It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aryan Nations Offers Friendship & Support To Terror Groups.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   

In a letter posted on its Web site the head of the white supremacist group Aryan Nations offers his thanks to radical Islamic terrorists and extends the group's hand of friendship.

Aryan Nations National Director August Kreis writes (www.aryan-nations.org), "We as an organization will also endeavor to aid all those who subvert, disrupt and are (sic) malignant in nature to our enemies. Therefore I offer my most sincere best-wishes to those who wage holy Jihad against the infrastructure of the decadent, weak and Judaic-influenced societal infrastructure of the West. I send a message of thanks and well-wishes to the methods and works of groups on the Islamic front against the jew such as Al-Qaeda and Sheik Usama Bin Ladin, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah and to all Jihadis worldwide who fight for the glory of the Khilafah and the downfall of the anti-life and anti-freedom System prevalent on this earth today.

Kreis continues by saying (sic), " I ask our Islamic fellow fighters against jewry to remember the co-operation between Mufti Haj Mohammad Amin al-Husseini and Reichsfuhrer Heinrich Himmler during the last century and to remember that all that is of the past it is our duty to surpass!"

White Supremacist Group Offers Friendship & Support To Terror Groups

Very disturbing, to say the least.
The article speaks for itself.
Personally, I am glad that the Internet is a "free speech" zone. Keeping track and tabs on such fringe movements, etc. and their 'messages' is made easier.

HATE needs to be stopped and 'messages' such as this simply spread and breed further hate in those who are uninformed. Simply deplorable that such an overture like this was made, and made as openly and with such boldness as this.

My concern is that now we have groups (Neo-Nazis) reaching across the divide to embrace terrorists. Whats next? I guess that despite ideological differences, 'hate' will allow those of like mind to work together to reach a common end goal(s).

Thoughts/comments?

seekerof

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Interesting to say the least. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

However, don't these 'Aryan" groups have a poor view of Arabs in addition to all the other groups they hate? Funny that they would go out of thier way in this fashion.

The Hate/Internet connection is much more troubling to me than this web post. The anonymity afforded by this medium is perfect adn as you say they prey on the ignorant and uninformed. So its a two way street in that regards. You have to fight fire with fire and in this case its education and bringing these groups to light.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Well I find this ironic that the 'white' guys will call Arabs their friend. For how long will they be friends?

Only in America..

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I thought "white supremacist" meant white supremacist.

Since when does the group that wants "white" people to control the world call middle eastern people their ally?

First peace in the middle east, then terrorists laying their weapons down, now this? The world is upside down

-wD

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
This struck me as very odd indeed. Way to go Seekerof, bringing this to our attention so we can talk about it.

My first thought was, what!? That's impossible. Aryan Nations is a US government front intent on blurring the line between Islamic terrorists and domestic terrorists. I figured this was an attempt to draw a line, similar to the line drawn between Iraq and Usama before the invasion, except this time the line connects white supremacists and islamic militants.

In real life their ideological similarity is fleeting. They may have a common enemy at the moment, but I think that once the battle is done, if they ever actually defeated the Jooooos, they would be compelled to fight each other. So if it is an alliance, it is a temporary one at best.

Then I started thinking about what the other goals of this press release might be. Perhaps Aryan Nations is simply trying to get the government to attack its organization more openly, so its ranks will be bolstered like after Ruby Ridge and Waco. Interesting possibility, but doubtful.

I wondered if the link was even their own. Perhaps the site was hacked? A possibility.

Could it be that Aryan Nations was infiltrated, or bargained with, on behalf of the feds? Maybe they agreed to put the message out in hopes some idiot militant in Afghanistan or Iraq or Yemen will believe the BS and make contact with the Aryan Nations. In that case, there would be an inteligence link, and the US would have a better chance if predicting and intercepting attakers en route to the states.

Could this have anything to do with Zarqawi? He recently advocated attacking movie theatres and schools in America, or at least was said to have said so.
Maybe that pissed off the Aryan Nations so much they decided to cooperate with the feds on a sting. It's certainly not beyond the realm of possibility.

