It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trianglular shaped object

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
There is a Lockheed campus close by Downsview.
It's about 30 minutes from downtown Toronto.

But I just can't picture Canada having something like that without us knowning about it already.

A kite is also possible.
I need to find out Alt a stunt kite can fly at - and average spool length.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Testing for US systems that are less well known happen in other countries too. The Outback has had some truly amazing sightings. An ATS member caught Top Cover flying there a number of years ago.

Operational platforms will also overfly there to get where they need to be. A UAV heading to the Arctic for example. Probably launched from the states, t.o head up and make passes to see what everyone is up to, before heading back to the US.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Could you do me another favour Zaph?
Could you Work your magic and see if there's anything on the radar that could indicate this was a Military excerise?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

No LFEs that day. They fly small scale exercises just about every day though that aren't announced, because they're routine training.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Hey guys,

An interesting video came in this afternoon.

Im posting a link to it because I want some input from you all.
This object apparently flew over the city of Toronto in a minute and a half - with multiple witnesses in differing parts of the city.

Some of you know my full time job involves Drones, so I'm very familiar with how they fly, their differing capabilities between a consumer level drone vs an industrial level drone.
All consumer and industrial level Drones need to be equipped with always-on red lights, and blinking or off green

So no drones can fly without red/green? Can a drone do an "L" 90 degree turn on a dime without slowing down?

I had a strange sighting in 2015 that could only be a drone because it was close and silent but no red/green. Was about 700 -900 feet away in a valley behind a tree line, very bright circle. Treeline was 500 ft (I checked on google maps) and the valley was a few hundred feet further in. If the circle was at the tree line it was about the size of a large spotlight like they use on opening nights at nightclubs to shine in the sky. If it were in the valley it would be a bit bigger. I thought it was a helicopter flying with a huge searchlight in it's bay door for the first 1 second until I realized it was silent and too slow. Was winter so I could see through the trees.
It made it's way up into the sky getting smaller and smaller until it was the size of a planet at night, moved across the sky and when it got parallel with exactly where I was standing (in a large open parking lot at 2a.m.) it turned on a dime without slowing on a course headed directly overhead. I freaked out and ran inside.

I don't know enough about drones to know if this was a drone? When it was high up after ascending it was star-like and moving around airplane speed and moving from my left to right way up and when it reached the exact spot I was facing it was just now moving directly towards me so it would fly directly overhead. It did not slow down or arc to turn, it just changed direction. It was strange enough that I said "screw this" and fled inside.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: joelr

Sorry, I should have clarified better.
No commercially available drone - that can go beyond 100 meters or so in altitude, cannot have lights.

A hobbyist can do whatever they want with their drone.
However, if someone is spending the money to build a drone (racing quads excluded due to weight limitations) the owner is usually responsible and includes orientation lights at the very least.

ETA:

Did the object look like this at night?
These are Lume cubes.
Ive been using them since they were a Kickstarter.
However, these past few years they are becoming more and more common.
1500 Lumen each cube.

edit on 4-6-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: joelr

Sorry, I should have clarified better.
No commercially available drone - that can go beyond 100 meters or so in altitude, cannot have lights.

A hobbyist can do whatever they want with their drone.
However, if someone is spending the money to build a drone (racing quads excluded due to weight limitations) the owner is usually responsible and includes orientation lights at the very least.

ETA:

Did the object look like this at night?
These are Lume cubes.
Ive been using them since they were a Kickstarter.
However, these past few years they are becoming more and more common.
1500 Lumen each cube.

Yeah it kind of looked like that. At 1:12 there are some trees in the distance, if you doubled the distance to the tree line the light was about 1/2 way up the trees behind them. The light circle looked to be about 5 feet wide, not including the lines coming off it. Because I could see one side of the circe coming out behind a tree and the other side stuck out from the opposite side of the tree. So it was pretty big.
If it were in the valley behind the trees (it probably was, the forest was dense) then the light may have been around 6 -8 feet wide.
Never heard a sound. It slowly ascended until it looked like a star moving across the sky then did a L turn without slowing or arcing.
I don't know if drones can turn that sudden, this would be a big drone moving pretty fast.
I thought maybe a military base had some kind of huge light on a big drone.
was really weird to see such a big glimmering light moving behind trees completely silent?

This was 2014 or 2015.
edit on 10-6-2020 by joelr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join