It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aryan Nations Offers Friendship & Support To Terror Groups.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Also, the haj to mecca is something all muslims do, however, I have to question as to how diverse bin ladins terror network is. So i am not convinced that terror cells are properly represented by the haj.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
How?

Islamofascists want the west out of islam and to purify their religion. They want to keep westerners and easterners seperate. The aryans nation wants precisely the same thing. They can work together to promote hatred and disunity amoung the people to achieve their goals.

The FBI and the feds know more about the structure and movements of Aryan Nation than most of their members do. They've been infiltrated for years.

Plus, as has been pointed out, they are not exactly Harvard grads, for the most part. Al Qaeda would eat them alive after using them.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

FredT said it best.

As I said in a different post..should have expected this to happen. Tho, I have to admit I do find myself suprised...I mean, aren't they supposed to hate everyone who isn't white?....am I wrong?

I guess so much for idealogy...I mean isn't that what they are fighting for...a pure aryian race?....bunch of Dumbass s...that have nothing better to do than to kill innocent people for no f'in reason. sorry for the swearing...but damn.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
well the nazis saw indians(in india), arabs, anglo-saxon, germanic and nordic as aryan peoples so i dont see it as odd.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
They've been infiltrated for years.

Indeed, thats even the joke about them, that at their meetings half the guys are FBI and the other half are Cia. Hell, I wouldn't be too surprised if move on or any of the real leftist groups didn't infiltrate some of them also.

namehere
well the nazis saw indians(in india), arabs, anglo-saxon, germanic and nordic as aryan peoples so i dont see it as odd.

The 'aryans' didn't include anglos and only included indians in so far as the original aryans had invaded india and mixed with the population. They probably attributed this mixing to the decline of 'aryan' civilization in india, a country colonized by the brit, themselves a 'mongrelized' people. The arabs were recognized as semites and I doubt that the nazis had any fondness for them, but, agian, the nazis did team up with all sorts of people. If you are fighting the brits, why not support their colonial subjects against them? And, again, even beyond that, there were muslim nazi units fighting in europe and even teh much vaunted Tiger Legion, made up of anti-british indian ex-patriots. The same people who returned to india and formed the nationalist party there.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

"We as an organization will also endeavor to aid all those who subvert, disrupt and are (sic) malignant in nature to our enemies. Therefore I offer my most sincere best-wishes to those who wage holy Jihad against the infrastructure of the decadent, weak and Judaic-influenced societal infrastructure of the West. I send a message of thanks and well-wishes to the methods and works of groups on the Islamic front against the jew such as Al-Qaeda and Sheik Usama Bin Ladin, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah and to all Jihadis worldwide who fight for the glory of the Khilafah and the downfall of the anti-life and anti-freedom System prevalent on this earth today.

Kreis continues by saying (sic), " I ask our Islamic fellow fighters against jewry to remember the co-operation between Mufti Haj Mohammad Amin al-Husseini and Reichsfuhrer Heinrich Himmler during the last century and to remember that all that is of the past it is our duty to surpass!"

Thoughts/comments?

It is weird how they put Hezbollah with the same group of OBL and al Qaeda inspite the big differences between them . (Wahabis see shias as infidels ) .

Maybe those aryans are dumb enough to not google their terms before they pick up friends , or it may be another conspiracy to put Hezbollah on the list of terrorists . And in this case I'll be more convinced about the Nazi-Bush's family alliances .

Anyway , I'll talk about Hezbollah to clarify for you some matters .

1) The establishement of a Khilafah isn't the aim of Hezbollah :
i) The term Khilafah is rejected by shia .
ii) Establishement of an international islamic governement is the goal of shias , but it is not their role . The role is for Imam Mahdi (pbuh) , the islamic version of Messiah (pbuh) .
iii) A war cannot be initiated by shias . War is only defensive .

2) There is no hostility from islam towards jews .
The conflict is with the zionists , not because of their doctrine , but because they are aggressors and have occupied and did wars against islamic lands (Palestine , Egypt , Jordan , Syria , Lebanon ) .

They want to destroy al Aqsa mosque wich is a sacred place for muslims .

Hezbollah have freed South Lebanon from the zionists' aggressions .
The zionists did massacres , tortures and humiliation for the lebanese , and they weren't good neighbours .

In Palestine , the palestinian people is a friend for the lebanese people .
The palestinians are under attack , their land was occupied , they have struggled and been killed since 1948 until now .
There was most terrible scenes of cold blood killing that the israelite did to the palestinians .

It is the role of the lebanese people to defend their land against the zionists , and to don't let down the palesinians in their struggle against the terrorists zionists .

There is no hate or problems with jews . There is resistance against the zionists as there is resistance against the wahabis .

3)

and to all Jihadis worldwide who fight for the glory of the Khilafah and the downfall of the anti-life and anti-freedom System prevalent on this earth today.

In a Taliban style khilafah , there will be not a "downfall of the anti-life and anti-freedom" . This khilafah will be in itself the anti-life and anti-freedom .
This was obvious in Afghanistan (Talban), Iraq (Sadam) , KSA (Wahabite gov), ...

Hezbullah view those nazis as racists and criminals . Their friendship isn't accepted .

[edit on 14-3-2005 by XLEGIONS]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
hmm I wonder if those guys are fanatic enough to go on suicide missions…

This is the downside of racial profiling. You’re always trying to defend from the last attacker and all others are not scrutinized enough. Some blond guy looking too closely at nuclear power plants will probably not arouse too much suspicion.

Also it will be interesting to see how the general public will react once the new presidential powers start getting used on folks who look just like them. Indefinite detentions with no recourse to appeal, aggressive interrogation that some could characterize as torture, and of course long stays at that wonderful beach resort in southern Cuba.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Actually, thats a good point. When its minotirites being treated unfairly, the reaction of the public is to disassociate. But if white supremacists are being indefinitly detained, perhaps the image will be shockingly different for people and change their opinions.

On the other hand, I doubt that skinheads are going to get much sympathy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join