It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry Meghan But The Truth On Your Father May Be Coming Out

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on May, 27 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I never cared for John McCain. IMO, he had a lot of skeletons in his closet. He also regularly betrayed the GOP.

Senator McCain was only a Republican in election years. In between, he did as he pleased and never deigned to listen to those in his own party who disagreed with him, labeled by him as “crazies,” “hobbits” and “bizarros.”

Senator McCain fancied himself a statesman. But is the mark of a statesman that of ignoring the people who gave him that status? He seemed to delight in embracing the other side in defiance of those he represented. Maverick was his label, but duplicity was his specialty.

www.azcentral.com...

President Trump blasted McCain for giving the FBI the fake Russian Dossier, and also by implying that President Trump's associates were up to no good communicating with Russia.

Back in 2017, McCain states in an interview, that he's concerned with Trump's associates communicating with Russia:

Here's a video clip of Trump attacking McCain in 2019:

Trump received a lot of backlash for his criticism on John McCain, coming from McCain's family, other Democrats, and RINO Lindsey Graham.

MSM and the Dems have always portrayed John McCain as a great man and a hero, but perhaps Trump was right, when he stated that McCain was "not my kind of guy."

Over the weekend, a former FOX news reporter tweeted that three men "are in the crosshairs," for their role in "the ongoing Obama spygate scandal."

Former FOX News reporter put up a series of tweets this weekend on the ongoing Obama spygate scandal. According to Housley the scandal involves corrupt officials from both parties and he suggests that the case is moving swiftly and that these three men are in the crosshairs: H. R. McMaster, Rod Rosenstien and deceased US Senator and Trump-hater John McCain.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

So, what does the DOJ have on McCain? Will history remember John McCain as a conspirator to overthrow an elected President? Personally, I'm not holding my breath, since this could be just another "dog and pony show" by the DOJ. But then again, maybe the "hammer will fall."

+22 more 
posted on May, 27 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Years ago they tried to kick him out of the party. He wasn't a Republican. He tried to get rid of the meager military pension system at one point. I recall Veterans went after him with pitchforks. He dropped that issue fairly swiftly after the backlash. Oh, and he never shutup about being a POW. Only POW I have ever seen constantly run their mouth about being a POW. There are two awards you never want and don't want to discuss; POW and the Purple Heart. I have a Purple Heart but never talk about it or any other award for that matter. It's stupid and does not define who I am. McCain, it defined his daily activities.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Always liked Meghan...but never trusted her father.

+4 more 
posted on May, 27 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

"Bomb Iran, Bomb Bomb Iran"

It's been obvious to anyone willing to see the man is toxic.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

"Bomb Iran, Bomb Bomb Iran"

It's been obvious to anyone willing to see the man is toxic.

WARS Make People Money , Especially the Salesmen ..............

+7 more 
posted on May, 27 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

So, what does the DOJ have on McCain? Will history remember John McCain as a conspirator to overthrow an elected President?

Ummm...you mean besides his other epithets..."Songbird"...and "Wet start"...?

Dude might have been a POW...and most definitely a...POS...

YouSir

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
He wasn't a Republican.

He was always ready to play his victim card.

Completely mired in it. Smell of genuine ... cowardice.

I had to consider what it was about him that just put me off. Once I figured it out, I could deeply despise him. Credit where it's due, he managed to fool a large swathe of America hiding behind a uniform.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
5 myths about John McCain video.
From 5:34 on I thought he was talking about Biden.
edit on 27-5-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Nice thread. Bashing a man who fought for our Country and after he's already dead. Nice Memorial Day salute to American values.

+1 more 
posted on May, 27 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

McCain was part of the deep state, the establishment, a RINO. He's the reason I didn't vote in 2008.

+14 more 
posted on May, 27 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Being a POW and a former soldier for our country doesn't grant him immunity from opinions.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Oh my, now Lindsay Graham as well as McCain is a RINO!

LOL.

You guys...

edit on 27/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 27 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

John McCains Legacy:

POW, darling of the US 2-party system, verified warpig via voting history, liar & hater of free and fair elections, involved in an attempted coup of a duly elected POTUS, died a disgrace and caused a stain on the US reputation - forever.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I did write a Memorial Day salute, perhaps you missed it.

I grew up in a military family and my opinion on John McCain is shared by many vets. Sorry if that offends you.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Well, actions speak louder than words.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Senator McCain was only a Republican in election years. In between, he did as he pleased and never deigned to listen to those in his own party who disagreed with him,

Do you guys even realize how stupid it is to criticize a politician because he thinks for himself?

That’s a rhetorical question. I know thinking for oneself is antithetical to the whole Republican belief system. As you so plainly wrote in the OP.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Nice thread. Bashing a man who fought for our Country and after he's already dead. Nice Memorial Day salute to American values.

People have been disliking John McCain long before he was dead. He was involved in scandals while a politico like the Keating Five, and for some of us, if his role in this is uncovered, there will be no shock.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Read: Thinks for himself to mean - Does what the uni-party establishment line ought to be whenever needed.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

If you'll notice the state of the planet - thinking politicians ARE the problem.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: chr0naut

Well, actions speak louder than words.

Well, Graham fawns all over Trump, and Trump was a Democratic party member.

"It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats. ... But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disasters under the Republicans." - Donald Trump in an interview with CNN in 2004.

RINO.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join