It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet Suspects Cops Provoking Riots as Shadowy Man in Black Caught Smashing Up Autozone

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

I was gonna say watch any video of antifa in Portland, it’s like their standard issue uniform.
edit on 295052020 by Variable2027 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

This seems really off, why were they already asking if he was a cop in the video?

His Ex confirmed how?

Is the longer video legit of her talking about watching the fires burn? Wouldnt that mean this isn't the first instance of vandalism?

He was wearing Her gloves supposedly? What size is she?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Variable2027
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

I was gonna say watch any video of antifa in Portland, it’s like their standard issue uniform.

That guy was not "antifa", it is very apparent to me. Antifa don't travel alone, they attack in groups. I think this dude is spot on, this guy was an LEO. Looks like they got more than they were asking for that night. Their "plan" whatever it was, to incite a riot I suppose? I wonder who ordered this cop to do this? Maybe he got a nice cash payment for it?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I’ll eat my own shoe if it turns out that person was a cop, acting on behalf of the department/“following orders”. All I’m saying is, In this day and age, you can purchase all of that gear and not be a cop, they don’t have some monopoly on “tactical” gear, anyone can buy it.
edit on 295052020 by Variable2027 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Either a cop or a planned provocateur. We saw it happen here in Vancouver when the Canucks lost in the final game for the Stanley Cup. Some people had gone downtown with the express intention of causing a riot regardless if the team won or loss.
edit on 5/29/2020 by MonkeyFishFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Can he account for his whereabouts?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Variable2027

Yeah, but Umbrella Man's kit was all brand-new. Plus, he walked like a cop.

When someone yelled "cop" at him, he reacted by turning all the way around.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Guess who owns autozone...George Soros or at least did. Don’t know if this is still current information as I just noticed the date from 2008 on this particular article.
edit on 29-5-2020 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
*He wasn't smashing in anger

*He wasn't interested in looting

*He was very well prepared in a gas mask and what looked like could be covering a bullet proof vest. His cloths seemed very neat and clean - very uniformish.

The gas mask was very telling. With Covid, you just can't go out a buy one of those for riots. He had to have access to one for a few months now.

I also can't stop thinking about the umbrella man in JFK. I remember seeing some program showing how an umbrella could easily be turned into a gun.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

If you were breaking windows with a hammer and someone yelled COP! Wouldn’t you turn around?

Brand new kit - never worn it outside his basement before

Walking like a cop - that’s not an instructional part of any training I’ve heard of.

I’ll be the first to admit I’m wrong if it turns out he is a cop and under orders or a directive to incite violence. I think it’s just some Jack a who wants to break stuff.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

Grassy knoll. (Louie Steven Witt).

An umbrella could be a signal i guess.

Also, good way of distinguishing between rioters and agents. Easily spotted from a helicopter above monitoring the situation.

edit on 3052020 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
A cop, maybe. A provocateur for sure.

Some more photos here. Link

Statement from Saint Paul PD here: Link

But, hey, what else would they say? Responses to this tweet contain additional photos and the alleged text from his ex.

Umbrella some kinda signal? Maybe. Or maybe just protection from the eye in the sky.

Rumors have it umbrella man went into 3rd Precinct building afterward. Who knows.

And the kid with the pizza box? Brave dude? Or partner in crime? See what you notice in the video here: Link

Same people? In collusion? Both cops? Neither a cop? Dunno.

Whoever he or they were, hope they find him or them because what he or they did was not cool.
edit on 30-5-2020 by GravitySucks because: Added link.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Variable2027
a reply to: panoz77

I’ll eat my own shoe if it turns out that person was a cop, acting on behalf of the department/“following orders”.

If you're leaving the door open for a "lone wolf" your shoes are safe.

But doesn't he look awfully efficient smashing those windows?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

When there's something strange in your neighborhood, who ya gonna call...NOT THE BLOODY COPS!

If this is indeed true there are three possible options,

1) he was a disgruntled customer

2) he unleashed his inner anarchist in the worst possible way or

3) it was a false flag attack.

Now the last is a bit interesting as the brass considered bombing their own citizens and blame it on cuba, it was called Operation Northwood, and it really was in the works.

Thankfully it never happens, the cuban missile crisis might have been nasty, oh wait we were on the brink of nuclear war, so really nasty.

edit on 30-5-2020 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I would beware taking an Ex's word on who it is, cause we all know every breakup is amicable right...

if there is confirmation that's fine, but it makes me uncomfortable when folks just accept someone at their word like that.

Obviously whoever it is needs to be investigated.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

An umbrella could be a signal i guess.

Also, good way of distinguishing between rioters and agents. Easily spotted from a helicopter above monitoring the situation.

I think I heard a helicopter in the background. Who ever this was, he wasn't a normal protester or looter.

I was wondering why he was smashing windows - was it just to encourage looting - if that's the reason why not just smash in the front glass door.

But then a did a little googling.

Fire departments often smash windows during fires. It allows the heat and smoke to escape the building. If this was a concrete and brick building, the one thing you would have to worry about is smoke more than fire.

www.dwfd.org...

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Isn't that the uniform of antifa?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Ever been to an auto mechanic shop, and just wanted an oil change. Then the mechanic tells you need to fix the engine or transmission, but you got a buddy down the street who could do it cheaper, or free even.

Next thing, that mechanic has gun to your face, saying he will take of the problem if you just stay.
edit on 30-5-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Could be a cop, could be someone working for the media, either way, they ain't doing that for fun or because they're angry people doing that join crowds, not run away from them.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Variable2027

Yeah, but Umbrella Man's kit was all brand-new. Plus, he walked like a cop.

When someone yelled "cop" at him, he reacted by turning all the way around.

Walked like a cop? What does that mean?

His kit was new? How could you tell? Does antifa only purchase used gear? If not, isn't it new until after the first time they use it?

He was committing a crime, of course he reacted when someone yelled cop...

edit on 30-5-2020 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2020 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join