It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CE-5 Initiative - New Age Garbage? Or something worthwhile?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
But what happens when people report seeing the same things? Like the crafts the shamans see in South America?
I heard a report of the mass sighting of an alien in Zimbabwe that the children all saw the same thing, but they didn't, their drawings were a lot different contrary to publicized claims.

Now that is a definite thing that happens with a lot of mass UFO sightings, and I'm honestly not quite sure what to make of it. My thought is that when people see something unusual or novel - like a real, paranormal-type UFO - they will try to define it in some way they can comprehend. Something that exists in a 3-dimensional space like a normal object. But that attempt at comprehension isn't necessarily wrong. It's as accurate as they can make it, but perhaps the object's real reality so far beyond what they know to be familiar and recognizable that they have to do a lot of their own interpretation, and it will be different from person to person.

A camera might record a kind of stripped-down version of the thing as it exists in our mundane reality, but it's just another point of view that is not necessarily more or less accurate than a person's actual eyewitness sighting. To some degree, I think real UFOs are most accurately defined as a mix between a person's perceptions and interpretations and the way it physically manifests in our reality. So you can have different people describing the same thing very differently, but it doesn't make any of the descriptions less accurate.
edit on 28-5-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'll just offer that the phenomena formerly termed as UFOs is likely to be from at least two or more sources... tech and usually invisible critters, or "spirits." It's likely intermingled.

Greer is likely doing what occultists have done for eons and is focusing on the latter.

It sucks that he has to money grub to stay in operation and has put out ridiculous info, and is thus suspect, but such is the world. It's complex, dangerous and logically full of compromise.

As far as the general info that there is world changing tech being withheld from regular folks and that there are elite circles controlling from the background who consider other humans as expendable automatons, the credible testimony almost outweighs the kooks at this point, should one seriously pursue it.

The abbreviated version being that the info is disturbing... and not necessarily because of any malevolent alien, but because of the humans withholding knowlege for power.

Or, it could all be utter horse poop based on miserable people fantasizing, despite the preponderance of evidence.

My take is that most diametrically opposed arguments hold truths in the middle regions. Most would not even bother with this site if they didn't think there was a "there there" with Greer and ilk.

At least someone is doing something about revealing important information to the "gen pop."

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
I'll just offer that the phenomena formerly termed as UFOs is likely to be from at least two or more sources... tech and usually invisible critters, or "spirits." It's likely intermingled.

When you say 'tech' what are you referring to, exactly? 'Tech' being man-made tech that is hiding under the guise of alien technology (such as Mirage Men)? Or do you mean 'tech' being extraterrestrial technology not from earth?

originally posted by: Baddogma
At least someone is doing something about revealing important information to the "gen pop."

Again, you should clarify what you mean by "revealing important information." If you are talking about spiritual or esoteric information, I would argue that such information has always been available to those who are willing to follow the hard road to seek it. Things that are valuable are never easily acquired, nor should they be...

If you are referring to alien contact and not spiritual information, doesn't it make you wonder why aliens would choose to allow their existence to be kept secret from the masses? I mean...it's not like they couldn't bust this whole conspiracy wide open if they chose to do so....

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Meh, all I have are hunches from reading between lines for years, but I should have been clearer. I meant technology vs spiritual, really. Whether the source for the technology is from aliens, ancient humans or some other elder Terran race, with other realms of existence thrown in for good measure, dunno. I've heard some seemingly credible stories about all of the above.

As far as the secrecy, it's pretty convoluted and all most of us know for certain is that there are heavy secrets being kept. For the common good or for control by the few is a decent question. I'd wager it's 30-70.

I've been almost convinced aliens aren't in the present picture, or at least not to the degree some think, and it's mostly suppressed history ostensibly to let the commoners sleep easier.

And occult knowlege .. . there for those willing to work, agreed.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

My understanding is that Greer doesn't us occult rituals only some form of meditation to reach ETs.

On his site, he says he doesn't want folks who think aliens are enemies to go on his CE5 trips.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join