It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis protesters take over police HQ, police evacuate, Trump vows to send military

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: one4all

So why not tell the truth then and say that Upper Management is where the source of the real Graft is because every single Upper Manager knows who is naughty and who is nice

Without data to support it I would argue most cops pretty openly admit that issues start with senior administration and flow downhill from there.

How many MILLIONS of complaints are buried long before they are recognised.

No idea. Probably not as many as the complaints that are filed because Susie got pissed that we arrested her husband Jimbob for whaling on her for the fourth time in a month so she decides to file a complaint about how mean we are. I don’t have any data for that, either.

you cannot be a Good Cop if you even once allow a Bad Cop to walk

We all have our own case load. We can’t really walk around arresting cops subject to investigations that we have nothing to do with.

there needs to be an available Hotline to the Military

No thanks, I don’t want the military involved in civilian law enforcement. Y’know, like the Posse Comitatus Act says.

if your Boss or Supervisor is corrupt and you believe it is in any way organised you are obligated to as a Civil Servant report that directly to the Military.

Can you point me to where that’s established?

and get to work cleaning up the workplaces you value.

I have one workplace. I can’t really fly around the country “cleaning up” other agencies.

Lest simplify ok.

Young passionate Patriotic Civic minded American Man or Woman joins their Local Leo force.

Within the first 30 days of their job they witness another much more embedded experienced Cop strike a suspect illegally...at that exact moment if the new Officer fails to step in they become complciti and guilty of collusion...its a process...of getting them dirty immediately...like a Pimp destroying a womans self-image and moral compass before he farms her out to work for him...if he doesn't brainwash he she wont be working for him....she will be working with him and he doesn't want that.

This is how The Thin Blue Line survives and protects itself.

You disenfranchise the entire process by adding a Hotline to the Military NO DIRTY COPS CAN BREACH....you TEACH YOUR CADETS about this line...you teach them how important it is....and good will triumph over evil.

We know almost every Cop who is rotten has been "corrupted" in an organized manner using blackmail just like Actors in Hollywood and just like Politicians and anyone who has access to power.

This is action is designed to SAVE AND HELP the good men and women who are trying to make their Country a better place to live in....this is to HELP THE LEOS WHO ARE ALREADY TRYING TO DO GOOD BUT ARE BEING STONEWALLED BY ARCHAIC CORRUPTION SO EMBEDED THEY CANNOT DIG OUT ON THEIR OWN.

A Thin Blue Line that crosses State Borders becomes a Domestic Terrorist Organisation...full stop....they operate like terrorist Cells...independently and driven by a Macro-Program....but we solved Terrorist Cells long ago.....w know how to do it.

There is absolutely no way to keep the Military out of this....and not to quell Riots but to clean out the Police Precincts on a State and National level.

A "good Cop" would be asking for help not trying to slip the bit.
edit on 29-5-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Every-time ONE cop is bad cop.. all the low life trash goes crazy and destroy everything.
There are always "bad ones" everywhere there is human involved, does not matter what line of work.

Call me when the 'good cops' actually start arresting the bad cops when the bad cops do bad things.

The cop that stood there while his partner killed that guy? BAD COP. Worse in my opinioin than the cop who killed the guy, because it is cops like him that enable the bad cops.

So, yeah - call me when the cops partner actually tackles the cop that is in the process of killing someone, and cuffs the cop.

Until then - the blue wall of silence is absolute evidence that all cops are bad..

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

but the Space Force won't.

Ah shucks!!! Doesn't the Space Force have pew pew weapons, light-sabres and Mechs'!!

And mind reading echoborgs...
edit on 5/29/20 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Within the first 30 days of their job they witness another much more embedded experienced Cop strike a suspect illegally...at that exact moment if the new Officer fails to step in they become complciti and guilty of collusion...its a process...of getting them dirty immediately...like a Pimp destroying a womans self-image and moral compass before he farms her out to work for him...if he doesn't brainwash he she wont be working for him....she will be working with him and he doesn't want that.

Okay? That’s a neat story. I’m sure something along those lines has happened but it’s not some ironclad rule that we’ll go through and do to others.

You disenfranchise the entire process by adding a Hotline to the Military NO DIRTY COPS CAN BREACH....you TEACH YOUR CADETS about this line...you teach them how important it is....and good will triumph over evil.

