It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson is a complete fraud according to: Himself

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
Can we all just admit Trump is a f'ing idiot and get over ourselves? Really. It's all everything is about these days. He's actually not so important.Tucker? Who? Who cares?

I will get over myself when you get over yourself. Then we call the truce on everyone else's "OURSELVES". Pointless FUN rules (always).

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Liquesence

a reply to: HighasAkite

You mean Fox employs frauds? Say it ain't so!

Welcome to Fox News, where frauds pretend to be neither journalist nor pundit, they just shoot their mouth at whatever BS feeds their idiot base.
This is rich, coming from the tool that binges on CNN and MSNBC, you might as well source the onion Liqqy 😜

You come up with that all by yourself?

BRB, gonna get you some crayons to color that reality you live in.
Can you grab me and the guys a juice box while you're at it? Thanks bae 😘

I'm not going to grab or juice your box. I'm not gay, sorry to disappoint you.

But I can grease something else if it might make you feel better. Haven't used my wrench in months.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Should I flag this thread?
Or would that be Silly o' me?

Don't you dare.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Being a Vox video doesn't automatically invalidate what Tucker said, just like whistle-blowers in a PV video shouldn't be dismissed just because of the source. However I do personally find PV to be about a billion times more trustworthy, and about a trillion times less pretentious than this Vox reporter. They love to accuse PV using select isolated clips without context and it seems to me that's exactly what this Vox video does. When and where exactly did they take all these sound bites from and in what context were they said?

Even if I were to take what Tucker said at face value, it doesn't really surprise me, and I don't think he ever hid the fact he was a millionaire. In that clip at the end of the video Tucker says "nobody is that person, especially not someone who makes millions of dollars a year". I think Tucker was very aware of this irony and so he never tried to hide the fact he is rich. I don't really agree with the last part of that statement though, a billionaire can care just as much about his fellow countrymen as anybody else despite what Vox may think.

The mistake Vox is making is thinking that everyone judges people based on their wealth. People on the right, who are the target audience for this video, are much less likely to judge people based on wealth, so they wont instantly disavow Tucker just by hearing him talk about having wealth. We also have to remember Tucker was very young when he said some of these things, he's older and wiser now, and I don't think he would have so much passion in his job if he didn't really care about his country or didn't really believe in what he says.

Also this "false consciousness" point is ridiculous, Tucker is well known for that type of reporting, and if the left didn't do so much cringey stuff he wouldn't have so much content. Countless people on YouTube have grown large channels just by covering all the shenanigans from the left, it's clearly content people on the right enjoy. Another mistake Vox makes is to assume people on the right instantly view tax cuts as evil when in reality they probably support it. Trump just announced more deregulation to help recover the economy, is that still evil?
edit on 28/5/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
Can we all just admit Trump is a f'ing idiot and get over ourselves?

Except Trump isn't the topic of the thread, do try and keep up.

Really. It's all everything is about these days. He's actually not so important.

Liberal media makes it all Trump these days, it's called "Obsession", by extension, their TDS inflicted leftist base. President Trump holds the worlds most powerful seat, he's pretty important, once again, not the topic.

Tucker? Who? Who cares?

Even for a hyper partisan, to dimiss the highest rated news pundit is just plain dumb.

There isn't much to keep up with. Trump sucks or he doesn't. It's the whole of every story. It's nonsense.

Liberal media, conservative media, it's all the same. They don't matter at all. The Presidency mattered...I'm not so sure of that anymore either.

For the topic, all I was try to say is the source is Trump. If not for the idiot President, we wouldn't be speaking of any of this. At all. We might have some kind of focus on something important.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Should I flag this thread?
Or would that be Silly o' me?

Don't you dare.

It wasn't me.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Welcome to Fox News, where frauds pretend to be neither journalist nor pundit, they just shoot their mouth at whatever BS feeds their idiot base.
This is rich, coming from the tool that binges on CNN and MSNBC, you might as well source the onion Liqqy 😜

You come up with that all by yourself?

