It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covd 19 - It's not too late - Let's Stop it Now!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think there are two things you have said that are of critical importance:

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: tanstaafl
This virus is fairly stubborn and someone who is susceptible enough might still be in danger even with the cure available.

&

a reply to: Serdgiam
Yet, again as you point out, we have sacrificed our natural immunity for the artificial immunity of the vaccine. It's one thing to use vaccines to prevent known virus epidemics; it is quite another to continually use vaccines against suspected viruses. A virus which mutates may do so just barely enough for the pre-emptive vaccine to be effective, and that can leave more virii that are resistant to slowly grow and expand in the hosts until a new virus has developed that is now resistant to the vaccines... and with lowered natural immunity, that can be apocalyptic. I consider us lucky that large sections of the planet have not already been wiped out by such an occurrence.

We seem to live in an "all or nothing" mindset, particularly in the past few years.

Now, when *directly* addressed, logic still kicks in a bit. Meaning, if you directly ask someone "do you believe a vaccine will completely eliminate any and all deaths or health effects from The Virus," most will say some version of "no."

But.. Without that direct examination, those same folks will act as if it is indeed the case (that The Almighty Vaccine will eradicate The Plague forevermore!).

I think that even when we talk about a "cure," or treatments, we must still realize that there will still be some that lose their lives.

So, it becomes about minimizing impact, rather than some 100% thing. Thats not even really speaking to anyone participating in this thread either, just a general statement.

This leads right into the second quote; in our quest to reach 100% anything, particularly when driven by fear, we can easily make the overall situation substantially, substantially worse.

What are the long term (not just decades, but generations) effects of practices like annual vaccines? The long term effects of what seems to be The Solution of locking down society (I see the very real chance of this happening every year now, honestly)? Mass disenfection? Addiction to extreme emotions?

I think we are working towards something horrific here. In our fear, we get laser focused on a single, specific issue and we gots the charts to prove anything we want!

Ive got family members now that make Howie Mandel look completely reasonable, and thats not an exaggeration. And, they treat me as the crazy one when I try to talk about how specific plants could help "flu" season, or how proper vitamin & mineral levels (C, D, Zinc, etc) could make a massive, positive impact every single year. Yet, it seems "if it aint *only* about the Rona, it dont matter."

Im self-aware enough to know Im strange. But from what I see.. People are in this wierd state of Primal Fear, yet still somewhat functional. They are only concerned about one very specific issue, and they look to the media for answers. The answers they have though.. are obsolete and outdated at absolute best.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
Forget all the conspiracies - even if there is a touch of truth in some of them.

IT IS WAHT IT IS - no matter where it came from originally, Man or beast.

We know what we are dealing with and we can conquer it.

Covid1 19 is a very, very sociable diseease - The more sociable you are, the more likely you are to catch it and spread it.

The value of testing is limited to detecting points of concentration - Personally you can't rely upon it because there is still no cure for it.

People, all people, should, if possible avoid social interaction that isn't necessay.

- Almost anyone you know could have it and/or be carrying it and not be aware of it

All businesses, including the health care industry, must develop a new paradigm of operations to protect themselves, their employees
and their customers.

The survival of Civilization - In fact the survival of the Human race is at stake.

LET'S STOP IT NOW

Honestly, I'm not 100% sure if you're being sarcastic. For a virus with a CDC adjust rate of 0.267%, it is NOT something we should stop socializing over. We need the healthy to get it, recover, and be that much more people who can't spread it.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I think you're spot on and that was really what I was trying to get across to tanstaafl. His advice is good advice overall, but it seems too laser-focused on specific issues and not holistic. Every person has a slightly different body chemistry, and a slightly different optimal body chemistry. It is very easy to upset that specific body chemistry trying to achieve a general optimal body chemistry.

Drug manufacturers know this very well; they always recommend cautions just to cover their rears.

We can re-open the economy completely, bring about the herd immunity, and still protect those who need extra protection. It's far from un-doable. However, in order to do that, to once again bring everyone back into the fold of social vibrancy, we must be able to look at the larger picture. That is what is sorely lacking.

Take some supplements to keep your immune system strong, sure. Try to avoid things that might depress natural immunity, of course. Use common sense when interacting with others, absolutely! But also use extra caution when someone you are interacting with is either old or has known immunity issues. Do that, and there will be plenty of time left to fully live one's life.

Face mask and panic not required.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I don't come here that often these days but found this thread interesting.

Could the ultimate goal not be a vaccine but a total reset of the financial system? All this majic money that's keeping people furloughed. Countries debts are heading for the moon, could a new crypto system be on the books, a new cashless world.