No. The military can do the militarying. Repeating yourself and caps locking at me isn’t going to do much to change my mind about how idiotic it is to invite the military to enforce domestic law at all times.

We know almost every Cop who is rotten has been "corrupted" in an organized manner using blackmail just like Actors in Hollywood and just like Politicians and anyone who has access to power.

Speaking of things we know, were you gonna answer my previous question?

This is action is designed to SAVE AND HELP the good men and women who are trying to make their Country a better place to live in....this is to HELP THE LEOS WHO ARE ALREADY TRYING TO DO GOOD BUT ARE BEING STONEWALLED BY ARCHAIC CORRUPTION SO EMBEDED THEY CANNOT DIG OUT ON THEIR OWN.

Again with the caps lock? Really? Anyway, I’ve already given my position on the notion you have that the military is somehow equipped to do whatever you think it is they’ll do while somehow remaining entirely above reproach themselves.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Okay? That’s a neat story. I’m sure something along those lines has happened but it’s not some ironclad rule that we’ll go through and do to others.

No. The military can do the militarying. Repeating yourself and caps locking at me isn’t going to do much to change my mind about how idiotic it is to invite the military to enforce domestic law at all times.

Speaking of things we know, were you gonna answer my previous question?

Again with the caps lock? Really? Anyway, I’ve already given my position on the notion you have that the military is somehow equipped to do whatever you think it is they’ll do while somehow remaining entirely above reproach themselves.

I understand and respect your perspective.

Maybe the same thing that makes you comment about the Caps is what makes you unable to understand that the chance for self-policing is over for Leo Forces...they have as a MAJORITY proven that it has been made impossible for them to be "good cops"....they need help...from the Military...why on Gods green Earth would any Cop in any State NOT WANT HELP to stop inhouse corruption?....we ALL KNOW about The Thin Blue line...corruption is corruption you cannot be a "little bit" pregnant or a "little bit" corrupt....you are or you are not.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
So the FBI promises a full investigation. Who gives a sh!t about the FBI. They have lost all credibility. Once the faith is broken it will take many years to rebuild, or the FBI could arrest Hillary. That would give them a boost. I think the protesters may have a point.

How many member here really, deep down inside, believe there is any justice left at the DOJ or even at the local level? In the last 3 years to many scams and back room have come to light. I think the lockdown was the last straw. We the People are entirely pissed off. It wouldn’t take much for the peasants to light torch’s and fetch their pitchforks.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LocalGenius
Interesting. This seems to happen when we see these events. There is a profile, they look like professional anarchists and not protestors whom are just seeking justice. I think (just my opinion) that when these events start as peaceful protests (rightfully so) the professionals eventually show up. As if they are just hellbent on chaos, the revolutionaries. Just my two pennies.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
when rioters start taking over police stations there's no longer any excuses for their actions, regardless if someone was killed or not, once things progress this far its an act of terrorism and is unacceptable.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
send in army with machine guns, put them on corners.

protestors can march and hold up signs, to prove their point.

but they should NEVER have destroyed anything, not even the police station.

these people are idiots, they paid for that police station in taxes, and now they will pay again.

and housing insurance will skyrocket hopefully by there as well.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Maybe the same thing that makes you comment about the Caps is what makes you unable to understand that the chance for self-policing is over for Leo Forces

Easy there tiger. Just because I think your idea is idiotic doesn’t mean I’m “unable to understand” the idea behind it. Your statement of the problem isn’t without merit, it’s your solution to it that’s stupid. Don’t confuse the two.

they have as a MAJORITY proven that it has been made impossible for them to be "good cops"

It’s really not. I’m not going to give specific data because I’m not going to identify my agency, but what I will say is that every year for the last several years, our IA office has received nearly four times as many internally generated complaints about officers as they’ve received externally generated complaints about officers. In each of those years, officers filed more complaints than civilians about other officers in every single category of complaint except one, and in that category officers filed complaints anywhere from half to two-thirds as often as civilians did.

they need help...from the Military.

No we don’t.

why on Gods green Earth would any Cop in any State NOT WANT HELP to stop inhouse corruption?

