It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Woman Call Cops on a Black Man Who Asked Her To Leash Her Dog.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma
She is a textbook turd
She is also a biden voter

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
"I'm not racist."

Right... She's the worst kind of racist, like the people in this video.

A run-of-the-mill bigot is easy to deal with; you know what she is on the surface. These people are self-righteous and feel justified in their condescension and patronizing attitudes.

:
edit on 2020 5 27 by incoserv because: Fixed video.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv
Not the "typical" offender
This will disappear quickly

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I wonder if the black guy had some kind of Trump gear on

Give me a break.

Maybe just.........maybe people of all sorts are racist...

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I'm not on facebark but you need to check out old mates post he made after the encounter, he may have appeared calm, since he was filming, but he confirms he is a troll by virtue of the contents, and admission, of said FB post.

I think about 90% of NYC is like that...not a lot of nice people there, look at our President...lol I'm actually from NY so I kind of know the attitude they have and they wear it like a medal. I'm still more focused on the over the top police call that she was being assaulted in that super cringe worthy emotional explosion the far left have seemed to develop when things don't go the way they want them to go...

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I'm not on facebark but you need to check out old mates post he made after the encounter, he may have appeared calm, since he was filming, but he confirms he is a troll by virtue of the contents, and admission, of said FB post.

I think about 90% of NYC is like that...not a lot of nice people there, look at our President...lol I'm actually from NY so I kind of know the attitude they have and they wear it like a medal. I'm still more focused on the over the top police call that she was being assaulted in that super cringe worthy emotional explosion the far left have seemed to develop when things don't go the way they want them to go...

But is it really the "far left" people who exhibit cringe worth emotional responses? Come on, man. I know far right and centrist folks who act just like that. I would believe you more if you said "despicable human beings", irrespective of party affiliations.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Kind of silly to invoke politics. To be honest, racism supercedes politics as ive met a few republicans and leftist who are very racists. Not just to black people. Met a lady whose politics seemed to veer far right who hated that hindus moved into her neighborhood. Made fun of them alot before leaving my work. Kinda wish i said something but i was being a customer service bot at that time.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

Yea its not like she said "i think this black man is a Republican!".

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

There are far too many people out there who look for this stuff and then pick it out because A is one color and B is another. This could have happened between any two random people with the same end results.

Kind of weird, she is holding the leash and the dogs collar in her hands and advances on the guy telling him to stop recording. I'm not saying the guy wasn't a troll, or something a long those lines, but geez....Put the leash on and tell the guy to FO in your best NYC way...

Kind of reminded me of this... I wonder if this is the first time they actually didn't have something go their way exactly as they demand it to. There is a huge amount of entitlement spewing out when this stuff happens.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

LOL

They said, her Facebook page showed she was a Bernie supporter, Black Lives Matter, and was one of those Pink $%#$% hat wearing marchers!

The memes just keep writing themselves.

It is funny I can nail it just by her actions.... Those actions are like a damn signature for the WOKE left.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
"I'm not racist."

Right... She's the worst kind of racist, like the people in this video.

A run-of-the-mill bigot is easy to deal with; you know what she is on the surface. These people are self-righteous and feel justified in their condescension and patronizing attitudes.

:

Mark dice from infowars does the same bit . Go to liberal areas and finds people with bad opinions and low information. Edits it to make it seem like their is an epidemic of liberal morons.

You could easily go to some towns in the south a find racist maga people. Edit it down to make it appear like an epidemic of racist trump supporters.

Pathetic journalists. You don't see real journalists who cover serious news l I'm e Abbey Martin stoop to such lows.

Confirmation bias to the core.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I wonder if the black guy had some kind of Trump gear on... More and more minorities are starting to support the president for all he has done for them and the liberals hate it. And it goes without mention that it takes a lot of courage to be a black Trump supporter in this society because democrats will persecute you just as much for that, as they would in the 60's just for being black.

Well she would have an out then as her WOKE fiends rubbed her back as she told them "He had a MAGA hat on, and I thought I was going to DIE! She would receive a badge of courage from them.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

But is it really the "far left" people who exhibit cringe worth emotional responses? Come on, man. I know far right and centrist folks who act just like that. I would believe you more if you said "despicable human beings", irrespective of party affiliations.

Could go both ways, BUT we do need to understand it is also about the shear numbers involved and on the far left it is a rather big percentage, so ya you can say you have seen some on the far right do the same thing, but I can say I have seen whole cities do it...it is all about the numbers in the end.

Also, the right didn't invent all these social warrior things that they use as props to express their behavior. I live near Portland...lol it can be bad...

edit on 27-5-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I don't hear anything when I watch it. Does everyone else have a different version of the video that's linked? The one I am seeing that's linked is silent. All I see are CNN's words and the actions.

edit on 27-5-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
So desperate to bash liberals.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah it has audio. Mainly just telling the cops how she's claiming an african American threatend her. It's really just some lady who probably doesn't interact with anyone besides her close white friends.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Kind of silly to invoke politics. To be honest, racism supercedes politics as ive met a few republicans and leftist who are very racists. Not just to black people. Met a lady whose politics seemed to veer far right who hated that hindus moved into her neighborhood. Made fun of them alot before leaving my work. Kinda wish i said something but i was being a customer service bot at that time.

I'm not sure if it is actually pure racism on her part, at least not knowingly. As far as political I'm just suggesting her behavior is a signature move for the WOKE left...

When anyone sees this below they would say Michael Jordan, and what she did is the WOKE left signature move that is about as easily recognizable too.

edit on 27-5-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Huh ... weird. When I click on it, it's playing silent for some reason. That usually doesn't happen. I expect it with my son's school iPad, but not my desktop.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

That's just silly. You're trying desperately to label liberals as racist for some reason.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

That's just silly. You're trying desperately to label liberals as racist for some reason.

Maybe because they're the ones who keep trying to stuff everyone into neat little insectional victim/grievance boxes based on external characteristics like skin color?

Anyhow, what's to be said - she's a piece of work, and I already said that much.
edit on 27-5-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join