It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Of The Costs Of Covid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

They've already started up sports here with some extra precautions and the colleges are starting football practice this summer.

I can't imagine they'll make that stick, but I know what you mean. The Missouri proposals are insane too. I hope the various districts stick those guidelines where the sun don't shine.

At least the local branch of MU is starting on campus classes, so that is heading back to sanity to some degree there.

I know with some of the school proposals, if they get serious about it, we're talking homeschool and a civics project might become how to lobby legislature.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Yes you do have an oxygen deficit when you wear a mask.

Here is a study done on masks several years ago. It was done on people who had to wear masks for work reasons. It concluded that there is an oxygen deficit when wearing masks. The deficit was small in the beginning, but rose substantially the longer the mask was worn. They warned it was dangerous to wear face masks for prolonged periods of time. Along with oxygen deficits comes cognitive deficits (you can't think clearly).
www.clinicaltrials.gov... A et al. Preliminary report on surgical mask induced deoxygenation during major surgery. Neurocirugia 2008;19:12-126.
aricjournal.biomedcentral.com...
pjmedia.com...
www.sciencedirect.com...

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
My hope is that by the time we get through a couple months of "scary" re-opening and no one has fallen over dead (well cases my spike a bit but deaths haven't overwhelmed), by the time fall rolls around, everyone will be pretty much over the vapors and ready to more or less go on with most things in a mostly regular manner.

They may still be worried about crowds like completely full stadiums, but the actual sports and classes and things themselves will be more or less ready to roll.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That is why the media is actually encouraging rioting by constantly replaying the video (regardless of what they say, the constant replay subconsciously encourages anger and rage which encourages rioting).

The mainstream media by a never ending cycle of replay of the video is:

#1 USING this poor mans unwarranted death, to help relieve pent up frustration and rage caused by stay at home orders seemingly having no end in the states where the rioting is taking place

#2 USING this horrific incident to get people's minds redirected away from the virus (since the side effects of the lockdowns have been massive deaths from the unintended consequences of lockdowns and not COVID 19) which people are starting to notice and this threatens the elite politicians hold over the populace

#3 USING a terrible death, to legitimize ENDING the terrorization of the populace to subconsciously force compliance with draconian edicts, through daily COVID 19 reports, to purposely increase the terror and thus gain willing compliance of the public to the edicts of the elite political class.

#4 USING a crises, USING a horrible terrible event, and "not allowing it to go to waste" to stop COVID reporting since the Feds won't give the states money for the pension deficits they built up before the crises, since their state budgets are falling apart as a result of massive economic shutdown --

The mainstream media are USING this crises, USING this poor man, USING people's pent up rage by allowing rioting by having the police back off - as a distraction to change the direction of the thinking of the masses through redirection of their reporting. (a tactic normally employed on toddlers to get their mind off something - very effective psychological tool used on human beings)

edit on 5/29/20 by The2Billies because: format

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Afterwards, we shook hands.

We're those the ones I loaned you?

I just chest bump everyone now. Even if they don't want me to.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

If the riots burn everything down in cities all over the country...then isn’t that a lockdown by proxy?

Or just cut straight to martial law, why not at this point?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

If the riots burn everything down in cities all over the country...then isn’t that a lockdown by proxy?

Or just cut straight to martial law, why not at this point?

They can't enact martial law. This is a crises that is being used and not being allowed to go to waste. That is why all the attention, the constantly replay of the video, the all the talk, all the time, about this poor man and his horrific death. They need to allow an outlet for the pent up rage over massive job loss and the lockdowns in these states with unending lockdowns where rioting is occurring. This rage was beginning to be directed at the Democratic Party, that can not be allowed. So this came along, and this poor man's unwarranted death, is being used to psychologically redirect the rage of the populace.

This is a redirection of rage from the never ending locking in of the people to rage over racism. We know the media will turn the rage to Trump and blame him for the man's death. Just wait, this won't take long. This is a well known psychological tactic and it is being used by the media to redirect the population, the way we redirect the attention of toddlers.

edit on 5/29/20 by The2Billies because: format

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Afterwards, we shook hands.

We're those the ones I loaned you?

I just chest bump everyone now. Even if they don't want me to.

It was the wrong setting for humping his leg like a horny German Shepherd.

And no, I use my "business" hands for business.

You only lent me "jazz" hands.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Friendships ruined. Family relations strained.

So you didn't have any real friends and your family was a bunch of egomaniacs in the first place? Good for you, they never deserved to be part of your life anyway.

Heads up, folks! Revolution seems to be on the menu again (again), cheer up a little? I'll gladly add privatizations, austerity bollocks and possibly even capitalism itself to the list.

What's on your sign in this hot summer?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I'll gladly add privatizations, austerity bollocks and possibly even capitalism itself to the list.

Be careful what you wish for. China isn't the Utopia you think it is.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I find if you ask tough questions you can get some interesting answers. And being ignored is all the answer you need sometimes. Since the pics come into my feed, why not use them...

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

CHAINA!!!111eleven

So they don't have all that as well, including capitalism? Ketsutopia is real!

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

No, they really don't. If they have capitalism, it comes closer to fascism. Either way, we're talking a strong authoritarian government which is really what you are advocating for - government control because you don't seem to be able to handle the truth that some people are better at some things than you and society tends to reward that when they find ways to capitalize on those strengths (i.e. they learn to compete).

People who want others to step in and try to force everyone to equal outcomes either never learned to compete themselves, don't think they can, or have a pretty poor opinion of their fellow man or some of all three.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies
Thank you for your thoughtful reply.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join