Don’t confuse thinking your idea of asking the military to enforce domestic law is borderline retarded with not wanting to end corruption. They are two separate things.

corruption is corruption you cannot be a "little bit" pregnant or a "little bit" corrupt....you are or you are not

Sure you can, because you can define corruption however it suits you. What’s corrupt? Ignoring bad UoF? Taking money? Stealing from detainees? Sure, that’s corrupt. Is it also corrupt when an officer speeds a little? Is it corrupt when an officer takes a discounted cup of coffee from a gas station that’s been robbed six times in two months, and then hangs out in the parking lot doing paperwork so there’s a visible presence to deter another robbery? Is it corrupt when an agency accepts a donation of new body armor because all their vests are old and the agency is underfunded? There are people who would answer yes to all of those. There are people who would answer no to all of those. There are people who’d say yes to some but not others. So it’s entirely possible to be “a little corrupt” depending on who’s looking at the question.

But the bottom line is that you shouldn’t confuse my thinking your “solution” is patently stupid on every level for some sort of perceived inability to understand that corruption is bad and should be dealt with.

edit on 29-5-2020 by Shamrock6 because: Clarity

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
LOL Minnesota Governor stumbling and fumbling about how order needs to be restored.

Well DuuuuH 😃

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

There's a quicker response with violence to violent unlawful protesters than violent unlawful police.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
People don't stand a chance against the government...If there was an actual civil war and civilians were armed and having standoffs everywhere, they would get annihilated. The government would grossly out number them and have more advanced technology and weaponry. Drones would rip everyone to shreds. Only if a percentage of the military and national guard joined with the rioters would there be a chance.

You haven't thought this through, that is patently untrue. We have around two million active and reserve soldiers that are located all over the world. We have roughly 50 million plus gun owners located all over the country. There is no possible way to get all of the soldiers back to the US in a short amount of time and weapons are useless without anyone to use them. There are other factors too but I'll let you chew on just that info for a while.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
when rioters start taking over police stations there's no longer any excuses for their actions, regardless if someone was killed or not, once things progress this far its an act of terrorism and is unacceptable.

So destroying buildings and stores owned by innocent people is ok? Ok.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

People don't stand a chance against the government...If there was an actual civil war and civilians were armed and having standoffs everywhere, they would get annihilated. The government would grossly out number them and have more advanced technology and weaponry. Drones would rip everyone to shreds. Only if a percentage of the military and national guard joined with the rioters would there be a chance.

You haven't thought this through, that is patently untrue. We have around two million active and reserve soldiers that are located all over the world. We have roughly 50 million plus gun owners located all over the country. There is no possible way to get all of the soldiers back to the US in a short amount of time and weapons are useless without anyone to use them. There are other factors too but I'll let you chew on just that info for a while.

You keep thinking we have the tech and drones but we don't. I'm all for taking back our country but we will get destroyed. I'm curious how you think it will work out.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
I don't support mindless rioting, but a leader who'd send soldiers in against civilians is not somebody that I'd be prepared to vote for come the next election.

I'd take an incompetent leader with busy fingers and a head stuck up their own backside over one who'd send in soldiers. That's what they do in banana republics.

Time Square isn't Tienanmen Square.

It's not the same thing. People are destroying businesses that have nothing to do with the issue at hand. If the locals can't do anything because the mayor has hamstrung them and the governor won't send in backups like the state police or national guard, you're saying it would be just fine to let those thugs and rioters burn the city down?

Wow. Ok.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
www.cbsnews.com... well nat guard on the ground
in Minn video at link (4 min long ) so hopefully the unrest can calm down and does not escalate with there presence

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

You keep thinking we have the tech and drones but we don't. I'm all for taking back our country but we will get destroyed. I'm curious how you think it will work out.

Of course we don't have satellite communication, million dollar drones, tanks and F-35s. But now you're not talking about law enforcement, you're talking about an armed conflict between citizens and soldiers. The only way I see a conflict like this happening is if the government goes rogue and tears up the Constitution. In that case you're talking about deploying soldiers and equipment from military bases around the country with the intention of killing those who would remove the rogue politicians or whoever wants to be in charge at the time. Now we're talking about a hostile takeover of the country and I don't care if you believe it or not, the vast majority of our military and police will not stand for that. They will side with those of us that want America to stay the Republic that it is.

