It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“ when the looting starts the shooting starts “ Donald J Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
90% of that crowd are just in it for stealing stuff... So deal with them.
and let the 10% move on.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I wonder who's gonna start the shooting Trump mentioned. he's just gonna have whoever killed.

I think America is almost great. this summer will proppel this country to a new stratosphere

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I take the context of the text as a reality and unfortunately the truth. I don't necessarily see it as a direct threat from the president saying that looters will be shot by law enforcement, military etc, but more as a warning against what the outcome of the looting will bring. It has already happened in Minneapolis where business owners have killed people looting. That wasn't a cop or military personnel but a citizen protecting his property.

It is only going to get worse as more people are threatened and when the people protecting themselves, family and property start arming themselves the looters will react and arm themselves and really make things dangerous. It is really going down a bad path. I live in a suburb of St. Paul and work in downtown Minneapolis. It was a very weird feeling coming into work and seeing the smoke from fires and having some uncertainty of the day.

There are some nefarious acts in the works by some groups and it isn't helping the situation. It is spiraling out of control fast and I hope the leadership of the city can pull it out of the nosedive but my confidence is not very strong.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I think America is almost great.

Whats going on there . Watching the live cast earlier most of the people interviewed could hardly put a sentence together and that includes the interviewer .

After saying that i could not put a sentence together .
edit on 29-5-2020 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
See, there are a couple of ways this could have been dealt with. Trump COULD have called the Governor/Mayor and let them know his 'feelings' on the riots and what he would have liked to see them do.

OR

He could do what he ALWAYS does (and did here)... use the riots to publicly attack the opposing political party with infantile, playground name calling and bullying in an attempt to inflame an already bad situation.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Send them in, loaded with rubber bullets.

Arrest as many as possible and the looting will stop.

People have a right to protest, but not to loot and destroy private property.

If they are not held accountable, what message does that send?

Again, RUBBER BULLETS will send a message quickly

a reply to: LocalGenius

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CraigMon

I suspect there will be lots of arrests , morons are filming each other doing it .

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Donald, the looting started a couple of days ago.

Please try and keep up .

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: odzeandennz

I think America is almost great.

Whats going on there . Watching the live cast earlier most of the people interviewed could hardly put a sentence together and that includes the interviewer .

After saying that i could not put a sentence together .

well what can you say really.

the president is going to give orders to shoot and retweeting dead Democrats are good Dems.

our tongue-tied is just the beginning.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Well I am going to come right out and say, in this instance, I DO condone "looting, burning, etc....let me tell you why. NOTHING IS WORKING to get the government to listen. Voting these bastardos out isn't working.....all the rhetoric and talking points...no amount of talking and "normal" means of trying to instigate change, (writing your senator, media, etc) isn't working....but a couple hundred "thugs" light the night sky on fire....and now people are paying attention. I am middle aged and white....and female. I was arrested on "suspicion of DUI" a few years back and was "roughed up" a bit...I have permanent scars...both mental and physical. I had a SEIZURE and had NO memory of the arrest. I woke up in 4 point restraints in a hospital with FIVE cops on top of me....one hold my head in such a way that he was cutting of my air flow...plus, I had JUST had a seizure....to make a long story short...it took 18 months to obtain the police report...that was FULL of lies. It took a month longer to pry the video of the encounter from the DA's office.....the video showed the report was full of lies and that I did NOT assault a police officer...but had a seizure. Those lying cops were trying to GET ME.....and this was in a small town in Arizona!! I lived 17 years in Chicago before that....and grew up in El Paso....I saw ALL KINDS of brutal things in Chicago.....I started to really SEE the racism towards an entire race of people...and this was in a relatively "black" city...…
WHat Trump stated on Twitter was NOT the right thing to state to diffuse a situation like this......rioting ensues when people are not heard and their complaints trivialized......if the national guard shows up and people start to get shot, I think the opposite will happen and the burning buildings of Minneapolis will seem like a camp fire in comparison.....
I wish my old America could come back....I remember living in a "free country"......I, for one, am willing to do whatever it takes to get my country back...….what are YOU willing to do? WHile it is disturbing to watch people steal.....and looting is stealing and should be dealt with......but....there IS a message to be listened to and acted upon in all this....and more violence ISN'T the answer....only CHANGE is......that cop should have been arrested and all of this "thuggery" wouldn't have happened.

Although I agree with that for the most part.

You condone the president advocating killing US citizens?!

Or did I misinterpret?

Do you condone citizens looting, rioting and burning police precincts down because "feels"?

Oh wait.

Of course you do.

edit on 5/29/2020 by Cornczech because: ok

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CraigMon

I agree 100% but the fact is they're only doing this because protests don't work.
People moaning with mega phones chanting the same thing repeatedly in numbers just doesn't get things done,
police are trained to deal with that and they're used to it, it's been popping up left right and centre with all the SJW's.

Though it may not be pretty I'm willing to bet my life that the police round those parts are going to start treating citizens with a bit more respect after this is over, this gets things done.
armies don't protest to make change happen
police don't protest to get what they're after
Why when citizens want to get something they're expected to cry about it and cross their fingers and hope that works and it doesn't ah well, tough luck.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Cornczech

your solution like Trump and the op can't solve a problem without creating new ones.

I don't condone riots or looting, or picking off people who are frustrated with this system...

but I'll sit back and watch the most powerful nation at the leadership of someone with no leadership skills.

it's fun, for me. free entertainment paid for by American taxpayers 😁

both sides think they are both right in their own, this truly makes for some entertaining viewing. keep in mind owning guns is a right of passage...in this first world country 😁

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Well, “Taking a knee” has a whole new meaning now, doesn’t it. Le Bron James was right in his statement about Do you understand? a reply to: Involutionist

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Trump is totally wrong with that tweet.

Floyd was a thief and these fine folks are honoring his memory by thieving.

Seems appropriate.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Maybe we finally have a President who will fight back against leftist agitators.

Anyone that destroys property that is not theirs deserves to be shot.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

So property is more valuable than lives?

And people wonder why our society is so f***ed up.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Looks like a planted cop to fuel it, typical tactics, but for what? www.facebook.com...

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

One time this guy tried to take my yard gnome, so I shot him in the face.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: SKEPTEK

If the looting was taking place in a grocery store I would agree with you.
4k televisions are more important than the laws of a civilized society.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I shot him in the face.

ELFin hell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join