It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

800-1000 Chinese troops cross into India

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
It's indeed all connected. That's why is CCP claiming this border.
They shoudnt be there at all. Chinese trops in Himalayas dont make sense. It's a Maoist provocation to prove that point

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
OH here's a good one

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Same Dali Lama, no change, just older and without his empire

you do realize that the current Dali Lama at the time was 15 and was only in power for 6 months before the chinese invasion, that was from nov 1950 to may 1951 and spent 10 years from age 5 to 15 as a buddhist monk.

so i guess they brought him all kinds of women and children to abuse in his young age and being a monk.

After they took control of China in 1949, the communists asserted that Tibet was part of the “Chinese motherland” (the non-Chinese Qing rulers of China had exercised suzerainty over the region from the 18th century until the dynasty’s fall in 1911/12), and Chinese cadres entered Tibet in 1950. With a crisis looming, the Dalai Lama was asked to assume the role of head of state, which he did on November 17, 1950, at the age of 15. Attempts by the Chinese to collectivize monastic properties in eastern Tibet met with resistance, which led to violence and intervention by the People’s Liberation Army that year. On May 23, 1951, a Tibetan delegation in Beijing signed a “Seventeen-Point Agreement” (under duress), ceding control of Tibet to China; Chinese troops marched into Lhasa on September 9, 1951. During the next seven and a half years, the young Dalai Lama sought to protect the interests of the Tibetan people, departing for China in 1954 for a year-long tour, during which he met with China’s leader Mao Zedong.
14th Dalai Lama Tibetan Buddhist monk

edit on 27-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: now maybe the people that ran the government before he took power did but chances are very slim he abused women and children.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

you do realize that the current Dali Lama at the time of the was 15 and was only in power for 6 months before the chinese invasion, that was from nov 1950 to may 1951 and spent 10 years from age 5 to 15 as a buddhist monk.

so i guess they brought him all kinds of women and children to abuse in his young age and being a monk.

Did you know that the Dali Lama was on the CIA payroll for years after he left Tibeat?

The guy was brought into this, he had no choice. He was given this title, even though we all know it's BS. Tibeat was a brutal place under Lama rule, where most of the population suffered greatly.

You can turn around and say he was young, but the
Lamas before him were brutal.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

i didn't say they weren't. i said it was doubtful that the current Dalai Lama did the things that Raggedyman said he did.

also see my edit.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

i didn't say they weren't. i said it was doubtful that the current Dalai Lama did the things that Raggedyman said he did.

also see my edit.

The current Dali Lama did not do the terrible things former Dali Lamas had done, but he was not there long enough. May he have turned out different? Maybe, but we will never know.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Oh then my mistake, I thought the Dali Lama was a reincarnating Deadpool or something who never dies, just pops up again in someone else. I wonder what the “14th” means after or before his name

Irrespective of him being immortal or whatever, his lineage? Are you saying they were not an oppressive theocracy, are you defending them, fine
I disagree, think the feudal system was of monsters and murderers in Tibet

Edit, see my edit hound dog, edit here below
The Dali Lama is not a name, it’s a title, kind of like “religious, despotic prick who holds humans down in the name of religion”. Or president or prime minister or queen or beloved rule, it’s not a name, it’s a rulers title.

Go study, it’s a wise thing to do before pretending you have a clue
edit on 27-6-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Edit, see my edit hound dog, edit here below The Dali Lama is not a name, it’s a title, kind of like “religious, despotic prick who holds humans down in the name of religion”. Or president or prime minister or queen or beloved rule, it’s not a name, it’s a rulers title.

please, your words from the post i replied to,

Go study, it’s a wise thing to do before pretending you have a clue

if you noticed i posted a link for, wait for it..... the 14th Dali Lama,not the 13th, 12th 11th or any of them before him. you know the one you claimed abused women and children before china invaded.
in this post

Tibet, the Dali Lama, despotic dictator abusing women and children
Raggedyman

then after in a reply to another member you posted this the above quote, quoted again below.

you may need to brush up on those reading and comprehension skills just a tad. cause it's clear you didn't comprehend what was said.

and if you look at my edit in the post you will see that i said that the people running the government before he took over may have. never said they didn't. or any of the others before him.

your spin is not going to work. you made a claim about the 14th Dali Lama, not the 13th, 12th,11th, and so on,which is not very likely to be true. suck it up and stop pretending to be the know it all your not.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Touché but
He was a member of a ruling elite who had lasted many generations and ruled with violence and subjugated people and there was no reason that lineage would end.

My opinion, the end of the Dali Lama and his cohorts, well the Tibetan people were pretty happy, the ruling elite, not so much

We disagree, your opinion is valid to you, not me

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

There is no evidence of your claims about previous Lamas either. Your trolling in this thread is based on Chinese propaganda. I wonder what is your location.

Human Rights in Tibet before 1959

Tibetans want Chinese to fk off their land. Your trolling about Tibet in this thread was obvious and pointless. Occupation of Tibet is an important part of the problem because Chinese cockroaches shouldnt be anywhere near Indian border in the first place. Maoists took over the whole Tibet and now they are trolling Indians. If you see nothing wrong about it then you are lost or a fraud. Or some Pakistani sellout, I dont care much. You dont make sense

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

No you are the troll, a troll, troll, troll
You can post 10 sources and I can post 100 sources that say otherwise and mine won’t be Chinese
I don’t care papag, I will believe as I wish and you can believe as you wish

I don’t particularly care for the Chinese government and I don’t care for the Tibetan theocracy. What I have heard is Tibetans we’re oppressed by their religious overlords and serfs in a feudal system

To bad if you disagree.