And as of today, less than 500,00 people have died, 500,000 out of 7.8 Billion. Yet government's around the world have committed economic suicide, destroying billions of lives to save a few.

But yeah let's stay home sucking of the government money tit, while all around the the world burns.
edit on 29-5-2020 by Britman because: Spelling

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: strongfp
I am neither pro nor anti. If my doctor gives me his medical opinion that a vaccination is the best way to go then it’s likely I follow his advice. Herd immunity only works if you don’t hide out

Herd immunity only works if you acquire it naturally.

There is no such thing as artificially achieved herd immunity (it is a myth perpetuated by the pro-vaxx crowd).

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

That's simply not true, at least not of the farmers around here. I'm not sure where it is you're finding these farms that are busily destroying the very thing they depend on, but I certainly haven't seen it.

Read the link...

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

I know for a fact that I do not have the virus, and I know that no one in my circle of friends and family has the virus.

Why am I so sure? Because none of us have been outside of our little social circle since March, except for three of us, and its is three weeks today since any of us went outside the circle.

That changes tomorrow, because another three of us are going to a controlled social event tomorrow where there are likely to be somewhere between 75 to 100 people, and all of them have been socially isolated for just about as long.

If people have been self isolating for months and it is still not safe to socialize, we have decided then our time is just up. We don't choose to live in the Issac Asimov world of the Solarians, described in his book "The Naked Sun".

We choose to live and enjoy the presence of friends and loved ones. If that means our time will be cut short, so be it. None of us want to live in a sterile world devoid of human touch. That is our choice, those that choose to live in isolation, we respect your choice. We may miss you, but we will not be offended if you choose to stay away from us.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Which is why I believe the lock downs are not helping. Didn’t mean to imply one can gain herd immunity from a vaccine but do feel the lock downs have diminished opportunities to help build immunity. Hindsight is always 20/20 so I am not going to say that lockdowns and other precautions should not have occurred but state wide in many cases were arbitrary and capricious.

Vaccines are not the best way to fight but currently the only way other than herd immunity I know of to fight a virus, natural immunity is always better.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
IT rubs the sanitizer on its skin or else IT gets the Covid again!

edit on 29-5-2020 by DietWoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

Vaccines are not the best way to fight but currently the only way other than herd immunity I know of to fight a virus, natural immunity is always better.

Why not let our immune systems do most of the fighting? They're pretty good at that you know, especially if you help it out a bit with the right substances:

Real frontline reports: Help with Corona/Covid-19 treatment: Hydroxychloroquine+Zinc(+Copper 10:1 ratio)+Azithromycin or Doxycycline+vitC+D3)

Vaccins have been shown to make you more sick when you still get the disease because they don't work most of the time against particular types of viruses (and some flu vaccins have been claimed as being only 10% effective, whereas in the last 17 years of research into a vaccin against the coronavirus since SARS-COV-1, Big Pharma's researchers have achieved a whopping 0% effectivity). Vaccins against the coronavirus will cause more deaths; the writing is on the wall again.
edit on 30-5-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Vaccines have also shown to be effective at effectively eradicating some disease entirely like polio, and effectively controlling others like measles mumps and rubella. Don’t take it if you don’t want too, I don’t care. But stop whining about it already

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
See my more recent post here on ATS:

Protocol Saves 98% of COVID Patients, Hidden by Media

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

As I already more or less acknowledged.

Since there was a reason I said "Vaccins have been shown to make you more sick when you still get the disease because they don't work most of the time against particular types of viruses (and some flu vaccins have been claimed as being only 10% effective, whereas in the last 17 years of research into a vaccin against the coronavirus since SARS-COV-1, Big Pharma's researchers have achieved a whopping 0% effectivity)."

The coronavirus has already been proven to be such a 'type of virus'; like the flu, not in terms of severity, but in terms of mechanism of action, very hard to develop a truly effective vaccin for (longlasting, not obsolete after a year or whenever the particular mutated strand or strands for which it was developed is or are no longer the most prevalent version(s) of that virus around), unlike the ones you mentioned, for which I fully support vaccins from the time our health care systems and medical research sectors weren't filled for 99% with materialistic selfish Big Pharma slaves and brainwashed drones.

Stating inconvenient facts/realities/certainties/truths isn't whining. It's just not what you wanted to hear (or acknowledge apparently). Pardon for not being in the 'tickling people's ears'-business (by telling them what they want to hear, telling them things that please them, make them feel good, including flattery). That's not my 'thing'.

"acknowledge" = accept or admit the existence or truth/certainty of. (see google)

"Facts/realities/certainties/truths" are all synonyms.
edit on 3-6-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join