It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

800-1000 Chinese troops cross into India

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
a reply to: Raggedyman

I just realized your avatar is a My Little Pony. Now I definitely can't take you seriously. You wouldn't happen to be one of those Neo-Nazi bronies now would you?

Yeah a my little pony, in a JET fighter
Bronies with guns

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: Raggedyman

Hospitals are made for Han Chinese as part of a replacement program. Tibetans probably get extra mandatory vaccines to sterilize them and maybe their organs harvested as a bonus. Ask any Tibetan if he would exchange couple of Chinese hospital for the whole country back. It's a joke. In 1950 and before that the whole world sucked. The whole asia was a poor #hole without too many hospitals. They would have modern hospitals without China too these days. This is not even an argument. It's nothing. They've been forced to learn Chinese and beaten when they spoke Tibetan for decades. What kind of life is that? Kind of like Uygur muslims having their culture erased, organs harvested and women sterilized. Their fertility numbers are falling. Do they care about all the nice re-educational centers built for them? I dont think so. Hospitals and schools... It's not even a joke.
India had very good relations with Tibet and imperial powers used to build stuff too. They didnt like it and Brittons had to go. Will China go without a war?
Then fkn Mao and Stalin started making some changes. A Great Leap Forward here, invasion there, creating North Korea, cold war, fake submission for globalism...
and here we are today with Chicoms poking Indians on a border of Tibet, far from home.
They deserve more than the beating they got. The water is boiling for this pig.
And you will be remembered for derailing this thread. It doesnt go away

The only thing you missed out here is chinese people eat babies! So much BS coming out of the western world regarding China, and anti China people will absolutly believe everything they read, watch and hear that looks at China in a bad way.

Not to say that CCP have not done terrible stuff, because they have, but what I cannot stand is people who ignore their own governments horrors while pointing the finger at other countries.

Remember a few years back when we were seeing BS western media about Russia, and how they were the new big evil? Problem is, people are too easily manipalated by their government and media.

That is fact!

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I understood it the first time, you dont need to repeat it.
I'm not even a US citizen but I identify myself as one because why not in today's world? There's a lot of Americans in Hong Kong too I'm telling you. It's a universal spirit of liberty. American will kill American for preserve it. I deal with the same fake smucks in the EU. It's one happy fkn cabal. National borders only protect your genom and wealth but ideas spread.
By media you mean the left-media? The left wo are in bed with Chinese communists to suck the tit of globalism and power of global institutions over us all? Yes. Then it sucks at times when they get their hands on power. It should be your fight too wherever you are. Russia sucks too. Ask any Russian. 🙂Does it prevents them from pointing fingers on America? Putin is trying to school everyone about everything like a saint. Iran sucks bad, Venezuela went down the toilet by her own left hand, Pakistan. Of course they hold together like some freaking victims. Typical for the left while they are about to stab you in the back, rob you and take your freedom.

edit on 1/7/2020 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: Jay-morris

I understood it the first time, you dont need to repeat it.
I'm not even a US citizen but I identify myself as one because why not in today's world? There's a lot of Americans in Hong Kong too I'm telling you. It's a universal spirit of liberty. American will kill American for preserve it. I deal with the same fake smucks in the EU. It's one happy fkn cabal. National borders only protect your genom and wealth but ideas spread.
By media you mean the left-media? The left wo are in bed with Chinese communists to suck the tit of globalism and power of global institutions over us all? Yes. Then it sucks at times when they get their hands on power. It should be your fight too wherever you are. Russia sucks too. Ask any Russian. 🙂Does it prevents them from pointing fingers on America? Putin is trying to school everyone about everything like a saint. Iran sucks bad, Venezuela went down the toilet by her own left hand, Pakistan. Of course they hold together like some freaking victims. Typical for the left while they are about to stab you in the back, rob you and take your freedom.

This is just too funny! Looks like someone has been watching too many movies directed by Roland Emmerich lol

This is real life my friend, not a movie!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join