It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covd 19 - It's not too late - Let's Stop it Now!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Vaccines come with their own set of problems, that I will not get into at this moment. But the vaccine that they are promoting, named project "Warp Speed", borderlines on criminal.

They admit they know very little about this virus. There is a large number of dissenting opinions from all side of the medical community where this virus is concerned. Yet they are willing to push a vaccine that was created with little knowledge, cutting safety corners, and bypassing animal testing; going straight to human trials.

If people wish to be guinea pigs, that is their choice. I choose to be the control group. I will not accept this backroom, guess based concoction. Personally, I believe that it is not even a 50/50 chance of efficacy with the vaccine they are rushing through. Strictly my opinion, but I think anyone that agrees to accept this vaccine, has not really thought it through, or are way too trusting of the CDC, WHO, and the government.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Vaccines give your immune system the upper hand. Sometimes our immune systems aren't enough if we want to survive as a species, that's the bottom line. Survival is our end game goal, not experimenting with how strong we can evolve our immune systems, or see how many people die before either the virus wins, or the population is decimated to the point where we become hunter gatherers again, because that's what could happen. Its more of beating what ever virus there is so we can move onto the next one for us to tackle and build our species. Its either the little rna buggers or us DNA parasites.

Would you bring knife to a gun fight?

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Notably, we are finding that vaccines in general can increase risk for other viruses.

Beyond that, with a virus like The Virus.. Stimulation of the immune system and provoking an immune response (i.e. a vaccine) might be one of the worst things we can do. And, the results from past attempts at a vaccine over the years bear this point out.

I think there are an incredible amount of things we can do to reduce the impact of viruses and illness in general, but since its not the Almighty Vaccine and is more general than The Virus.. a lot of folks just dont seem to care.
edit on 27-5-2020 by Serdgiam because: Clarity

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I know why it would appear that we can boost our immune system against viruses with vaccines, and I guess I may even agree with you if they are protecting us against man-made viruses, but not naturally occurring viruses.

Our bodies are constantly adapting to changes in our environment and atmosphere. Most of these changes take a very long time before they become easily recognized. The adaptions take place on the cellular level and is one of the reasons we have lifeforms born that we classify as mutations, or with birth abnormalities, or birth defects.

Those adaptations, that create defects that will not sustain life, don't make it. Those that make it, may provide a modification or adaption on a level that we may not see for several generations. We can try to play God and think we can second guess what is coming, and try to speed up the process, but we are only working at the level we can see, when the process starts long before that.

Every time we try to second guess nature, we create another problem that nature will try to correct. That is when it can become a battle of increasing intensity.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

It doesn't come back harder and stronger. It just changes. Sometimes, those changes make it worse for us, and sometimes they don't.

A virus just wants to replicate. It can't do that if it kills off its host both because it has no more hosts and because it kills its host before it can spread. So most time, the most successful viral mutations end up in a kind of mutual antagonism where they inconvenience us but don't end up killing us.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
The survival of Civilization - In fact the survival of the Human race is at stake.

Some fresh advice just in, especially for folks STILL screaming hyperbolic baloney:

Stay Home, Cry In A Corner, Keep Out Of My Face... Capeesh?

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Agreed, Beyond the initial couple weeks this year, healthy young people should have been back to work (play, food, whatever). Take double-plus-good precautions with the older and more at-risk cohorts? -- obviously, yes.

We needed that time to stock up with the basics.

We might have done that in the first place and saved us all the second great depression if triple-A craptaapitalism wasn't on a "jest enough" less-than-a-weeks-worth all the way up and down the chain, 'kick.' Like morons. But I digress.

Everything after the first few weeks, in most areas, has been bad or non-optimal policies by leaders who are, frankly, unfit to head up a PTA, but whatever.

Thanks to social media, cable news, TV advertising of medications directly to consumers, etc

Fear is our only (g)od.
edit on 27-5-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Dr. Fauci says another significant wave of Corona-Virus may NOT happen this Fall/Winter.

www.businessinsider.com...

Contrast that with the Mainstream Media practically guaranteeing America will see Wave #2, making Mail-In Voting mandatory.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: muzzleflash

I am going to have to look into this. I know over 40 years back, we used to use honey as a barrier on slow healing wounds, and it did a wonderful job. Then they stopped using it as a standard medical practice, and replaced it with much more expensive pharmaceutical products with no increased benefit.

My Brother keeps bees. Honey is a mainstay in our daily diet, because it is plentiful, healthier than commercial sweeteners, and far better tasting.

Maybe it the honey that keeps us all healthy out here in the backwoods.