I am guessing you are a Hindu or Buddhist so have a vested interest in protecting the Dalai Lama who lived in luxury while the population suffers or is that a troll statement as well?
Except we know that’s a fact

eng.tibet.cn...

Your argument is to attack me, that’s a clear indication you have failed, thanks

How many schools were in Tibet before China, hospitals, basic human rights
Troll, it suits one of us

edit on 30-6-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Really, what a genuinely intelligent post
Rense , yeah, silly me

Actually Vxn, Rense just translated the article.
It itself has nothing to do with the article, Rense just hosted the article

If you really want to excercise your intellect or even try and build it up, do a search on the topic for yourself
The issue with the Dalai Lamas evil empire is a fact beyond Rense
It’s common knowledge history, well not msm history but it’s actually recorded history.
The US was at war with China back then and painted the Dalai Lama a hero to discredit China.
Yes Rense but feel free to do your own research, as if

Problem is, China is the big bad now. Few years ago it was Russia, then Iran, and now it's China's turn.

What bugs me, is the fact that most people jumping on China, completly ignore the horrors their own governments have done in the ladt couple of decades. It's lime that's ok because it is the west.

Now before people start calling me a communist, CCP has done some terrible things, and continue to do terrible things, but we are conditioned to ignore the terrible things our own givernment does, while pointing fingers at other countries.

Mainly this is down to the media because most people are easily manipalated. I mean, how many westerners actually think Tibeat was heaven on earth before Chinese rule? I know a lot of people do, and that is down to the media.

How many BS anti China threads have we seen on here in the ladt three months alone? That is to do with the media.

They pretty much co tr us, and if they wanted too, could start a war, just like that.

But people never learn

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Now you troll me with a chinese "newspaper" when I posted good stuff foreworded by university dude. Am I supposed to read it when nothing coming out of China is real and organic? It's a joke right? Not funny.

If your government didnt murder 60 million of their citizen and continues to do so it's ok to keep Chicoms in check first.
You are not completely wrong though. When your governments keep feeding them technology and jobs in order to fulfill Rothschild's NWO dreams then you should probably start from there.
edit on 30/6/2020 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

If your government didnt murder 60 million of their citizen and continues to do so it's ok to keep Chicoms in check first.

See, this is what you do not understand, and will never most prob understand. I never once said that the CCP is good. Unlike you, I have lived in China and know exactly what it is like. My point is, it's easy to point the finger at another country as if they are the "new great evil" snd completly ignore the evil the west has done in tbe last few decades. Remember, it was Iran before that, and Russia before that who were the next great evil, snd now its Chinas turn.

But who mentions the horrors that happened in Iraq? Who mentions the horrors that happend in Libya? Who mentions the horrors that is still happening in Yemen, which is being funded by the west. Who mentions the fact that the West has funded terrorists to do their dirty work?

So, my point is this. It's not about who is the worst, but my point is, they are all bad, and governments condition their people to turn a blind eye while pointing fingers at other countries and the evils they are doing.

This is the annoying fact of the matter, and we never seem to learn.

You are not completely wrong though.

No I am not.

When your governments keep feeding them technology and jobs in order to fulfill Rothschild's NWO dreams then you should probably start from there.

Companies decide to go to places like China because it's cheap labour, simple as that. And it's not just big companies. Millions of small companies get their products made or bought from china. No one made them do it, apart from the fact that they save money and make more money.

Simple really!

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Am I supposed to read it when nothing coming out of China is real and organic? It's a joke right? Not funny.

Yeah because western media is not filled with BS right? Here is a news Flash for you. Most media is BS and is there to controll and manipulate people. And if you controll and manipalate people, then it's easy for governments to get away with what they do. Build hatred up for a country, and the skies the limit!

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

You Troll me with a pro anti communist link, so what

What’s you reason, are you a buddhist, a Tibetan?

How many schools, how many hospitals was the question
edit on 30-6-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I just realized your avatar is a My Little Pony. Now I definitely can't take you seriously. You wouldn't happen to be one of those Neo-Nazi bronies now would you?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Hospitals are made for Han Chinese as part of a replacement program. Tibetans probably get extra mandatory vaccines to sterilize them and maybe their organs harvested as a bonus. Ask any Tibetan if he would exchange couple of Chinese hospital for the whole country back. It's a joke. In 1950 and before that the whole world sucked. The whole asia was a poor #hole without too many hospitals. They would have modern hospitals without China too these days. This is not even an argument. It's nothing. They've been forced to learn Chinese and beaten when they spoke Tibetan for decades. What kind of life is that? Kind of like Uygur muslims having their culture erased, organs harvested and women sterilized. Their fertility numbers are falling. Do they care about all the nice re-educational centers built for them? I dont think so. Hospitals and schools... It's not even a joke.
India had very good relations with Tibet and imperial powers used to build stuff too. They didnt like it and Brittons had to go. Will China go without a war?
Then fkn Mao and Stalin started making some changes. A Great Leap Forward here, invasion there, creating North Korea, cold war, fake submission for globalism...
and here we are today with Chicoms poking Indians on a border of Tibet, far from home.
They deserve more than the beating they got. The water is boiling for this pig.
And you will be remembered for derailing this thread. It doesnt go away

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Yeah, yeah, yeah, go have a lay down

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join