It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we headed for a major internal US conflict?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Try to imagine right wing rioters burning down a town while some chant kill he black folk

You think the police would stand down, or take out those right wing terrorists and racist?

You think CNN and the dems would call these people heroes?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Are we headed for a major internal US conflict?

After Chi-com 19 that days closer.

Than most people realize.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Here's hoping!!!

What channel will it be on?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
To the OP, NO.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The looting is ridiculous. "Justice" to some worthless individuals is apparently a new 65 inch flat screen TV or a case of Molson. Shoot on site would squelch that crap real damn quick, whether the shots come from police, US military, or common sense citizens looking to defend their communities.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Grambler

I think throwing around the term terrorist for people we disagree with is dangerous.

The people rioting are tearing apart their own community out of anger against one man (more if you count the police who didn't stop him). The actions of those men do not reflect the community or nation as a whole... Their actions are illegal and should be punished. (edit, both the officers and rioters)

Do you think calling in the military will solve anything? No, it would likely make it worse.

It would also set a precedence, and the definition of terrorist will over time be used more and more. There will come a day they define people terrorists you disagree with, and by then it will be too late.

There are other ways to deal with this, like the existing laws we have.

Being angry does not give you the right to torch innocent peoples businesses and ruin their lives.

Nor does it accomplish anything.

How anyone supports this boggles my mind. Do you think temper tantrums accomplish anything in real life, or do they just make the situation worse?

If the standard is no black person can ever be killed by a cop, that will never ever happen as long as cops are human beings.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Try to imagine right wing rioters burning down a town while some chant kill he black folk

You think the police would stand down, or take out those right wing terrorists and racist?

Very good way to put it.

It's not only CNN we have hollywood celebrities saying they want to bail out the "protestors" and others yelling on twitter to burn down the city.

All of this about a cop who 95% of the whole country wants punished harshly for what he did - there isn't even any disagreement about it - yet people still think it is good idea to burn down the city????

Is everyone crazy?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'm watching the news now, there's peaceful protests and violent protests. The news is focusing on covering the violent protests more. There is one instance recorded posted on Instagram of police driving through a peaceful protests spraying them with pepper spray, enticing un-peacefulness. To my understanding the target looting began after this as employees did not let people in as they needed water and whatnot to get the pepper spray out of their eyes and then it got way out of hand.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Very good way to put it.

It's not only CNN we have hollywood celebrities saying they want to bail out the "protestors" and others yelling on twitter to burn down the city.

All of this about a cop who 95% of the whole country wants punished harshly for what he did - there isn't even any disagreement about it - yet people still think it is good idea to burn down the city????

Is everyone crazy?

Some of the comments seems like no one is watching the news unless you're cherry picking random clips off the internet to fit your narrative.

95% off the country lol...not even close...there is even a disagreement about it? Why is he not arrested yet? LOL

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Very good way to put it.

Is everyone crazy?

Some of the comments seems like no one is watching the news unless you're cherry picking random clips off the internet to fit your narrative.

95% off the country lol...not even close...there is even a disagreement about it? Why is he not arrested yet? LOL

Yes 95% of the country.

Ask around find anyone that thinks what he did is justified. Search you tube and twitter for people supporting the cop.
Heck, just look on this site and find anyone justifying what the cop did. You are blind if you can't see everyone thinks what he did was outrageous.

Why is he not yet arrested - that is a very good question.

My best guess the people running Minneapolis actually want a riot - that is why they are standing down the cops. We already know the AG supports Antifa, and the mayor seems fine with the rioting. Why would they want a riot, to continue racial divide which they think will keep blacks continuing to vote Democratic.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I hope most of you posting in this have the dignity to no longer refer to yourselves as anything approaching libertarian.

Or supporting the US Constitution.

Or the rule-of-law.

Or common decency.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Ones trained to police, the other is trained for war.

And none of my rights would be violated as I don't live there. But again, I see this as a dangerous precedent.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Libertarian doesn't mean you defend, in any way, mob rule or property violence, Gryph.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Libertarian doesn't mean you defend, in any way, mob rule or property violence, Gryph.

Neither does it mean you cheer for the unnecessary imposition of a police state, Burd.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Do you think temper tantrums accomplish anything in real life, or do they just make the situation worse?

I believe I already said what they did is wrong and illegal in every way.

Me thinking our military shouldn't be deployed doesn't equate to defending assholes.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Do you think temper tantrums accomplish anything in real life, or do they just make the situation worse?

Me thinking our military shouldn't be deployed doesn't equate to defending assholes.

^^^^^THAT.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

If the police are refusing to do the job - what is the alternative?

Do nothing? No matter how many buildings they burn down?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Will that be the last territorial demand?

2nd.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Neither does it mean you cheer for the unnecessary imposition of a police state, Burd.

When the property and livlihood of non-government affiliated citizens starts being burned, looted, and otherwise impacted, then I don't see action as a "police state." I see it as the cops/NG/government actually working for the people for a change. Also, if they don't take action, then you will see vigilantes and in this particular case you probably don't want to see that because the body count will dwarf anything the government tries to do. The police state fires tear gas and rubber bullets into the crowds of protestors, a reasonably intelligent vigilante runs his F350 through that same crowd and never taps the brakes.
edit on 29-5-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Very good way to put it.

Is everyone crazy?

Yes 95% of the country.

Ask around find anyone that thinks what he did is justified. Search you tube and twitter for people supporting the cop.
Heck, just look on this site and find anyone justifying what the cop did. You are blind if you can't see everyone thinks what he did was outrageous.

Why is he not yet arrested - that is a very good question.

My best guess the people running Minneapolis actually want a riot - that is why they are standing down the cops. We already know the AG supports Antifa, and the mayor seems fine with the rioting. Why would they want a riot, to continue racial divide which they think will keep blacks continuing to vote Democratic.

Ha, you only think 5% of the country is racist, well ok then. Why is it about what my opinion is now? I'm not 95% of the country. There is no reason to talk about how I feel changing the subject away from your 95% made up fact. You pulled the 95% number out of the air, correct? He died on Monday, the whole country was already took a poll, and it's been reviewed and published? LOL

He's not arrested because the FBI wants more evidence.

The chief of Police said on the air yesterday he does not want more tragedies. So maybe there is your answer. I'm hearing completely different opinions of ATS pro-riot conspiracies. Anyone who is anyone on the media is condemning the rioters, opposite of ATS current conspiracy. We will probably go through 10 pages of this before ATS wises up.

Sorry but making the riots from the killing of George Floyd purely a democratic voting plot shows no understanding of the gravity of the killing of George Floyd.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join