It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sewer Rats have no color!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Sewer rats are not of a specific ethnicity, they come from everywhere. There is no "race" in Sewer Rats. They are all the same.

People say there are riots in cities based on "race". No, there are riots based in cities based on "politicians", and Sewer Rats feather their bed.

What happened in Minneapolis is both tragic and wrong, but it's not about race, it's about politics.

One only needs to take a look at one simple website... www.jackass.com ...to see the hypocrisy of the MSM.

Floyd didn't need to die, and the fact he did is WRONG! And, those responsible should be prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law, up to and including personal responsibility, BUT this wasn't about race...though everyone wants to make it about that (one look at the website I posted will kill that notion).

This was about police brutality, and it should be punished harshly and serve as an example of ho NOT to conduct yourself.

But this wasn't about race. This was about YOU, as a society. You let it happen, society. Fun, trendy, statement's like "Black Live Matter", didn't mean "ONLY" black lives matter; everyone's lives matter, but now you're mad!

So be mad. Burn your cities to the ground, Sewer Rats. Just do it! Steal your bottles of Hennessey and your Nikes. And, when the smoke clears, you stupid bastages, what's left then? What's left? You destroyed your city and all the people who believed in YOU. Now you have NOTHING! Nothing! Way to go!! Awesome!! Sewer Rats!

You couldn't divorce the two actions, yours and that of some wayward cops...so you burned your city down, robbed the stores, created terror among your community...BRILLIANT!!!

Sewer Rats...Don'tcha think???

What a COLOSSAL JOKE!!

ETA - Sewer rats care about nothing; they are just opportunists who want something for free. They "freeload" of all of society. They are scourge. The are NOT "Protesters"; they are just loosers who prey upon the seeming misfortune of others to get a free hand-out. They prey on guilt, guilt of others. They're COWARDS!! All of them! Every last one of them, cowards!

They run from any kind of justice, lawless cowards, masked, anonymous and on the run...run you little "girls"...just RUN, just as fast as you can!!

Some of us might not like you too much!!
edit on 5/28/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Bravo ! The Only Racism I am happening to see lately is coming Direct from Politicians , WE THE PEOPLE get Along Fine ..........

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
We had riots here.. over hockey, sh#tbags be sh@tbags! mixed with herd mentality.

They have an actual reason to be upset in Minneapolis, the rioting is sure not helping their cause though. I'm sure many of them want nothing to do with it. The bad ones, are using this as an opportunity to burn the place down.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

One major problem I have with all of this, and mind you this is coming from someone who is comparatively pro-police, as usual it isn't the cops or politicians that flexed who take the retribution. That pound of flesh comes from the common citizens who had nothing to do with any of this. If an incident like this went down and the party which feels they were horribly wronged decides to riot, then take it to the cops, the politicians' homes, the judges' homes... don't take it to the businesses and normal citizens' homes in your own neighborhood and destroy what those good people built. That just makes the protestors and rioters look like goddamn tools and fools.

The SCOTUS years ago ruled that the police are under zero mandate to protect American citizens. Fine, I can live with that, but screw every one of them who believe that the American citizens should stand as a human shield between them and whoever they wronged while happily taking my tax dollars to fund their enterprises. This isn't a race issue, it's a power issue and, more importantly, a political flex issue. Crap like this is fed by fascist bitches in the government who have spent the past 3 months telling America we have no immutable freedoms or rights so long as the system is restricting them to save us from ourselves. They criminalized freedom and rights, arresting people who were conducting licensed business, recreating with friends, attending church services... and then it's a great mystery why some cops act like flipping goose stepping Gestapo agents!?!? Of course some of them act that way because their bosses act like little fascist dictators.

In that same vein, every protestor/rioter who embraced the March lockdowns can stick their head in the pool and inhale deeply of the waters therein because they're a huge part of the problem, too. So long as those tax payer dollars are funneled into their pockets via stimulus, welfare, and whatnot they're placated and it takes a goddamn murder on the street not to motivate them to actual anger, but to provide an excuse to behave like animals and attack their fellow citizens who are enslaved to the same fascist pigs as they are? Aw no, they can burn for that alongside the folks they're wanting to set ablaze as far as I'm concerned. Two sides of the same coin, slaves on the tail, fascists on the face, flip it in the air and don't even bother to call it because we all lose at this point.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Sewer Rats spread the "plague" in the 14th Century, and today they spread a worse 'plague' of sickness, disease, crime, deception and lies.

In the Middle Ages, they killed the Sewer Rats.

So, why don't we do it now?

Masks?????? Really?

Let's kill the RATS!!!

All of them!!

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
They have an actual reason to be upset in Minneapolis,

They do, and they should be taking it up with the cops and the politicians who empowered those cops. When the SCOTUS decided that cops don't actually have to do squat to directly protect citizens, then any misplaced duty we citizens once thought we should have to defend, assist, or shield the cops also went out the window.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Sewer rats are not of a specific ethnicity, the come from everywhere. There is no "race" in Sewer Rats. They are all the same.

People say there are riots in cities based on "race". No, there are riots based in cities based on "politicians", and Sewer Rats feather their bed.

What happened in Minneapolis is both tragic and wrong, but it's not about race, it's about politics.

One only needs to take a look at one simple website... www.jackass.com ...to see the hypocrisy of the MSM.

Floyd didn't need to die, and the fact he did is WRONG! And, those responsible should be prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law, up to and including personal responsibility, BUT this wasn't about race...though everyone wants to make it about that (one look at the website I posted will kill that notion).

This was about police brutality, and it should be punished harshly and serve as an example of ho NOT to conduct yourself.

