It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory - Joe Biden is Participating in the Covid-19 Conspiracy - Designed To Make Him U.S. President

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Thursday, May 28, 2020

Has anyone else been wondering why Joe Biden, the Democratic nominee for President, has left home only one time over the last 2 months, with just 160 days to go before the November Presidential election?

Today, it was revealed that in October 2019, Joe Biden sent out a tweet, warning that the United States was not ready for a Pandemic.

Joe Biden tweeted about the US’s lack of preparedness for a pandemic in October 2019.

Mr Biden’s tweet read: “We are not prepared for a pandemic. Trump has rolled back progress President Obama and I made to strengthen global health security.”

He continued: “We need leadership that builds public trust, focuses on real threats, and mobilises the world to stop outbreaks before they reach our shores.”
Source Article: www.independent.co.uk...

Joe Biden sent out that tweet, less than 2 months before the deadly Covid-19 virus was released into Wuhan, China and allowed by the Chinese Government to make its way to other countries, including the United States. (Joe has always had trouble keeping his mouth shut.)

I've already provided evidence in this thread ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) how House Speaker Nancy Pelosi waited until the Covid-19 virus had arrived in the USA, before setting the Trump Senate Impeachment hearings in motion, to provide a national distraction while Covid-19 began spreading here.

What if someone told Joe Biden that Covid-19 would trigger enough American deaths, and financial ruin, to virtually assure him of a victory over President Trump in November 2020?

All Joe had to do is stay home, stay safe, and let Governors of Big Blue States damage the economy, while Covid-19 takes American lives...also with those complicit Governor's assistance.(hint: Nursing Homes)

Admittedly, without PROOF, this is only a working theory. But evidence keeps mounting, little-by-little, that this was indeed the overall plot.

And who knows...it's possible that PROOF will start to emerge, as U.S. investigations continue into the World Health Organization and China's actions.

-CareWeMust

edit on 5/28/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Joe Biden still has his security clearance. There's no doubt in my mind that he was briefed on the virus before he made that statement in October. Is he using his inside knowledge to his political advantage? Most probably!

edit on 28-5-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
stop panicking. The president will complete his mission all the way. Biden is dust man. The cabal is eating itself. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

It blows you away when all these "dots" keep connecting. Fauci, WHO, China, Pelosi, Biden, Cuomo...they're all "in" on it.

I would love to be able to start a thread and keep adding evidence to it. But those type of threads don't fare well on ATS, due to so many ways of entering the forum.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Joe Biden still has his security clearance. There's no doubt in my mind that he was briefed on the virus before he made that statement in October.

So you are saying Pedo Joe knew about Covid 19 in October and
he lay in wait to watch America spiral out from a virus?

Hmmmm

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
stop panicking. The president will complete his mission all the way. Biden is dust man. The cabal is eating itself. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm not panicking. Just attempting to lay out a case, as tidbits come to light, and dots connect.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Joe Biden still has his security clearance. There's no doubt in my mind that he was briefed on the virus before he made that statement in October.

Hmmmm

Pretty much...yep.

I mean, he did call President Trump to give him advice on the Pandemic.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Pretty much...yep.

I mean, he did call President Trump to give him advice on the Pandemic.

In October? 2019?

Please link a source citing the October 19 date.

We already have proof of his Pedo behavior, so were all good
with that, thanks.
edit on 28-5-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I've been wondering why the president hasn't led the country in a pandemic. I haven't given two thoughts about the next one.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

It blows you away when all these "dots" keep connecting. Fauci, WHO, China, Pelosi, Biden, Cuomo...they're all "in" on it.

Pelosi's security clearance might even be higher than Biden's.

France, Italy, England, Canada, South Korea, Germnay...they're all "in on it"

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

In October? 2019?

No. Biden called to give Trump advise sometime within the past month, I think. News time blurs....

But, in October, when Biden gave his ominous pandemic warning, I think he had been briefed before hand, and he used his secret powers of foreknowledge to appear to be a wise man in the lay person's eyes.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Speaking of what is happening right now...why aren't you questioning who is in charge "right now"?

Seriously? Keep placing blame. It's all you have.

Gear up the mail-in voting so you have something to blame when the loss comes.

Jesus Christ. As if this is important...

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Joe Biden still has his security clearance. There's no doubt in my mind that he was briefed on the virus before he made that statement in October. Is he using his inside knowledge to his political advantage? Most probably!

Inside knowledge? Political advantage?
You are obviously assuming that he knows where he is and what he is doing.
After listening to him bumble through a sh!tload of interviews, I assume that he is completely incompetent.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Joe Biden deals with a speech impediment and dyslexia. What's Trump's excuse?

Yeah, Biden says stupid stuff, but so does Trump. At least Trump doesn't have a stuttering problem and dyslexia that he deals with on a daily basis.

They're both crotchety old men stuck in unbendable mental ruts. At least Biden takes the tack of empathy, while Trump takes the tack of biggest bully in the school yard.

edit on 29-5-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
So...

Biden knew in oct and did jack squat?
100k deaths on his head?

That is pretty nasty.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge
What pandemic?? We go through this every single year without all the fanfare. Suddenly iinvestigations and judicial proceedings begin during election 2020 at the height of ww3, and the common cold is a pandemic.

Fyi, it wasnt medical supplies being shipped between couentries in military flights during those lockdown days, it was gold and weapons moving back and forth, as well as some prisoner exchanges.

There is no pandemic when your survival rate is 99%+ , 35% don't even suffer symptoms, and ten percent or less need hospitalization. The good news is, looks like they are tryimy to move it along quickly by moving back to race war again.

Believe it or not, its actually good news when the big media is focused on race war again, it means they are getting back to their normal scheduled programming and gradually phasing out the covert op viral Intel deception.

Hopefully there will be inquisitions after election victory to hold the perks of the cOvid psy op accountable. Random disappearances will suffice as well.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Hmmmm

Essentially, yes.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
I've been wondering why the president hasn't led the country in a pandemic. I haven't given two thoughts about the next one.

President Trump and Dr. Fauci were saying in late February that Covid-19 in America was nothing to be overly concerned about. Then, Dr. Fauci joined the MSM in pressing the PANIC! button.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

France, Italy, England, Canada, South Korea, Germnay...they're all "in on it"

To the plotters, the rest of the world was just collateral damage. The primary target was America.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

In October? 2019?

But, in October, when Biden gave his ominous pandemic warning, I think he had been briefed before hand, and he used his secret powers of foreknowledge to appear to be a wise man in the lay person's eyes.

Dr. Fauci sounded the initial warning, back in late 2017.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join