I can teach tons about honey (tons is all over ATS lol) and there is 99.9% more knowledge for humanity to learn about it's medical powers.

We are in the dark completely AND yet it's clear this is the WINNER already with what modern medical science knows. The last 20 years have been the birth of the science and we've only begun to study.

There were articles explaining there were over 5000 enzymes in some random batch.

It regenerates and heals bones and any organ in even the most severe cases. We're talking reversing neuropathy and Ms and other neural disorders like Alzheimer's or Parkinson's.

Kills cancer cells and prevents spread, all the pathogens from protozoa, viruses, bacteria, fungi, worms.

Reverses diabetes, allergies, intestinal disorders, immune system deficiency, geez I'm losing track lol.

Anyways.
There's experiments proving all these things. Happy digging.

Gosh I hardly told you a percent of what I've seen.

Guys. Will you plz listen and actually question my post and then find those same (SOON TO BE HISTORICALLY FAMOUS) teams of esteemed and highly intelligent scientists at all the universities worldwide who are currently studying the medical and chemical properties of honey and actually making significant documented discoveries that the Earth of tomorrow will rely on for survival as our front line defense.

Plastics can be made from plants instead of having to drill like Ford and George Washington Carver proposed. Electricity can be free like Tesla expected.

That's tomorrow. That's the NWO I expect.

All you better get this # right.
LMAO

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Its been a bit bizarre to see very normal virus behavior be framed in terms of The Virus as "quite literally the worst thing ever." Ive seen it with quite a few aspects regarding the Rona.

We have learned an enormous amount about these things in even just the past ten years.. yet none of it is being applied and we are handling it the same way we did a hundred years ago. Just with a lot more information barrages, a lot less death, and what appears to me as actual insanity.

The only things that sink in seem to be those that feed the literal fear addiction, everything else is discarded. Or, mangled and framed in a way that can deliver that hit of fear. And, its driving people batty.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

You get that nobody actually knows what's going to happen next and aside-from-selling-you-stuff-to-assuage-your-deepest-fears or make you feel nostalgic and strong, there isn't even much of a plan, right?

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

What is it exactly you don’t understand about vaccines ? They are exactly as described, giving a healthy body a live virus in some cases which boost the immune system to build natural antibodies to naturally fight off the stronger more virulently spreading virus.

I certainly don’t advocate COVID-19 parties to intentionally expose people to the virus like many do with chicken pox or measles. I think that is dangerous just as many believe vaccines to be dangerous. I don’t belong to either camp, as a former military member I have been vaccinated against everything from influenza to anthrax and most likely things they didn’t tell us.

Vaccines are not guaranteed to work, the influenza vaccine is dependent on the virologist determining which strain is likely and they have been wrong many times. Viruses mutate and even adapt to their surroundings just as all of life including humanity.

Herd immunity is our best bet to beat this virus and perhaps as many viruses do, mutate eventually into an innocuous non dangerous life form. Hiding away and running will only kill more as it has and will mutate again and even into something more dangerous, but if we go about our lives and practice good hygiene and medicine our populations will eventually build antibodies naturally which is always better than some lab rats good intentions

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

The worst part is that we have very, very clearly failed to protect the most vulnerable while also comprimising the healthy (in everything from immune systems to widespread disinfecting to economics).

Most seem to just look at the "chart'o'spread," something they have never even thought about before.. much less looked into before now. Im sure its entirely coincidental and only attributable to lockdowns that it follows the same curve as other infectious diseases at this time of year, every year

Anyway, I think one of the most interesting possibilities that Ive learned recently is how flora might play a major role in this pattern every year. Been doing a little write up on houseplants that might be able to ameliorate the multi-factorial impact that Winter has on these things.
edit on 27-5-2020 by Serdgiam because: Screen protector typos are the real problem here

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

I can teach tons about honey (tons is all over ATS lol) and there is 99.9% more knowledge for humanity to learn about it's medical powers.

We are in the dark completely AND yet it's clear this is the WINNER already with what modern medical science knows. The last 20 years have been the birth of the science and we've only begun to study.

There were articles explaining there were over 5000 enzymes in some random batch.

It regenerates and heals bones and any organ in even the most severe cases. We're talking reversing neuropathy and Ms and other neural disorders like Alzheimer's or Parkinson's.

Kills cancer cells and prevents spread, all the pathogens from protozoa, viruses, bacteria, fungi, worms.

Reverses diabetes, allergies, intestinal disorders, immune system deficiency, geez I'm losing track lol.

Anyways.
There's experiments proving all these things. Happy digging.

Gosh I hardly told you a percent of what I've seen.

