It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry Meghan But The Truth On Your Father May Be Coming Out

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Nice thread. Bashing a man who fought for our Country and after he's already dead. Nice Memorial Day salute to American values.

So just because McStain fought for the country and is dead, he gets a free pass for all the slimy things he has done?
Many, many people thought he was a piece of sh!t while he was alive.
You are only upset that he is being bashed because he was part of the coup that tried to topple Trump.
That makes him a saint in your eyes, I suppose.
edit on 27-5-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

quick question, in the first video, McCain is talking about all the calls that were intercepted and reviewed. Doesn't that mean that quite a while ago, proof existed that Trump was indeed correct in that he was wiretapped, literally?

Sorry to derail.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Nice thread. Bashing a man who fought for our Country and after he's already dead. Nice Memorial Day salute to American values.

Should we bash Flynn instead?

So the big deal with the whole POW thing was that he was offered special treatment and did the big NO NO in actually accepting it. He was the son of the 4 star Commander-in-Chief, Pacific Commands and so he was treated differently and that is like rule No. 1, you never accept anything that everyone else doesn't get too. This is how they would work to pit people against each other instead of them all working together.

So as he received special treatment many of his fellow prisoners were tortured, not fed well, no meds etc. How do I know this? Well I use to fly with ex POWs back in the 80s that were there and they ranked him one notch below Jane Fonda.

Now as to being a Rhino, yes he was.... We need to remember he was the one vote that killed the Republican ACA in his grandstanding way.

edit on 27-5-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

You must be a Vietnamese since Songbird killed more Americans than he did the Vietnamese during the war.

Here's a few things about Songbird that you might want to read:
ATS Thread on the McCain Documentary
ATS thread on the Forrestal incident
ATS Thread on McCain meeting up with Terrorists

I can go on about this piece of crap that you want to defend. He didn't fight for us, he only fought because his daddy wanted to push some kind of idea of a Family tradition. John McCain the first was a true hero, but both JR and the third were anything but descent.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
John McCain, who I call "Darth Kain" was as dark and powerful as Dick Cheney, who himself was to be considered the most powerful VP ever and quite possibility set the terms of the post 911 world that we all know.

McCains irongrip on the GOP was apparent during Trumps rise, he had Senator Lindsay Graham as his bulldog and was quick to utilize him. You could say that McCain simply didn't like the POTUS and was literally out to stymie his progress, although it would ultimately fail and the GOP immediately fell in line with the new power. Graham would further prove this by his now ardent support of Trump. The eventual declass of this whole ordeal will reveal the true extent of how far McCain could have gone.

As fate would have it, he was relieved of this historic scandal by transcending this reality, however, that won't stop the truth.
edit on 27-5-2020 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
McCain was degenerated and brainwashed when he was a P.O.W. 🚬👀

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I have distrusted and despised McCain as one of the most prominent anti-American, anti-Veteran politicians in the U.S. for the 20+ years I've been aware of him.

He was establishment and he was a neocon. He was neither true Republican or Democrat. He loved wars, and was a huge proponent of lining the pockets of war profiteers, while trying to empty the wallets and reduce healthcare options for Veterans. I guess he didn't care since he "earned" lifetime top-notch healthcare and 100% final salary + raises pension the moment he won his first election.

I'm not going to change my mind about McCain just because he's passed on.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I am a Vietnam veteran, and I say that he was an entitled POS and caused the death and torture of fellow vets.He had an an Admiral daddy who Covered up all his mis deeds. Wake up and do your research. I would call him out on Veterans Day, Halloween, or Christmas Day as the coward that he was. Next you are going to tell us what a hero Jane Fonda was. Soon, Vietnam Vets will die out, and you can spout your false patriotism about your false hero’s, until then, I for one would appreciate it if you got you’re facts straight.

reply to: MiddleInsite

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

That’s just the silliest thing ever to say

Because someone fought for a country they are untouchable, think about that for a minute, just stop and think

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

That’s just the silliest thing ever to say Because someone fought for a country they are untouchable, think about that for a minute, just stop and think

He refused to be buried alongside his Father and Grandfather. He was a traitor, not only to his nation/Party affiliation but to his own family.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

That’s just the silliest thing ever to say Because someone fought for a country they are untouchable, think about that for a minute, just stop and think

He refused to be buried alongside his Father and Grandfather. He was a traitor, not only to his nation/Party affiliation but to his own family.

What the hell are you talking about vet, I have absolutely no idea
Who refused to be buried...in fact I don’t care who refused to be buried alongside of anyone

It’s totally irrelevant to what I said

I questioned the ideal that “ because someone fought for their country” they become untouchable, that’s just dumb

It’s as dumb as saying terrorists fighting and dying for their religion are martyrs and heroes.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   

im sorry but IMO meghan is the BIGGEST HYPOCRITE POLITICAL HACK if ever there was one.

lets just look at her fathers funeral alone.

It is TRADITIONAL for even the opposing parties (even enemies if you will) to attend the funeral of statesman/woman.
to put aside political partisanship (as much as you can) and just discuss the life of the person
to give them a RESPECTFUL sendoff.

but thats NOT WHAT HAPPENED here

first they told trump OPENLY AND SPECIFICALLY not to come.
the highest position in the US government and even in her fathers party.