Then there's the off chance they really do share enough common ground to fight together and live in peace together. Islam wants the holy land, first and foremost. Many modern Neo-Nazis simply want their own land, where they can be left alone by all the sub humans they loathe so much. Perhaps the two groups have enough in common they could pull off an alliance, and when the war was over, they could retreat to the east and west respectively and simply live as they please. I find this really hard to believe given the extremist elements in both groups. Sure, the centrists frequently dictate public policy, but the muscle of any movement is in the extreme factions.

I don't know honestly, but I will be interested to see where this rabbit hole leads. Good one Seekerof!

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Well I find this ironic that the 'white' guys will call Arabs their friend. For how long will they be friends?

Only in America..

No. Not only in America. Heard of the IRA?
Arabs arn't their friends. They are both mutual benefactors.

Oh, and I wonder if these [fine] Americans were "smiling gleefully" when 911 happened. True Lies?

Home grown terrorism. The ABSOLUTE worst kind.

[edit on 14-3-2005 by cargo]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
White suppremists are right about their governments.

1. They are controled by cooperations some times jews.
2. Blacks, arabs are very prone to crime.
3. The media prompts mixing the european race with blacks.

They are all right about this. The whole reality that we preceive is polictial correct distored reality. Some say that government's are following an agenda of immgration as mean's to mix races together to create a one race of people. To prepare it for a one world government. They also want to destroy relgions, making sure that people only follow one religion. This is why govrnment have pushed anti-racism and immgration. If you speak about keeping your culture intake and preserving your people, your a racist. IF you say blacks commit too much crime your a racist, if you say immgration is turning europe crimes into high levels your a racist.

If white pride guy, is figthing with an arab, he goes againist his belifs that white people are civlised.

Arabs are rejected by the white europeans, they are labled as uncilivised, terrorist support people.

[edit on 14-3-2005 by TheTruth123]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
However, don't these 'Aryan" groups have a poor view of Arabs in addition to all the other groups they hate? Funny that they would go out of thier way in this fashion.

White supremacists aren't exactly known for associating with people of color, let alone teaming up with them. The last time I checked they despised anyone who was not white, especially them dirty AyeRabs. Sounds all too familiar. Ever since Clinton was in office, the government has been going out of its way to use these groups (along with militias) to demonise them (as if they needed any help). Oklahoma City bombing, anyone?

Sounds like bad propaganda to me.

Let the flaming begin.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
get with it people............it is a "fund" raiser. The 'white" brothers are low on CASH and are looking for money from OBL.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
The 'white" brothers are low on CASH and are looking for money from OBL.

Someone might wanna inform them that OOSama has left the proverbial building.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Actually this wouldn't be the first time a white supremicist grp has alied with those of color.
the fact ts the central plank of most "whte power" groups is the expulsion of non whites from "white lands"
In the past "white power" grops and "black power" groups have allied themselves as they both had common goals, ie sending the "blacks" back to africa. ( The "white power" groups support this for obvious reasons, the "black power" groups or rather some of them, support this as a way of undoing slavery)
In addition there have long been rumours of both groups working together from time to time to spark a "race war"
Since white supremcists want "coloreds" out of the US, and "islamic supremicists" want westerners out of thier lands this allance actually does make sense.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
There's also plenty of evidence to show the government infiltrates these dopey groups then incite them to violence. That's exactly what happened in the first World Trade Center bombing ('93). An FBI plant was involved in the operation from planning to building the bomb. He actually asked his handlers if he should make a dud bomb instead of a real one. Of course, they told him, "No. Proceed with the real explosives."
These groups should be watched; but they should be given no attention in the media. They (racists of every stripe) are pathetic and so wrong-minded they're ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
In real life their ideological similarity is fleeting. They may have a common enemy at the moment, but I think that once the battle is done, if they ever actually defeated the Jooooos, they would be compelled to fight each other. So if it is an alliance, it is a temporary one at best.

Could it be that Aryan Nations was infiltrated, or bargained with, on behalf of the feds? Maybe they agreed to put the message out in hopes some idiot militant in Afghanistan or Iraq or Yemen will believe the BS and make contact with the Aryan Nations. In that case, there would be an inteligence link, and the US would have a better chance if predicting and intercepting attakers en route to the states.

