It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Flynn posed a Threat to the former President’s Legacy and was made to pay for it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Do you remember this about president Obama; saying to Trump to not hire General Flynn? I do as I read it back in the day. I never thought anything much about it then but now almost four years later the pieces are now coming together. That being president Obama's continued obsession with General Flynn. Have you also heard that our former president sent a letter to the National Archives in March 2020? Oh yes he did and whats up with that?

CNN

Writing to the National Archives and Records Administration -- which maintains presidential records -- Obama's office specifically said that a request from Republican Sens. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin and Chuck Grassley of Iowa seeking administration documents related to Ukraine was improper. The letter was first reported by BuzzFeed.

Well it seems that its all now about protecting Joe Biden and hopefully its the last hail mary pass being thrown in another attempt to prevent justice from marching on. Then again we also may see a missile launch. So you didn't like President Nixon be prepared.

How Russiagate Began With Obama’s Iran Deal Domestic Spying Campaign

Barack Obama warned his successor against hiring Michael Flynn. It was Nov. 10, 2016, just two days after Donald Trump upset Hillary Clinton to become the 45th president of the United States. Trump told aide Hope Hicks that he was bewildered by the president’s warning. Of all the important things Obama could have discussed with him, the outgoing commander in chief wanted to talk about Michael Flynn.

Here's another take [video] on it from a guy with some emotion

RussiaGate Isn’t What You Think! Mega-Exposure Reveals UNIMAGINABLE Flynn – Obama Connection!

Here's another by Lou Dobbs

Fitton, Solomon weigh in on newly declassified Flynn transcripts

So will be in for some fizzle or sizzle?

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I am a Trump voter and I never voted for Obama because I thought he was a pompous ass whose party worshiped like a God.

Having said that, there is absolutely nothing you posted that supported your title "Michael Flynn posed a Threat to the former President’s Legacy"

I clicked both links, watched the fox video.. Nothing to support your premise.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This was to cover a money laundering operation ran by many on both sides.

End of story. Short of just killing off all those involved there is no hope. We gave them too much power. I fear we no longer have the resolve to protect our futures.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

That's because you missed this story:

Link

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

That's because you missed this story:

Link

I sure did.. Thank you and my bad.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Wonder when this will get the sunshine it deserves?
Black nixon was the worst

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Obama and his "incorporated" administration is getting ripped to shreds as the exposures keep getting published.

Best part is, it's all on official records without speculation !!!

😆💥The💥Sun💥Burn💥😆

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

NP, I do the same often as we are human. I really feel bad for the General. The FBI had a sick show going on over there. May still be?

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
As the article stated, The reason why Obama was so focused on the Iran deal is a mystery. A known terrorists state, abuser of human rights that persecuted gays yet he was totally focused on this massive nuclear deal to include cash with lots of secret agreements. Doesn't make much sense.

Only thing that makes sense is he put so much effort and time into and it was all going to come crashing down. He also had Brennan in his corner, a known Middle East sympathizer. On the surface it looks like they were hell bent to sabotage and impede Trump with an ambush to buy more time. Whole Iran deal is really at the heart of Obama's beliefs and values. It could very well be he wanted that more than anything else as his legacy. Flynn had the ability to kill it swiftly.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Its too bad that Sessions never stepped up to the plate and lets things go wild while in charge at Justice. Now that things are being exposed the MSM also is being exposed for what they are. I am just wondering when they will drop the next shoe. I would not put it beyond them to do just anything at this time.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Flynn, confessed to lying to the FBI.

If Flynn was lying in court about lying to the FBI, he perjured himself.

That the US judicial system forces people to lie to minimize personal damages or sentence, is a concern. How do you get to the truth in law if everyone is forced to lie?

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

But why did his "Judge" keep delaying the "sentencing" for umpteen times ?? 🎌

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: chr0naut

But why did his "Judge" keep delaying the "sentencing" for umpteen times ?? 🎌

Perhaps he wasn't quite convinced and was waiting to hear the truth, from Flynn or from others?

edit on 27/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
lawandcrime.com... t/

Newly confirmed Director of National Intelligence (DNI) John Ratcliffe on Friday declassified and released summaries of the December 2016 phone conversations between then-incoming National Security Advisor (NSA) Michael Flynn and then-Russian Ambassador to Washington Sergey Kislyak. The conversations formed the basis for the federal criminal charge of lying to the FBI, to which Flynn later pleaded guilty. According to attorneys and national security experts who have read the documents, however, the content of the calls appear to confirm that Flynn did, indeed, lie to federal authorities when he said he did not discuss sanctions with the Russian ambassador.

The call summaries show Flynn telling Kislyak “not to allow [the Obama] administration to box us in right now,” and asking that Russia only take “reciprocal” actions in response to sanctions for election interference.

The most damning excerpt came during a December 29, 2016 call where the two spoke about sanctions in detail.

“[T]he idea is, be — if you — if you have to do something, do something on a reciprocal basis, meaning you know, on a sort of an even basis,” Flynn said later in the call. “Then that, then that is a good message and we’ll understand that message. And, and then, we know that we’re not going to escalate this thing, where we — where because if we put out — if we send out 30 guys and you send out 60, you know, or you shut down every Embassy, I mean we have to get this to a — let’s, let’s keep this at a level that uh is, is even-keeled, okay?”

new topics

top topics

join