HER CLAIM was "she didnt want to make it political"...

ok although its not proper etiquette and defies long held (does this ring a bell) traditions it is her right.
Trump (to his credit) accepted it graciously and with presidential dignity

then not even in the first hour of the service TURNED IT TOTALLY POLITICAL and INTO AN ANTI TRUMP RALLY (along with the other guest speakers) with no pretense what so ever.

along with the interviews and news coverage before, at and long after he was buried.

im sorry but you want to "demand respect" for your father then do that

sorry lady that doesnt fly.

If that wasnt enough as others have stated it doesnt matter if your the most average joe on the planet , the most decorated service member , leader of a group, or even a political member (to even the president) .
You passing away (outside of on funeral day) does not absolve you of your actions nor does it shield you from criticism of such.

in short she is playing the victim card as a shield from her ATTACKS on those she disagrees with.

sorry but NO

scrounger

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
McCain is a traitor and was a rat when he was a POW in Vietnam.

Ever hear... F*ck up.....move up? That was McCain.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

there is some evidence that what you said could be possible.

at the very least he was on same level (as also pointed out in a rolling stone article , hardly a "right wing" publication) as every other POW .

along with many others offered the same "could leave " deal .. again from the article refusing was not hard due to you have to sign anti american/pro north vietnam propaganda paperwork . that would doing so get you COURT MARSHALED when you got back for "aiding the enemy".

but in either case the bigger show of favoritism over other naval personnel is how he got into naval aviation and graduated flight school

remember to be a naval aviator be in WWII to now it is HIGHLY COMPETITIVE. Many want to be one so the standards are not only high but that with so many wanting to the scores (in whatever) have to be THE TOP.
you could be just SLIGHTLY less than the other guy and thats all it takes.
to stay in and graduate the program is just as tough and errors tolerated are small to non existant.
there are at least 100 other applicants waiting to fill your slot

he was in BOTTOM FIVE of his academy class. he was position 894 out of 899

that ALONE would not let you near flight training , much less a carrier fighter pilot.

in fact like the army during vietnam they had lots of jobs for the lower rung/scoring "in country". along with ALOT of locations not desired by anyone.

Yet he was ALLOWED right out of the academy to go to naval aviator school.
there he continued his poor performance and CRASHED THREE AIRCRAFT.

Remember when I stated it was highly competitive, almost zero tolerance for mistakes and many people waiting to take your slot?

well unless you could PROVE mechanical failure or screw up by your ground crew (something they would not allow given its their aircraft on the ground and their butts if they fail) the FLIGHT STUDENT/PILOT IS AT FAULT.
you be lucky to continue flight school (much less be allowed a fighter pilot slot ) with one at fault crash.. but three is unheard of.

add to it a story of him REFUSING A DIRECT ORDER not to land (note at a field named after his grandfather) and making a snarky comment. that AGAIN (unlike the movie top gun and that was a movie not real life) would result in a butt chewing along with you be lucky to fly a cargo plane (much less a fighter) when it was done.

but yet he was ALLOWED TO PASS and become a carrier fighter pilot... with (surprise) ANOTHER QUESTIONABLE "accident" that almost sank an aircraft carrier (along with kill alot of men) .

but yet he is praised as a good naval aviator and naval officer.

sorry but if it were not for his father and grandfather being admirals he NEVER SURVIVE in the navy.

scrounger

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Wow. Talk about beating a dead horse.

Does this thread serve any other purpose?

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Because of Ron Paul I watched the 2008 election cycle closer than any other previous election.
At the end it became apparent Obama would be better for America than McCain.
His flippant comment of "maybe a 100 years" of the time to keep American troops in Iraq was the final nail in the coffin for me.
edit on 28-5-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Yeah... he's such a hero.

Watch him heroically disparage the wife of an MIA in congress, who was just trying to get her husband back. He rips her a new one... everyone in the room was speechless.

McCain did everything in his power to make sure NO POW returned from S.E. Asia alive. He was afraid of something, and that was on obvious display during the MIA/POW hearings in Congress. I can guess what it was. POW/MIA activists mostly hated McCains guts for his constant efforts to derail and block their efforts to get out the truth.

"Songbird" McCain. His squealing led directly to the death of fellow aviators, shot down because of classified information McCain gave the N. Vietnamese

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I respect he was a vet.

But that guy was sketchy.

Ever see those clips of him meeting with terrorist in Syria and Libya
He had some strange connections and made comments that he controlled these groups.

Probably connected to the embassy attack.
When Clinton and Obama took out gadaffi they didint think there was a need for security because they thought the rebels they funded would remain loyal.
In fact the same rebels Clinton and Obama provided weapons for were the ones who attacked the embassy.
And Obama had the balls to justify the attacks saying these people were upset over a Muslim cartoon.

And people accepted this?

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
They should exhume his body and have it attend the upcoming trial.

I'm betting Joe Biden nominates him for his VP, then steps down due to mental illness.

edit on 28-5-2020 by 19Bones79 because: Dog faced pony soldiers who lie

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

What the hell are you talking about vet, I have absolutely no idea
Who refused to be buried...in fact I don’t care who refused to be buried alongside of anyone
It’s totally irrelevant to what I said

Not playing. You were easy to tag along with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join