It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet Suspects Cops Provoking Riots as Shadowy Man in Black Caught Smashing Up Autozone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Variable2027
a reply to: panoz77

I’ll eat my own shoe if it turns out that person was a cop, acting on behalf of the department/“following orders”. All I’m saying is, In this day and age, you can purchase all of that gear and not be a cop, they don’t have some monopoly on “tactical” gear, anyone can buy it.

But people usually don't buy and wear such gear. So seeing this it might really be some agenda paid shill doing it. And it certainly wouldn't be the first time since the infamous Obama years. Plenty of covert social engineering and deceptions being done, and they haven't really stopped yet.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
Guess who owns autozone...George Soros or at least did. Don’t know if this is still current information as I just noticed the date from 2008 on this particular article.

I was just thinking where is Soros these days? He's in love with civil unrest, or at least his banker buddies are, and they never let opportunities go to waste do they?

That guy had on cop shoes too, thats when I cry BS

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I only have a few friends that are still living in Minnesota, and they support what the officials are saying. The protests from the locals, for the most part, have been peaceful. Most of them are devastated, afraid, and feel helpless as they have to watch what little they have being destroyed . They feel they are being attack from all angles, with nowhere to turn.

Outsiders, some well meaning. and some with a not so hidden agenda, have hijacked the scene.

Officials: Outsiders fueling rioting, looting, violence in Twin Cities; Walz fully mobilizing National Guard

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The guy is interesting. Agent Provocateur for sure.

His outfit was planned. There is a stark difference between him and the surrounding protestors. The mask is not enough to completely cover his face hence the umbrella, which is a nice touch, because it marks him out from the air clearly - suggesting that he has links to LEO's because they are the ones flying the drones and helo's over the protestors trying to identify them. Its also a damn good way to avoid being seen on higher CCTV cameras.

His actions are emotionless and calculated, there is no passion there, no frenzy, just dedicated vandalism.

His gait and stride pattern up to the point where it looked like he might be exposed suggest some form of routine training - potentially LEO or maybe even military/CT/Spec ops ?

Sinister stuff

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Yeah that stuff is insane, goes way beyond what I expected to see happening. Shocking.

I saw a video earlier from a family member that showed the national guard firing rubber bullets (i think) at some goof ball that was blocking their armored vehicle. They got out and shot him (with non lethal rounds) a bunch of times which he deserved for sure. Bystanders on the scene didn't think so though. (can't find that video, happened in Denver).

People should know better than to mess with the national guard.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I thought it was common knowledge that police have undercover officers involved with the riots. They help pin point ring leaders and entice violence and damaged thus giving the power for the police to step in and start arresting

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
As likely as it is all China inspired. However sometimes cigar is just a cigar. We had lockdowns, people lost their jobs. Many are frustrated and scared and some want to use the chaos and steal few things.
edit on 30-5-2020 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

There's definitely something going on, some force or forces at work behind the scenes, whether right wing extremists, left wing extremists, both, white supremacist groups, or rouge elements within LEO wanting to stoke the violence.

I also heard the reports about white people being the ones starting the vandalism and violence, and there's a tweeted video I saw earlier today (still trying to find it) where a guy in black gets out of an unmarked police looking vehicle. The man recording asked the man what he's doing, etc, and the guy says he's with CNN. He's dressed all in black. The man filming returns back to the blacked out SUV and attempts to question the two men inside, also in black, and gets conflicting stories from what the first man said.

This comes on the heels of both authorities in MN and now in Atlanta confirming that those arrested for causing the violence, were from out of town/state. So it was planned, likely to make the protesters look bad, and stoke more tension.

It should also be remembered that white supremacist and nationalist groups have ties to Russia, and one of the MOs of indirect Russian warfare is incitement of civil unrest to shake the foundations of the target country.

This is very likely planned.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Prob not a cop, just one of those agent provocateur that works for Soros's NGOs, they are known to do this to create chaos, much like during the last election. Create a distraction or drive a certain narrative.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
The Thin Blue Line is doing what their B;ackmail Handelers are telling them to do....its a Domestic Terrorism False Flag attempt to incite domestic unrest and violence....these people behind this need to see the inside of Gitmo.

There should be Military assets furtively penetrating these Domestic Terrorist Groups as we speak an besides all the Prosecutors and Judges already know who the dirt bags are.Because every level of what is a Great System has been penetrated and undermined so there are by Proxy dirt bag Buddies all over who swear alliegence to the Thin Blue Line....the act like terrorist Cells but they are not unstoppable.

Yep.

There’s a lot of police/firefighters who vote Lib 100% because it lines their pockets. Pensions, Benefits, unions, etc.

They may deep down be more conservative or libertarian... but when they hit the voting booth/take orders make no mistake about where their loyalty lies. Do you want to make as much or more money in retirement than when working? So do they....

This is particularly true of those who have been on the job for a long time.

Breaking some windows at the request of the union to ensure more chaos in America is a real minor ask relative to other things than have been done to our fellow American citizens.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

His ex said it was her mask and gloves in the post i saw. Im kind of curious why he or his ex wife would have a gas mask with radioactive material filters on it.

Lol.. how could they identify this guy

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580 THIS IS HOW ALL THE RECENT "BLACK' RIOTS HAVE STARTED. WHITE GUYS BLENDING IN AND F..KING STUFF UP. AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT ANTIFA. IM TALKING ABOUT LAW ENFORCEMENT. WE CAUGHT A COUPLE IN THE BAY AREA

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I guess I was wrong...no, wait

heavy.com...

Jacob Pederson Is Not the AutoZone Umbrella Man, St. Paul Police Say

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
This could be legit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join