It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hang In For Another Day

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
If someone makes you very upset hang in for another day then loot random businesses that had nothing to do with it and set them on fire. Let celebrity rappers be your guide and voice of reason. Things will eventually turn in your favor. Sit around though and mope about it without inflicting any property damage, nothing is ever going to change. You have nobody to blame at that point but yourself.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Hey now!
This is about justice!

They just want to see how it all plays out on their new 4k televisions.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I’m not condoning anything but until the cops are arrested I personally don’t give a crap about anything that happens there.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The cops have been fired and I understand the FBI is investigating. At least one if not more will get what's coming to them for this senseless killing.

I also expect to see the same thing happen to the looters and rioters.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

There's a reason why cops don't immediately get arrested and you know it. Sometimes, the use of force is justified and the procedures are supposed to protect those cops and sort it all out.

Yes, that means the wheels turn slowly in both cases - for good cops and bad.

+2 more 
posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Mad Max is not a documentary, despite evidence to the contrary.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I've come to the conclusion long ago that had I decided to become a police officer I would not even bother to show up in certain neighborhoods without multiple backup units and that would only be to clean up after.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

There's a reason why cops don't immediately get arrested and you know it. Sometimes, the use of force is justified and the procedures are supposed to protect those cops and sort it all out.

It’s on video. The whole thing the one cop that did the murdering should have been arrested on the spot. Every second he is not is aggravating the situation.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

It’s on video. The whole thing the one cop that did the murdering should have been arrested on the spot. Every second he is not is aggravating the situation.

I passed no judgment on this instance. I believe there was a shooting in one of the Carolinas that was plain as day too, and the investigation proceeded in the same manner and the cop was convicted. However, there have been other instances with video evidence that also seemed "plain as day" where the subsequent investigations and actual facts did not in fact bear out the videos we saw. The process in those cases supported the officers involved. And I can think of one other were the video evidence and the case were murky, and had the charges not been brought through political motivation and a lesser charge, a conviction might have been made.

In any case, we don't hang people based on videos alone because like it or not, they don't always tell the full story.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
People are mad at the cops so they go steal from people that had nothing to do with it.

'Murica Eff yeah.

(post by Bluntone22 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
One thing I don't understand.
I saw a news video of people looting a Dollar Tree store.
If you are going to risk arrest, or worse.... why loot a DOLLAR TREE???

link   

I passed no judgment on this instance. I believe there was a shooting in one of the Carolinas that was plain as day too, and the investigation proceeded in the same manner and the cop was convicted. However, there have been other instances with video evidence that also seemed "plain as day" where the subsequent investigations and actual facts did not in fact bear out the videos we saw. The process in those cases supported the officers involved. And I can think of one other were the video evidence and the case were murky, and had the charges not been brought through political motivation and a lesser charge, a conviction might have been made.

In any case, we don't hang people based on videos alone because like it or not, they don't always tell the full story.

If it was me or you we would be in cuffs. They should Be held to a higher standard not a lower one. If this was our military operating under rules of engagement they would be immediately arrested but a US citizens doesn’t deserve the same.

link   
Yep. How's this for justice? There were also people screaming to shoot all white people. That video has been deleted unfortunately. Thanks.

4 Story Building Set Afire and Burns to the Ground

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
If we have the name address and current location of looters should we let the process play out or arrest them?

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I’m not condoning anything but until the cops are arrested I personally don’t give a crap about anything that happens there.

Idiocracy in the making. Loot random businesses and destroy your own town.

Where is the outrage when blacks are killed EVERY DAY in Chicago and other cities, by other black people.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I don't expect much from the same people that elected Omar.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

If it was me or you we would be in cuffs. They should Be held to a higher standard not a lower one. If this was our military operating under rules of engagement they would be immediately arrested but a US citizens doesn’t deserve the same.

Me and you aren't cops. With cops, you arrest them and you end up putting them in the same jails with the criminals they may have arrested. No one wants to do this unless they are absolutely 100% sure they deserve to be there.

Well, I say no one wants to ... you seem to be perfectly OK with the idea since you're advocating for it here. After all, if we put this guy in jail, then we have to put every cop under investigation like this in jail too, even the ones where the use of force is going to be justified later on. I'm sure nothing will ever go wrong there.

Oh, and the military has its own prisons.
edit on 28-5-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
They burned an autozone for effs sake.

Well I guess they can afford to rebuild since AZO goes for over $1,000 a share.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Clearly, that's different.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join