It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More COVID Lies?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
I did some similar pictures experiment I found some sources for the original..

Got no result for the other one... appears that it is a hoax.. as in fabricated to make fake fake news.

www.gettyimages.dk...

www.articolo21.org...

www.rhein-zeitung.de...

www.globalist.it...

www.pragmatismopolitico.com.br...

akhbaraljaliya.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I would ask the endless intellectuals at ATS here a simple question
Why would this be a hoax...what gain is there.

It however goes against their comfort zone, so they will not answer the question to any reasonable degree...and no doubt this thread will go on for pages and pages with confirmation bias, ignoring its a hoax (the double hoax).

If a moderator worth their salt would put this in the hoax bin, I would have a bit more faith in this site, but it probably won't go there..and people will then remember in the back of their minds and become even more sure of their stances.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Check this out. It is a picture (of a Tweet I think) showing some coffins lined up in Italy which they are alleging are deaths from COVID 19.

Well, someone did some digging and looky what they found!!

Coffins lined up

More lies??

WTH is going on???

ETA - Changed the title to a "?" because I don't really have a source other than someone sending this to me.

Just bear in mind that lighting effects and words, like a place name, are very easy to edit in Photoshop.

Do be so eager to believe everything you see on Facebook.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
What?!

We're being lied to about the Chinese flu?

You don't say!

Unbelievable!

Whodathunkit?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
A lot of this is going on in the news, MSM reported a lot of major flooding on the news, so I texted a friend in that town to see how bad it was. She said it was just down the rivers, a few houses and a bar and a couple stores got flooded out, plus a park was under water somewhat. The pictures were right, but all from one spot next to the river....from different angles to make it look really bad. It was all BS. She said everyone was fine, but in that area, a bridge was damaged and that bridge was used by a lot of people so it caused some problems of overcrowding on a few other bridges.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Some of this nonsense goes far beyond ignorance or stupidity.

This is mind-control on a huge scale.

It's .... stunning.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Seems the still may be related to this news video?

www.ilmessaggero.it...

Which I discovered thanks to it being linked to this businessinsider.com mainstream news article
www.businessinsider.com...

Strikes me as a great example of media manipulation and propaganda intended to buttress the "COVID gonna kill us all" scare mongering narrative the media pushed to defend the overreaching lockdowns and freedom assaulting actions taken against the virus.

edit on 29-5-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Funny guy.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You have it wrong,

the Government IS the church and the mob.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You are correct...2013 shipwreck. That photo made the rounds in late March also. Proven as a covid-19 media hoax at that time as well.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Got no result for the other one... appears that it is a hoax.. as in fabricated to make fake fake news.

www.gettyimages.dk...

www.articolo21.org...

www.rhein-zeitung.de...

www.globalist.it...

akhbaraljaliya.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It however goes against their comfort zone, so they will not answer the question to any reasonable degree...and no doubt this thread will go on for pages and pages with confirmation bias, ignoring its a hoax (the double hoax).

If a moderator worth their salt would put this in the hoax bin, I would have a bit more faith in this site, but it probably won't go there..and people will then remember in the back of their minds and become even more sure of their stances.

Not sure what you mean by endless intellectuals but if it isn’t just posted by a troll the gain would surely be to prove the internet needs more control as “fake news is rampant”

I do find it fascinating what you say about confirmation bias, as it does seem some people on this thread don’t investigate they just accept what they are told. Even the original poster has questioned its validity ! I can only find one site reporting the photo as coronavirus, although that had 50k+ views, this isn’t a case of the media lying. It is more a case of proof of how malleable conspiracy theorists can be (yes I include myself)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neal13

originally posted by: SaturnFX

www.gettyimages.dk...

www.articolo21.org...

www.rhein-zeitung.de...

www.globalist.it...

akhbaraljaliya.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Not sure what you mean by endless intellectuals but if it isn’t just posted by a troll the gain would surely be to prove the internet needs more control as “fake news is rampant”

I do find it fascinating what you say about confirmation bias, as it does seem some people on this thread don’t investigate they just accept what they are told. Even the original poster has questioned its validity ! I can only find one site reporting the photo as coronavirus, although that had 50k+ views, this isn’t a case of the media lying. It is more a case of proof of how malleable conspiracy theorists can be (yes I include myself)

Malleable?

Don’t single out “CTs” with that one.

Look at the entirety of US society over the last 90 days.

There’s a whole lot more malleable people out there than the “conspiracy theorists” you reference.

In fact, the CTs have got this whole thing more right than the masses - by miles.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
If your really serious about investigating this fraud you need to look into the document "Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development" ( google it and download it ) go to page 18. This was all planned a decade ago and its a stepping stone to something also planned from a long time ago.

Document is by The Rockefeller Association and its dated 2010.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
More COVID Lies?

That' why all the rioting now.

The jig is up.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Out of the three they have the least amount of influence.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Out of the three they have the least amount of influence.

QFT

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join