It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Threatens "Big Action" Against Twitter After 'Fact-Check', Political Bias Exposed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Zero Hedge Link That did not take long. As more and more information is exposed about Twitter's bias, President Trump has tweeted an ominous warning to "Jack" and his crew of social justice warriors...

The President's Twitter Feed Republicans feel that Social Media Platforms totally silence conservatives voices. We will strongly regulate, or close them down, before we can ever allow this to happen. We saw what they attempted to do, and failed, in 2016. We can’t let a more sophisticated version of that... ...happen again. Just like we can’t let large scale Mail-In Ballots take root in our Country. It would be a free for all on cheating, forgery and the theft of Ballots. Whoever cheated the most would win. Likewise, Social Media. Clean up your act, NOW!!!!

Something I've been expecting to come up during this election cycle. Not sure if 'he' means it, or if he's playing us with a "Lock her up!!" type folly.

The POTUS can crack down pretty hard on corporations should he choose to do so. I'd love to see hime carte blanche remove some of their BS protections. I mean, how can a corporation be considered a 'person'.

+10 more 
posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Let's see how long this "reveal" by President Trump is allowed to stay on Twitter.

twitter.com...

"OBAMAGATE MAKES WATERGATE LOOK LIKE SMALL POTATOES!" (all caps too)

edit on 5/27/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Look into the clown who is in charge of twitter censorship.

Yoel Roth.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
hey you should jump in my thread. Because I called it! I was like its big deal! others were like its not a big deal.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

+16 more 
posted on May, 27 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

How is social media censoring Donald Trump when we can still hear him whining and lying?

edit on 27-5-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Marco Rubio says Twitter should be liable.... Article.

+7 more 
posted on May, 27 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
What exactly is he going to do? Send out a tweet saying there's a new rule that he, and only he, can break Twitter T&C?

+17 more 
posted on May, 27 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

How is social media censoring Donald Trump when we can still him whining and lying?

We can sure still see all the Liberals whining and crying and lying here on ATS.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It is a dangerous time we live in right now. To be someone that believes in freedom of speech but so against social media. It is my opinion social media has forever ruined this country and world because so many people are just waiting to be spoon fed information so they don't have to take any personal time and energy and go out and find information and determine whether it is fact or fiction or form their own opinions. There is too much of a premium put on this information (Much of it bad) that is has affected our ability to think for ourselves.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Trump cannot do anything but complain and bring light to big tech companies censoring people they don't agree with ideologically.

*Shrugs*

Big tech can and does censor.

C'est la vie.

+9 more 
posted on May, 27 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

How is social media censoring Donald Trump when we can still him whining and lying?

We can sure still see all the Liberals whining and crying and lying here on ATS.

We see more censorship here on ATS than we do one Twitter. Golly gee! Trump would have been banned a long time ago, here on ATS!

Alas, Twitter is just as autonomous as ATS. But, we know how you Trumpsters hate autonomy! LOL

+8 more 
posted on May, 27 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The POTUS can crack down pretty hard on corporations should he choose to do so.

For doing what ?
Watching Trump supporters go red in the face over this is amazing , they added a disclaimer !
No censorship just a heads up that the information or opinion may need to be fact checked due to the poster being an unreliable source.

Trumpers can Reeeeeeeee too !

+25 more 
posted on May, 27 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

ATS doesn’t ban based on ideology so your comparison sucks.

+8 more 
posted on May, 27 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It seems like just yesterday Conservatives were saying that if we didn't give ISPs the ability to regulate the entirety of the internet we were violating their rights.

Now those same people are arguing that individual websites should not be allowed to operate how they see fit.

I'm starting to think these so-called Conservatives don't actually know what free market means.

+17 more 
posted on May, 27 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Poor President Karen, the Twitter is so mean to him.

Suck it up you pansy ass mary.

+6 more 
posted on May, 27 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

ATS doesn’t ban based on ideology so your comparison sucks.

ATS bans people who personally attack other members, complain about the Mods and the T&Cs, promote hoaxes and violate political trolling rules, among others. Trump wouldn't last a week here on ATS before being banned.
edit on 27-5-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

ATS does moderate and ban based on ideology. For example, ATS does not allow people that are vocal Holocaust deniers/Nazi sympathizers.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Neither would my attorney, Joe Mamma

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Poor President Karen, the Twitter is so mean to him....

Even meaner than they were to Abraham Lincoln!

+5 more 
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
ATS does moderate and ban based on ideology. For example, ATS does not allow people that are vocal Holocaust deniers/Nazi sympathizers.

President Karen's salty tears of Twitter denial are like a Lolocaust.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join