But this wasn't about race. This was about YOU, as a society. You let it happen, society. Fun, trendy, statement's like "Black Live Matter", didn't mean "ONLY" black lives matter; everyone's lives matter, but now you're mad!

So be mad. Burn your cities to the ground, Sewer Rats. Just do it! Steal your bottles of Hennessey and your Nikes. And, when the smoke clears, you stupid bastages, what's left then? What's left? You destroyed your city and all the people who believed in YOU. Now you have NOTHING! Nothing! Way to go!! Awesome!! Sewer Rats!

You couldn't divorce the two actions, yours and that of some wayward cops...so you burned your city down, robbed the stores, created terroir among your community...BRILLIANT!!!

Sewer Rats...Don'tcha think???

What a COLOSSAL JOKE!!

Nobody thinks looting and burning is a good idea..except those that do it, but there is frustration out there.
Take away the burners and looters, the frustrated are still there, at least one of the policemen had his litigation paid for and settled over...I'll say unethical conduct in the recent past, I guess there are those in the area who will know about that.

Now, riddle me this, why should a policeman, not just have a knee on his prisoners neck, but also kneading his knee into the neck in a rhythmic way, there is tremendous increase in pressure when something like that is done, probably two thirds of the body weight on that man's neck.
Why would this policeman feel so emboldened to do such a thing these days?
Whatever, I'm not going to make guesses...pfff!

Positional Asphyxia is a known, 'deterrent' funny that there are so very few cases in prisons.
For the police, ????

"Despite a body of research on the dangers of certain restraint holds, the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) says no restraint techniques are prohibited, as long as an officer can show the use of force was proportionate"

That's is not what was happening in the video is it? IMHO, the cop knew exactly what he was doing, over and above simple restraint

www.thebureauinvestigates.com...

edit on 28-5-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: vonclod
They have an actual reason to be upset in Minneapolis,

They do, and they should be taking it up with the cops and the politicians who empowered those cops. When the SCOTUS decided that cops don't actually have to do squat to directly protect citizens, then any misplaced duty we citizens once thought we should have to defend, assist, or shield the cops also went out the window.

100% agreement!

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Long post, dude. I read it.

Only problem is, I'm married into a great big family of LEO's (like State Trooper level LEO's, former Marines)...and they're not like that.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Yes it is tragic and wrong, but it *is* about race, if the police happen to be racists/white supremacists who are patrolling people of color. They will look for "crime" and treat those of color much differently in a stop or confrontation than those not or color. I'm not saying all, but there *is* a white supremacist/nationalist presence in LEO. Just like stop and frisk, it's the way the system was designed. Politics, yes, but also racism.

Fact.

It *is* about race, and it's a social construct that goes back to slavery, continued through the civil rights era, and is still present today.

Those who aren't brown and who haven't experienced systematic oppression and racism really need to keep their mouths shut and stop trying to "white 'splain."

Love ya, FCD, just calling it as I see it.
edit on 28-5-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Long post, dude. I read it.

Only problem is, I'm married into a great big family of LEO's (like State Trooper level LEO's, former Marines)...and they're not like that.

I get it. I have family that were on various sheriff's departments around the country. My point carries over into that mentality as well, the "good" cops need to step back and stop running block for the crap cops as well. If your right hand offendeth thee, cut from your body and if your right eye offendeth thee, pluck it from its socket and cast it aside. Good people don't defend bad people without absorbing a bit of the bad, themselves.

Regardless of that, good or bad, as I've already said why in the hell should the populace pay for or shield any group that has been given official legal freedom from any oath of office or mandate tilted towards protecting and actually serving that populace? Law enforcement in 2020 doesn't serve "the People" it serves the politicians and the system... both of which are arguably the greatest enemies of "The People" and the freedom and rights of "The People" you can presently find in this world. We're literally defending the slave masters with these arguments.

Cops' primary responsibility in 2020 is to ensure the narratives aren't openly questioned, the edicts of the rulers are followed, and anyone who tugs on Superman's cape gets to experience physical, financial, or loss of freedom pain or a combination of all 3. That's not defensible anymore.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

BULL#!
www.statista.com...
Far more whites are killed by cops each year than blacks are. It isn't race, it's simple power mongering.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
If it was about vengeance, they would have said present the four cops and leave them here or we will take all the cops, the mayor, the city council and the dog catcher too...

Nope, chaos and pandemonium for free stuff...pointless, useless and will be forgotten at the end of the news cycle.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Pre Election summer it's only going to get worse and who is pushing it.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Just to reiterate your point, here's the same thing from Canada a few years ago. This time it's an RCMP officer and an old Polish guy.

This was the first video I thought of when I seen the most recent incident. Cops can be scum wherever you're from and the victims can be any colour.

edit on 28/5/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The white taxpayers money will refurbish their neighborhoods. I lived in NY during the blackouts..the city rebuilt those neighborhoods and gave then better then before...fast forward those same hoods are in decay again.Rinse and repeat..the Dem way.a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

BULL#!
www.statista.com...
Far more whites are killed by cops each year than blacks are. It isn't race, it's simple power mongering.

Whites make up more of the population. Duh

My point still stands.

Nice white 'splaining, btw.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Your point is dull and ignores facts.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Bravo ! The Only Racism I am happening to see lately is coming Direct from Politicians , WE THE PEOPLE get Along Fine ..........

I take it you haven't been watching CNN or MSNBC today. Their "prime guests" are African American trouble-makers who call themselves "leaders" of the community.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Your point is dull and ignores facts.

Where am I wrong?

Whites don't hold a majority of the population?

Racism/white supremacy doesn't exist within LEO?

People of color have not been systematically oppressed?

I look forward to your white 'splaining.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join