It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry Meghan But The Truth On Your Father May Be Coming Out

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Nice thread. Bashing a man who fought for our Country and after he's already dead. Nice Memorial Day salute to American values.

What a ridiculous statement.

Hitler fought for his country and he's dead, do we need your permission to criticize him too?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Just thought I'd add this. You know, as a joke.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft
I am a Vietnam veteran, and I say that he was an entitled POS and caused the death and torture of fellow vets.He had an an Admiral daddy who Covered up all his mis deeds. Wake up and do your research. I would call him out on Veterans Day, Halloween, or Christmas Day as the coward that he was. Next you are going to tell us what a hero Jane Fonda was. Soon, Vietnam Vets will die out, and you can spout your false patriotism about your false hero’s, until then, I for one would appreciate it if you got you’re facts straight.

reply to: MiddleInsite

I served with people who hated him even though their knowledge is truly 2nd hand, there was a huge feeling among Viet Nam vets I know that McCain was a songbird who got people killed. That is why he didn't come back sooner, IMO. By turning down his trip home he doomed more troops and made a hero out of himself in one move with our complicit Marxist media.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Nice thread. Bashing a man who fought for our Country and after he's already dead. Nice Memorial Day salute to American values.

Benedict Arnold was a veteran and we bashed the hell out of his traitor ass too!

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Here's another one for the thread.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAiIsLying

In the " Hanoi Hilton " during the Viet Nam War , John McCain was Broken . Since then he was the Chicoms " Manchurian Candidate " , NEVER to be Trusted ........

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
There are two awards you never want and don't want to discuss; POW and the Purple Heart. I have a Purple Heart but never talk about it or any other award for that matter.

And yet you just did...oh the irony.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Wow. Talk about beating a dead horse.

Does this thread serve any other purpose?

so its ok to idolize the man on memorial day, idolize him when democrats need political fodder, but its a "dead horse" when people counter it/ give their opinion.

its a "dead horse present FACTS of what he REALLY DID, SAID, STOOD FOR?

its a "dead horse" when his OWN DAUGHTER uses HIS FUNERAL TO BASH TRUMP?

im sorry but did you think that comment out or even look in the mirror before posting it?

scrounger

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join