It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make Whites Great Again

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread, but I think the disinformation involved here deserves its own thread. This illustrates how quickly real disinformation can get out of hand. It only took a second for someone to link Jonathan Riches, a guy in a MAGA hat that has been altered to read "Make Whites Great Again" to Derek Chauvin, the cop who is responsible for George Floyd's death. Reading through the latest hashtag buzz, I realized how fast the fire ignited from the angry party. The fuel has been sitting under a spark and within seconds it became a forest fire.

This is what disinformation does to those who are the true ill-informed ones, those who don't have the common sense or ability to research before they go off the deep end. I feel like they've been itching for a moment like this.

Source 1

Source 2

Source 3

Source 4

Source 5

Make Whites Great Again

When will this be fact checked by Twitter?
edit on 27-5-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I was typing up a reply in the main thread regarding Chauvin and the murder that was essentially saying the same thing. The media is going to drum this up the best way they can and there’s already enough tension and divisiveness going on in our country. Reading down one of the Twitter links posted above, there are people who are correcting those who are wrong about Chauvin being the wearer of the hat.

Chauvin did something wrong, that, to me, is undeniable, but throwing a barrel of gas at a lit fuse is not going to help the situation or our country in any way. I don’t know who shared the hat first, if it was the media or a civilian on social media, but they might want to reconsider their actions before they get caught up in the inevitable war BS like this is going to cause.

+20 more 
posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

There is no need to make whites great again. They have always been great.

Same for all the races.

The challenge is to make the media great again, they are trash and want us to hate each other - Because they are NWO order followers and not reporters.

Don't take the bait.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

The only thing that can make whites great again is some SPF 1,000,000, pasty mofo's always getting burned at the beach.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Who Jonathan Riches, and is his hat Photoshopped, or did he doctored it?

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Yeah, sources 4 & 5 are people correcting them. But you should click the last link which takes you to the "MWGA" thread and read all of the comments. All because some know-nothing idiot thought a white guy in a red hat was a cop. It's like an instantaneous explosion of anger... Pretty pathetic to see that many people who won't bother researching. They'll eventually go away without a trace when they realize they're wrong, but they'll continue to peddle that lie. I can almost guarantee that.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

I was thinking the same thing. There's no reason to wear a hat that says something that stupid on it unless you're just trying to troll people like that guy in Wisconsin who went into the store with a self made KKK hood on.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Jamie2018

I was thinking the same thing. There's no reason to wear a hat that says something that stupid on it unless you're just trying to troll people like that guy in Wisconsin who went into the store with a self made KKK hood on.

Idiots all around who post this fake stuff. They should be stopped.

Still, this cop deserves everything that gets thrown at him. He may not be the one wearing the hat, but his actions show that it would likely not be surprising if he did.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
White, black, yellow, green, blue, grey.. I do not care, idiots can have every color.
color is not a shield, excuse or currency... I am so tired of hearing of colors.
I hate BLM.. just I would hate if there was a WLM... Because they are using colors as currency.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Looks like he made it himself. Researching him on the internet, it would appear that he's a political troll who attended Trump rallies, Clinton rallies, dressed as a muslim and held up "muslims for Hillary" signs, and all sorts of trolling crap. This is what the left wingers in America have let get into their heads now.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Right, but reading through all of those tweets, it would appear that whites are the ones they're mad at. They hardly mention the cop now.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I have to admit that I came to the thread expecting to see a shark.

Whites. Great.
Great whites.
edit on b000000312020-05-27T13:44:37-05:0001America/ChicagoWed, 27 May 2020 13:44:37 -0500100000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I have to admit that I came to the thread expecting to see a shark.

Whites. Great.
Great whites.

Nah, it's all little fish, attempting to 'school'...

edit on 27/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
HOOAH!

thats all

originally posted by: Jamie2018

There is no need to make whites great again. They have always been great.

Same for all the races.

The challenge is to make the media great again, they are trash and want us to hate each other - Because they are NWO order followers and not reporters.

Don't take the bait.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It's twitter. Who cares? You can find any kind of outrage on twitter. Important story is why he killed george floyd. Because there is a problem of cops taking overreaching actions against black people.

But of course, mislabeling him as a racist is on twitter is the real story?

No biggie if a guy died to bad policing. But lets all get upset over what random twitter users say...

Get your priorities in order....

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
It's twitter. Who cares? You can find any kind of outrage on twitter. Important story is why he killed george floyd. Because there is a problem of cops taking overreaching actions against black people.

But of course, mislabeling him as a racist is on twitter is the real story?

No biggie if a guy died to bad policing. But lets all get upset over what random twitter users say...

Get your priorities in order....

I agree, the only person who tweets with measured coherent thoughts is the President...

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Tsst. Yeah you were close... The sharks are on Twatter fighting over a minnow and a single drop of blood.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

You missed the point...

It's about getting riled up over disinformation at a time when Twatter is making a big deal out of fact checking Donald Trump, but skipping right over the real disinformation.

Also, cops don't target blacks just to hurt, maim, or kill, but we should all know that. Some make ignorant decisions.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

We ARE and Always Will Be Great , We just don't Brag About It ................

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

We ARE and Always Will Be Great , We just don't Brag About It ................

This is true... Apparently the dude in the headlines is a political troll.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join