Could this have anything to do with Zarqawi? He recently advocated attacking movie theatres and schools in America, or at least was said to have said so.
Maybe that pissed off the Aryan Nations so much they decided to cooperate with the feds on a sting. It's certainly not beyond the realm of possibility.

Good thoughts; they parallel mine. Why make such a public anouncement and thereby bring the spotlight down on yourself if this is real?

Then there's the off chance they really do share enough common ground to fight together and live in peace together. Islam wants the holy land, first and foremost. Many modern Neo-Nazis simply want their own land, where they can be left alone by all the sub humans they loathe so much. Perhaps the two groups have enough in common they could pull off an alliance, and when the war was over, they could retreat to the east and west respectively and simply live as they please. I find this really hard to believe given the extremist elements in both groups. Sure, the centrists frequently dictate public policy, but the muscle of any movement is in the extreme factions.

I doubt very much if Aryan Nation is this far-thinking. Plus the fact that they are really too small potatoes for al Qaeda to use for anything except a one-shot deal, probably something small or medium in scope.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
I doubt very much if Aryan Nation is this far-thinking. Plus the fact that they are really too small potatoes for al Qaeda to use for anything except a one-shot deal, probably something small or medium in scope.

They're great to frame.

The majority of these people/groups are a bunch of losers hanging out in basements bitching about folks they hate.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Its noteworthy that the Nazis themselves had non-aryan allies, such as the japanese, and even employed non-'white' armies.

The Tiger Legion, for example, was a nazi army made up of indian volunteers, including hindus and muslims.

So modern racist groups aren't going to have a problem working with islamofascists, even if they consider them under-men.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

from ECK
They're great to frame.

Agreed. Born patsies, if there ever were.

Originally posted by Nygdan
So modern racist groups aren't going to have a problem working with islamofascists, even if they consider them under-men.

And I think this kind of thinking will be their un-doing.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
How?

Islamofascists want the west out of islam and to purify their religion. They want to keep westerners and easterners seperate. The aryans nation wants precisely the same thing. They can work together to promote hatred and disunity amoung the people to achieve their goals.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Interesting to say the least. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

This is what it comes down to, for me at least.
A loose alliance of groups set on bringing about a change in the governance structures.

As both groups pretty much want 'their' own lands back it makes a kinda sense on that level too - plus it's controversial and raises the [media] profile of all of the groups concerned. I wonder if there is an acknowledgement statement posted yet ?

Home-grown: had to happen sooner or later I'd say, although quite who grew it and where it goes from here, I'll leave to others ...

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Islamofascists want the west out of islam and to purify their religion. They want to keep westerners and easterners seperate.

That's not necessarily true. Ever seen a pilgrimage to Mecca? White faces and black faces.. side by side. They simply want fundamentalism to be the rule.

As for keeping something seperate, they definitely like NON-Muslim Westerners to stay in the west.

Look around you. Look at the racists that you can identify. Would they even know how to come into contact with people of Arab/middle eastern descent? In my experience, the answer would definitely be no. They are so far removed, in their redneck enclaves, they wouldn't even know how to find someone in that community. And convenience stores don't count!

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
That's not necessarily true. Ever seen a pilgrimage to Mecca? White faces and black faces.. side by side.

Converts, yes, the islamic fundamentalists aren't so much concerned about ethnicity as much as religion.
I mean, look at it this way. They hate each other, and want to get each other's influences out of their own countries, so of course they should work together to accomplish the same goal. They also both hate the jews, and think that they are corrupting influences that need to be gotten ride of. Nazis and islamic fundamentalists are also both fearful of globalization. They are also both very wary of the influence of industrial and academic powers on the nation. I don't know if the aryan nation is in step (goose step i suppose) with the nazis on that facet, but if they were then there'd be a larger global ideology that they can agree upon.

They are so far removed, in their redneck enclaves, they wouldn't even know how to find someone in that community.

I would say its not safe to say that racists only exist in the south or in backwaters.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join