It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... this just happened... and, I may never be okay again...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150
Glad you survived the mental trauma. I grew up in Salmon, Idaho in the far sticks well outside of town. Those of us who grew up with animals ………. have scars. Educational scars, but scars all the same. Thankfully, I never had to endure the trauma of an Alpaca orgy. *shudders*

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I sure hope it's not because you want to watch the next one.

Clearly you have never been to northern Idaho....not much entertainment up there. Who knew madmac was holding out on everybody???

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

um this came to mind. bc of screaming

'Well, Clarice, have the lambs stopped screaming?'

Baaa

Thanks for the story Mac
I too was expecting them to be all bloodied messes

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I grew up watching Nature on PBS. I saw everything because there wasn't much they wouldn't show. Didn't get many scars from that though even though I saw all kinds of animal sex to lions taking over a pride and murdering all the existing cubs brutally. I think I even watched African wild dogs disemboweling their prey with two or three of them taking off in different direction each with a section of gut in its mouth while the poor animal was still standing there held in place by the rest of the pack.

I think the thing that left a scar on me though was a documentary I saw on Discovery. They were talking about how they were using artificial insemination to save endangered species, and it was two soft-spoken German dudes who were collecting semen from elephants. So while one was talking about the process in the foreground, the other was in the background busy ... jerking off (no other way to describe it because it was by hand) a bull elephant.

That was one thing I have seen that cannot be unseen, and I don't think I've ever seen that particular doc ever shown anywhere again.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I grew up watching Nature on PBS. I saw everything because there wasn't much they wouldn't show. Didn't get many scars from that though even though I saw all kinds of animal sex to lions taking over a pride and murdering all the existing cubs brutally. I think I even watched African wild dogs disemboweling their prey with two or three of them taking off in different direction each with a section of gut in its mouth while the poor animal was still standing there held in place by the rest of the pack.

I think the thing that left a scar on me though was a documentary I saw on Discovery. They were talking about how they were using artificial insemination to save endangered species, and it was two soft-spoken German dudes who were collecting semen from elephants. So while one was talking about the process in the foreground, the other was in the background busy ... jerking off (no other way to describe it because it was by hand) a bull elephant.

That was one thing I have seen that cannot be unseen, and I don't think I've ever seen that particular doc ever shown anywhere again.

DAMN YOU FOR THAT!!!!!

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I've even seen how they collect semen from endangered eagles in the Philippines, and that involves a close association with a guy in a leather jacket, but that wasn't even as ... yeah ... as that thing with the elephant being described by the soft-spoken German dude.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
LMAO madmac!!! Thank you for the laugh today. That was wonderfully written. I too expected an alien or chupcabra or ..or..something other than what you witnessed. LOL!

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Appears its a fairly common thing, search Alpaca orgy on YT.

While I understand your search...no just no...but thank you for once again providing a quick ATS investigation, and a simple summary would have sufficed with no need for video.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'm still laughing at this.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Reminds me of the scene from The Color From Space with the alpacas and Nicholas Cage.

No one wants to see that either.......

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

There was some weird alpaca freak show going on. There were things I witnessed, that I will only ever explain to a therapist with dolls.

This quote right here has me crying with laughter. Even Hollywood's most eccentric writers could never write a line this bizarrely hilarious.

To top it off I can't get the vision of alpacas out of my head doing a "weird alpaca freak show". I imagined a circle of alpacas surrounding 2-3 other alpacas while they make it rain with some form of alpaca currency with cigars hanging from their mouths and whiskey being spilled everywhere while they encourage the "performers" to the next level of alpaca weirdness.

I am legitimately laughing my proverbial ass off at your story.

Thank you !

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Getting Freaky Down on the Farm..........🤯👏👏🦙🦙🦙

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hahahaha. The lead up was fantastic. The suspense had me reading like my favorite novel. I was on the edge of my seat, and the climax, that really nailed it.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I've read madmac's story aloud at least 4 times now to different people and I STILL start laughing so hard that I cry when I get to the therapist comment....

Priceless.....

If this were a video, it'd be the most famous viral video of the year, I promise you..... 😂

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
I've read madmac's story aloud at least 4 times now to different people and I STILL start laughing so hard that I cry when I get to the therapist comment....

Priceless.....

If this were a video, it'd be the most famous viral video of the year, I promise you..... 😂

I wanted to post a few replies yesterday... that didn't work out.

To answer your earlier question, we live an hour north of CD'A... near Sandpoint.

Now, keep in mind that alpacas were my wife's idea... she knows all about them. (After the events of Wed. night, I now know far more than I ever wanted to...)

She slept through the entire thing. Yesterday morning I explained what had happened... she thought it was HILARIOUS. Then, she followed up with "yeah... I should have warned you this could happen..."

Thanks babe.

Nature repaid me, yesterday morning. Our summer pasture has been flooded for awhile. I went out to walk the pasture, and see how things have been drying out... the grass is VERY lush (our horses do a great job of making and spreading fertilizer...)

I'm walking along, and a yearling doe popped up no more than 20 feet from me. She just stared at me. So I said "good morning, deer"... and she just stood there, staring at me. Then I said "well, you have a nice day, deer", and went about my business. She turned and wandered off... like she didn't have a care in the world.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

We live in very rural, N. Idaho. In the mountains. It's pretty wild country.

So... I was chilling out, watching part 3 of "Grant", on the History channel.

Now this is the story all about how,
My life got flipped-turned upside down,
And I'd like to take a minute, and share my low,
I'll tell you how I became the pimp of Idaho

In North Idaho, born and raised
On the farm is where I spent most of my days.
Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin all cool,
Shooting some skeet rather than having a pool.

When a couple of alpacas who were up to no good,
Started shooting loads in all of the fools.
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared,
And said "You're movin' to the suburbs."

I wish I could hand out several stars, for this work of artistry...

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
An alpaca orgy lol. At least it was just sexy fun time and not a slaughter. Did you start laughing when the adrenaline rush finally wore off or did you feel sick? I would've been laughing.

My initial reaction, was of horror and disgust.

Like... NO! NO! MY EYES! EWWWWWWWWWW

I was laughing a few minutes later...

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
"Horror and disgust". I know them well. I would've been laughing my ass off and probably dragged the wife back so she can share in the misery-without telling her what's going on of course. No reason to ruin the surprise.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

OMG, laughing so hard! I spewed beer all over my Ipad. Thanks for the story and the laughs.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

OMG, laughing so hard! I spewed beer all over my Ipad. Thanks for the story and the laughs.

I'm sorry about your iPad. Try storing in it rice, for a few days.

PRO TIP: Uncooked rice, no soy sauce. Learn from my mistakes...
edit on 29-5-2020 by madmac5150 because: I need TP... for my bunghole...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join