BRB, gonna get you some crayons to color that reality you live in.
Can you grab me and the guys a juice box while you're at it? Thanks bae 😘

I'm not going to grab or juice your box. I'm not gay, sorry to disappoint you.

But I can grease something else if it might make you feel better. Haven't used my wrench in months.
Madam, did you just assume my gender?

For all you know, I could be a Jewish Conservative Pro Life Born Again Overweight Asian Indian Homophobic Lesbian Broad Who Cuts Herself, but you'll never know 😌

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Just another deflection red herring to get away from some recent Democrat BS 😆😆

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Sean Hannity is the defender of the common man.

Tucker Carlson is a savvy smartass who’s sarcasm is only challenged by Ben Shapiro .
Liberals don’t understand him because he’s funny too.
And everybody knows liberals lost their sense of humor shortly after midnight November 9th 2016 .

Sean Hannity is just barely a step above Alex Jones. He is only a champion of lining his own pockets with money.

I will just bet you are (one of those) opposed to any person that writes a book or publishes IDEAS *of their own devising* because THEY just MIGHT accidentally make money in that effort? I am available to arm wrestle this opinions validity.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Lol I am never against someone making money. He can write all the books he wants and make all the money he can. He is just full of #. He's harmful to conservatives because he makes us look like a bunch of dumbass conspiracy theorists.

And we can arm wrestle any time you would like. Lol

edit on 28-5-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder
Not harmful at all. Do you wear new clothes? I would imagine you think Carlson (embarrassing to your mind) is the Universes answer to doppleganger Rachel Maddow (a raving lunatic) for the leftists? If that is the case all should bow and beg forgiveness for playing.

edit on 28-5-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
oh no talking head baaaad

someone save me from myself

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
TV why do you betray me?????????

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

You mean like Juan and Donna?

Juanna. Get it right.

OMG it's the spellen police! RU the grammer cop too?

edit on 28-5-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: spellen and grmmur.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: Liquesence

I guess you are implying that making 6 figures somehow makes someone less empathetic to others. If so, I take personal exception to that baseless accusation.

Let's compare donations to viable and important charities between you and those that make 6 figures. Can you guess who donates more?

Let's compare actual charitable works each does in and around communities, shall we?

Please.

Betcha Bill Gates out 'charitable gives' them all.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I know lots of people that have a six-figure Income and love the common man .

I would tell me to get a better job.

But that wouldn’t help any.

edit on 29-5-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

So you’re telling me there’s something wrong with making money ? If someone makes more than you they automatically become evil and hate everyone that makes under $100,000 ?

Name one news personality you approve of ?

There’s some else the last two posters missed .

That was tongue-in-cheek aka a joke .

I can’t believe how often I have to explain .

Are you any good with sarcasm ?
edit on 29-5-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

I guess you are implying that making 6 figures somehow makes someone less empathetic to others. If so, I take personal exception to that baseless accusation.

Let's compare donations to viable and important charities between you and those that make 6 figures. Can you guess who donates more?

Let's compare actual charitable works each does in and around communities, shall we?

Please.

...It is easy to think of philanthropy as something done by the very wealthy, or big foundations, or prosperous companies. Actually, of the $358 billion that Americans gave to charity in 2014, only 14 percent came from foundation grants, and just 5 percent from corporations. The rest—81 percent—came from individuals.

And among individual givers in the U.S., while the wealthy do their part (as you’ll see later in this essay), the vast predominance of offerings come from average citizens of moderate income. Six out of ten U.S. households donate to charity in a given year, and the typical household’s annual gifts add up to between two and three thousand dollars.

PhilanthropyRoundtable.Org

The poor are more generous than the rich when it comes to giving to good causes, according to research which challenges the "Robin Hood" myth of charity as an agent of redistribution. A study published today finds that the least well-off give a higher proportion of their income to charity than the wealthy, no matter what their age, class or beliefs.

The Guardian

While the less well-off may have less to give, they're more generous with it than those earning six-figure sums.

Sorry about going off-topic, I just thought that this needed setting straight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join