It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada Governor is serious about masks

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
He's so dedicated, he canceled last nights press conference due to him possibly being exposed to covid19. Fair enough.

He promised a video soon to come, it never came.

He blamed it on technical difficulties, when we all know in the age of technology that is literally a lie and an excuse to not talk to people. Many people roasted him on tweets thing.

The big thing to me is he said he was possibly exposed to covid on Friday, yet here he is on Monday at walgreens, invisible mask and all.

Yep, that's the Governor of Nevada in Walgreens WITHOUT a mask, on memorial day no less. Oh and remember this is AFTER he was potentially exposed to covid.

This guy has killed the economy of Nevada, and now is crying for a federal handout.

Nevadan's please remember this next election.
edit on 28-5-2020 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I wonder if SOMEONE sent him a 13 gallon translucent trash bag and a long zip tie.. would he get the message? I mean, safety first.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I scoffed at the Chicago lady getting a haircut. This is just blatant disregard. Somehow this guy got elected.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Obviously ... Y'all don't understand yet. These folk is royalty. You do as they say, not as they do.

The have special privileges because ... Well, just because. Because they say so. Because they better than you.

Queen Gretchen's prince consort can demand special treatment as public facilities. They can all get their hair did while you can't even go buy a comb. They can play golf while you can't even walk down to the corner store for a beer.

Just genuflect and learn to say yes sir/yes ma'am with your head bowed low. And don't look 'em in the eye, for goodness sake!

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Obviously ... Y'all don't understand yet. These folk is royalty. You do as they say, not as they do.

The have special privileges because ... Well, just because. Because they say so. Because they better than you.

#QueenGretchen's prince consort can demand special treatment as public facilities. They can all get their hair did while you can't even go buy a comb. They can play golf while you can't even walk down to the corner store for a beer.

Just genuflect and learn to say yes sir/yes ma'am with your head bowed low. And don't look 'em in the eye, for goodness sake!

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I scoffed at the Chicago lady getting a haircut. This is just blatant disregard. Somehow this guy got elected.

Hey, I cant make too mucbh fun.. Im in Il.. still quarantined. Pritzger is a moron burning the state down. We had these airtight waterproof bright neon yellow bodybags for floaters melters and stinkers at work. I suggested we send one to him as just a friendly suggestion. His decisions are literally destroying peoples lives here. Hope his fat ass chokes on a doughnut.

+1 more 
posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I took a stand today, I told my employer I refuse to wear a mask, and said I'd rather sit at home unemployed without a paycheck than be forced into something I don't agree with.

I'm still employed.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Hey, I cant make too mucbh fun.. Im in Il.. still quarantined. Pritzger is a moron burning the state down. We had these airtight waterproof bright neon yellow bodybags for floaters melters and stinkers at work. I suggested we send one to him as just a friendly suggestion. His decisions are literally destroying peoples lives here. Hope his fat ass chokes on a doughnut.

I'll spare 3.99 for a bakers dozen if it works

These governors are going to see backlash real soon, well except new york, people there aren't very bright.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
A pandemic will not be used as a ruse to bail out cities financially distressed before the pandemic. Trump already drew this line in the sand. No. The burden was there before. Own it. It has nothing to do with the virus.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

The big thing to me is he said he was possibly exposed to covid on Friday, yet here he is on Monday at walgreens, invisible mask and all.

Not defending this guy, but my critical thinking is kicking in.

Okay, so he was "exposed" on Friday, the beginning of a 3 day weekend. Then we see him, maskless, on Memorial Day.

My question? When did he find out he was exposed? Tuesday, maybe?

He blamed it on technical difficulties, when we all know in the age of technology that is literally a lie

He's old, so I wouldn't expect he could do the technical audio/video by himself, and he's under quarantine, so technical difficulties can't be ruled out. We see technical difficulties on major networks everyday! So, I'd give him that one too.

My advice,
Choose your battles. Live another day to fight and win the war.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
A pandemic will not be used as a ruse to bail out cities financially distressed before the pandemic. Trump already drew this line in the sand. No. The burden was there before. Own it. It has nothing to do with the virus.

Unfortunately that has happened though

5k per patient

10k per patient requiring ventilators.

thats for ALL hospitals.

Federal funding is showing the true colors of this country.

People aren't dying from covid, but on paper they are. It's a money game. And it's absolutely disgusting that death is being exploited for money.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

you just like to play devils advocate, I get that, but nope no defending this.

Okay, so he was "exposed" on Friday, the beginning of a 3 day weekend. Then we see him, maskless, on Memorial Day.

If he was maskless on Monday, he was also maskless on Saturday and Sunday, unless you think for some reason he decided Tuesday was the day.

He's an asshole for what he did, just admit it.
edit on 28-5-2020 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Not defending this guy, but my critical thinking is kicking in.

My question? When did he find out he was exposed? Tuesday, maybe?

He blamed it on technical difficulties, when we all know in the age of technology that is literally a lie

Choose your battles. Live another day to fight and win the war.

I bet people on the bus told Rosa to just go to the back too, its not worth it.

Well I side with Ms. Parks in saying it IS worth it.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Wow. I guess you really showed him, huh?

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Wow. I guess you really showed him, huh?

You didn't know about this before I posted it.

If I informed one retard and two smart people I'm doing a service.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Good post as im a resident of lost wages. Sisolak is a communist along with the other liberal governors holding their residents as financial hostage. The problem here is that this is one of the dumbest states in the country. a liberal sanctuary city with an abundance of free market capitalism. Not a good mix. And influx of commifornias makes matters worse. .a reply to: Vector99

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Masks don't work anyway. CDC data shows none of the common contagious diseases have been reduced since widespread mask wearing began in late March.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I took a stand today, I told my employer I refuse to wear a mask, and said I'd rather sit at home unemployed without a paycheck than be forced into something I don't agree with.

I'm still employed.

you are a real man and a great hero! but one could also say: you are acting like a 5 year old.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

I'm still employed.

you are a real man and a great hero! but one could also say: you are acting like a 5 year old.

Well, what do you say? Which am I?

I don't consider myself a hero at all. I consider myself as someone that values freedoms over a paycheck, and today I laid that on the line. Like I said, I'm still employed.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   

There will be documentaries about your bravery and patriotism.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join