How did you get from quashing rioters burning down a city to a civil war anyway? The reasons for both are completely different.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Maybe the same thing that makes you comment about the Caps is what makes you unable to understand that the chance for self-policing is over for Leo Forces

Easy there tiger. Just because I think your idea is idiotic doesn’t mean I’m “unable to understand” the idea behind it. Your statement of the problem isn’t without merit, it’s your solution to it that’s stupid. Don’t confuse the two.

they have as a MAJORITY proven that it has been made impossible for them to be "good cops"

It’s really not. I’m not going to give specific data because I’m not going to identify my agency, but what I will say is that every year for the last several years, our IA office has received nearly four times as many internally generated complaints about officers as they’ve received externally generated complaints about officers. In each of those years, officers filed more complaints than civilians about other officers in every single category of complaint except one, and in that category officers filed complaints anywhere from half to two-thirds as often as civilians did.

they need help...from the Military.

No we don’t.

why on Gods green Earth would any Cop in any State NOT WANT HELP to stop inhouse corruption?

Don’t confuse thinking your idea of asking the military to enforce domestic law is borderline retarded with not wanting to end corruption. They are two separate things.

corruption is corruption you cannot be a "little bit" pregnant or a "little bit" corrupt....you are or you are not

Sure you can, because you can define corruption however it suits you. What’s corrupt? Ignoring bad UoF? Taking money? Stealing from detainees? Sure, that’s corrupt. Is it also corrupt when an officer speeds a little? Is it corrupt when an officer takes a discounted cup of coffee from a gas station that’s been robbed six times in two months, and then hangs out in the parking lot doing paperwork so there’s a visible presence to deter another robbery? Is it corrupt when an agency accepts a donation of new body armor because all their vests are old and the agency is underfunded? There are people who would answer yes to all of those. There are people who would answer no to all of those. There are people who’d say yes to some but not others. So it’s entirely possible to be “a little corrupt” depending on who’s looking at the question.

But the bottom line is that you shouldn’t confuse my thinking your “solution” is patently stupid on every level for some sort of perceived inability to understand that corruption is bad and should be dealt with.

I think you are trying vainly to defend The Thin Blue Line...you are a Case Study in fact.

My solution is finite and it brings in an Outside Agency that is the most difficult to corrupt.That intimidates you IMHO.

Your numbers are ringing hollow I am afraid like your Bell Tower is..... lol....so if the Internal total was nearly 4x an unknown number is that suppossed to impress someone.....lol....there were likely 2-3 to begin with.....lol...spare us the spin-doctoring....and...lol....if there are internal barriers to having official public complaints filed or moved forward in any ways at all...which we can be dam sure there are.....then that number can also be kept artificialy low...so low there are multiple levels of increase before we ever see the real numbers come up....giving the Depts lots of wiggle room.

Typical olde school Cop thinking...relying on the System to throw up a Smokescreen based on a corrupted status quo whenever needed.

In case you missed the point...lol...the real question is has there been a reflective 4x increase in sucessfull complaints finding remedial resolution that is fair and just?Nope.This is why you do in fact need Outside help .

Anything but the Military is just another way to try to empower The Thin Blue Line....there must be a separation between the impacts of Civic corruption and influence on Civil Police Forces ,this requires an Outside Agency...and Police Unions must be dis-armed on the legal front.

Maybe if that lazy cop accepting bribes spent his time organising Community Watches and other reality based Community catalysed solutions instead of loitering in a Parking lot....get it?Be a part of the Solution not the problem....use your received data from the Community in the right ways...and if there are no ways...build them...lobby for them....if you fail to do so you stop the ability of others to help.So only a moron would think your solution is adequate on any level whatsoever.Visible presence stopping crimes?...LOL...LOL...oh my god this is worse than I thought.You want to keep beng a Band-Aid instead of a cure its where you find your wiggle room .

Yes accepting the Body Armor that way is corrupt...and it prevents Leos from politicking properly internally through proper channels to get what they need by applying pressure in conventional accepted ways...we cant help if you don't ask....you cant ask until your bosses are de-fanged...for fear of The Thin Blue line cutting your cojones off ...you need We the People /Military to de-fang your corrupt Management that is preventing you from doing the right things.

You are corrupt or you are not...you are simply trying to defend a 2-side coin....you have no chance and are to blinded by your own built in predjudices supporting Leos to even see it....corruption is not a matter or opinion or perspective it is a matter of Law.Try to think about a Badge ok...the back mirrors the front....not coin that gives you 2 conflicting pictures and wiggle room to screw with any system you are confronted with.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join