It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thursday Night Riot Thread

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Laughing my ass off at this stream right now.

Some cuck talking about how his ninja 300 was whipping 650's.

My god, just either cut the stream or go start a walgreens on fire, at this point this is like you stayed at a killer party too long and the only people left are the idiots that have no reason to go home.....

ETA: We've all been there, and known it's the low point of the evening....
edit on 29-5-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: carewemust

Someone interviewed said a kid got trapped and killed inside the liquor store fire. He said they tried to get him out but couldn't

A Kid in a liquor store?

That is what the guy said, but he was older so kid can mean any age. However the unicorn guy completely dismissed it and hasnt mentioed it agaiin. who knows.?

It's interesting how these mini-riots are all the rage for a few days. A few years later, you can't even remember the names of the perpetrator or victim... Just the city, like Ferguson, UnivSouthernCali, Milwaukee, Los Angeles.

Well..I do remember LA: Rodney King. And truck driver Reginal Denny being beat up by protestors. Maybe that's because citizen video of neighborhood atrocities was rare in those days.
edit on 5/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

And how agents are after him and tried to get him to break into the mall of america. All i was thinking is what ats member is he, lol

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

My god, just either cut the stream or go start a walgreens on fire, at this point this is like you stayed at a killer party too long and the only people left are the idiots that have no reason to go home.....

Yeah, I agree. At this point, it's clear UR is just downright desperate for something to happen & the yakking streamer to have front row seats to broaden their notoriety.

Kinda bottom feedery there.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

And how agents are after him and tried to get him to break into the mall of america. All i was thinking is what ats member is he, lol

I'm glad someone else heard that too......

It's only funny because we've all been there, realizing we are at a party way too late and anyone "cool" left a long time ago. While we wonder "why the F am I still here with these losers".

Good stuff, brings me back to high school.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

HA! So did I, 'Ugh, what's his fricking handle here, how embarrassing..."

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Yeah, I agree. At this point, it's clear UR is just downright desperate for something to happen & the yakking streamer to have front row seats to broaden their notoriety.

It's a youtube channel with 30K subcribers that's getting more than that on live streams. It's going to be "their moment" to forge ahead. Ironically as anti capitalists they beg for donations to keep them going.

Anyway, like I said, I'll give them credit for bringing live footage from on the ground inside the mob.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

It's a youtube channel with 30K subcribers that's getting more than that on live streams. It's going to be "their moment" to forge ahead. Ironically as anti capitalists they beg for donations to keep them going.

Anyway, like I said, I'll give them credit for bringing live footage from on the ground inside the mob.

I can give 'em credit for that, too, to a point.

I'm done with the stream, though, Mr Gabby is fingernails on the chalkboard & most of his "interviewees" are worse.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I can give 'em credit for that, too, to a point.

I'm done with the stream, though, Mr Gabby is fingernails on the chalkboard & most of his "interviewees" are worse.

He's interviewing the few dozen left at a party, well after the party is over....so heavy cringe.

I don't blame them wholly, I'm sure they will be there in the coming days when the guard rolls in and the footage gets real interesting. I'm sure they hope for that too, make for juicy footage to further their anti capitalist business(based on capitalism of course).

Here's to a more eventful "Friday Night Riot Thread".

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Original livestream finally cut.

Ended on a "high" note, tons of anti-white rhetoric and threats of violence against a racial group.

Quality stuff.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Trump tweeted out about an hour ago to send in the Military and to shoot looters.

Crikey, we're those his exact words?

Scary aye!

Bally

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Sigh....Livestream is back up.....

Literally nothing going on. Streets empty, a sad youtuber trying to pump out some views for a few bucks....

I guess if you don't have a freshly painted wall to watch dry, this is a step better than that....

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Dude seems like a nice enough guy...I can totally see how he's just hoping some of the few left do something spectacular, like light a nursing home on fire, so he can catch that hot take.

He's just left with a bunch of misfits that don't know when to goto bed...

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
They have said they will head out into the suburbs. That should slow them down as they will be carrying some of the rioters to the hospital. Some homes will be defended.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Surely, this guy is a liberal and anti-Trump.

There's no way he could be one of us. We're the most well-written GOP cheerleading squad on the net. We're the resistance.
edit on 29-5-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

I have to say, there's some pretty hilarious posts on this thread, and yours are some of the top ones! I started to quote a couple of them, but there were just too many which had me LOL'ing!

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Thats really odd just a coupe of weeks ago I was along with many others were convinced mob rule and street justice were wrong, but now my liberal friends tell me its okay because these people are in pain.

Hmm,.. I guess just when its politically expedient....?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

The only "pain" these douche minstrels are in is the pain from stepping on some broken glass while looting the liquor store they broke into after setting it on fire!

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Trump tweeted out about an hour ago to send in the Military and to shoot looters.

That's not true. Here is the tweet...

These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!

Twitter didn't take it down, but as usual, in typical leftist fashion, censored it because they believe it glorifying violence, nevermind the vast amount of threats the POTUS recieves via tweet.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

She, in a way has a point, for all the talk that police run toward the danger while everyone else runs away they
haven't demonstrated that for the most part. The police are tough and kneel on a person's neck when 2 other of their gang are helping hold down a handcuffed man while another runs interference, but if they know they are likely to get hurt they pack up and leave or never show up.

The police, for the most part, haven't protected the community that these rioters have destroyed during this riot.

And yes, I understand the police would probably make it worse but I am sick and tired of the police propaganda in this nation that they are automatic heroes for simply putting on a badge. It's this mentality that allows them to get away with trampling on Constitutional rights of far too many citizens.

/End rant

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join