Guys. Will you plz listen and actually question my post and then find those same (SOON TO BE HISTORICALLY FAMOUS) teams of esteemed and highly intelligent scientists at all the universities worldwide who are currently studying the medical and chemical properties of honey and actually making significant documented discoveries that the Earth of tomorrow will rely on for survival as our front line defense.

Plastics can be made from plants instead of having to drill like Ford and George Washington Carver proposed. Electricity can be free like Tesla expected.

That's tomorrow. That's the NWO I expect.

All you better get this # right.
LMAO

I love this post. All of it. Thank you!

That's exactly the NWO I'd like to see too.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Oh yeah.

There is a concerted effort between the industry and govt forces to hide honey in EVERY WAY possible from all of you.

I am kicking the cabals ass by telling all of you the CURE TO COVID-1984.

KILL SHOT
1 shot 1 kill right in their Illuminati eye.

Y'all thought y'all were so clever huh (Illuminati idiots who thought they could hide honey from modern culture).

Sniped by the Flash you punks.
Honeys my best kill shot on scum shadow govt ignoramuses who subvert Liberty and my Constitutional Social Contract. I am my authority in what I choose to think now and I can focus and decimate the biggest liars ever who think they're God but the real God which is everything and beyond gave me a mind and fingers and a tongue so I am the insurgency and I will overthrow their lies which is the source of all their powers.

Nazis are Communists damnit.
It's just 1 Eye of Lies.
And I popped it with a few words.

We control the NWO
NOT ELITISM
WE THE PPL

Rebel against Covid-1984 with your MIND.
It's just a silly old Pentagon PsyOp.

Game over for them.
Every one should consider becoming an ambush occasionally. Get them bastards before they steal our future paradise.

We still got a tiny bit of time.
Can even clean the oceans!
Cheaper than the F-35 program too!!!

Guys.
Imagine the world where everythings always charged for free basically. Our mutual efforts can jump start it. We don't have to be slaves of fake Illuminati wannabes that just happened to be born into rich families but never really learned much cuz they were out of touch arrogant drunk and occupied with play. They squandered it. A lesson for us all. Greed is not acceptable when it hurts others.

They're washed up and done.
HAH

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

It's like someone opened a hole in people's heads and scooped out their brains. No one is thinking that this is basically what we live with every single year.

It really is like they're actively trying to separate out who they can control and who they can't and we're all being marked somehow based on how we behave for some later purpose.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The people who will actually have the best chances of not getting infected and having a major event are those who have been social....they caught the colds and viruses that give them partial immunity already, like the kids in schools.

The people sheltered in nursing homes have had limited exposure, so have the elderly who have been worrying about getting ill because being sick sucks...really sucks when you get old. I know, I am getting older, but will never admit I am old...I get impatient now when I get sick even though I just get mild colds and very mild flues. I go to my daughters and have coffee, there is always a sick kid around there from catching something from school. But, I am the medical soup maker who is making soup high in antiviral elements. I also make soup from grass fed soup bones. All of my soups are actually antiepileptic and antiviral and even to some point anticancer. I need the specially designed soup for my epilepsy, not really for the anti-cancer and anti-viral effects, that is just an added bonus.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'm in full rebellion with knowledge as my only weapon.

I will resist at every turn I'm never ever going to agree with this leadership from that 10,000 psychopaths who went too far and crossed the line.

Now I'll overthrow them.
I'll never give up.
Liberty or Death.

I'm exposing it.
Just kill me LOL.
THEY WON'T
WATCH

I already WON
SunTzu said these guys are amateur.

That's all it takes to fix Earth.
Please listen for once ATS.
That's all you have to do to win.
Think for yourself finally.
Be done with them.
Don't ever listen again.
Go read stuff you're interested in and try to put it together.
Stop buying their # and go cheap.
Grow plants. Stuff like that.
Don't trash the place.
And Love your neighbor dammit. Stop being so stubborn.

The world needs to follow the right path and it's up to all 7 billion of you.

Just stop believing in TV omg.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ok I feel better now.

That was intense to write..
Whew.....

Sometimes some # needs to be said.
I'm so tired of this BS.
It turned into War for me

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

The only thing I question is that its the panacea that its presented as.

It sure wasnt that heal-all for me, these past months. Honestly, that role goes to Vitamin C. This time last year, I would have scoffed at that notion.

Even so, Ive got some wonderful local honey and some Manuka honey on my shelf right now. Alongside other very powerful medicines, from Vit C and Zinc to Artemisinin, we can build a more potent and powerful "medicine cabinet" than many imagine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join