring parties to meet the state's arm of justice after the fact and are under zero mandate to protect or serve the people, I see zero mandate (or logic) in society continuing the defend them. If the protestors had half a brain collectively in their heads (which the idiots clearly do not) they'd recognize that hitting neighborhoods, businesses, and their fellow citizens is ridiculously idiotic and counterproductive. Hit the cops and the politicians and keep it to them, as they are the real culprits behind the protestors' rage, and most of the country wouldn't support the idea of disproportionate response against them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join