It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

800-1000 Chinese troops cross into India

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Meanwhile yesterday in Ladakh, India.
The virus, Taiwan, Hong Kong and now India. CCP is seeking a distraction fight similar to North Korean rocket launches.
What do you think, are they broke? Are they trying to pull us into a war to keep face and economy going?
Btw I always wanted to visit India and free Tibet. I like the idea of ignoring them too.
Has CCP just invaded India?

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Tibetans are better off under the CCP than they were under their previous regime
When China invaded Tibet the Tibetans cheered on the street the end of the Dalai Lama and his oppressive dictatorship

The US government lied to you
rense.com...

Anyway, China and India, that’s a bit scary, what’s so valuable worth fighting for I wonder?

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

India has nukes? That isn't picking a fight--that's
real close to sticking your fingers in the fan blade
while you're revvy the Chevy. Stupid is as ...
Bumped for content, if not for crazy. God help us all.

+2 more 
posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Unless India responds China will keep on pushing and pushing and taking any Indian territory they want to take, this could also be a distraction for a potential move by China into Nepal though I am certain this has to do with future strategic plans' by China and is only a smaller part of a larger plan.

I think China is missing the point, India has in the past and will now respond with force if necessary as this is a matter of both national pride and of national security for them, why China want's to push it's nuclear armed southern neighbor that has a comparable population to itself is anyone's guess but just these two nations going to war could wreck the world for the rest of us if it goes nuclear which it has every chance of doing since India will use whatever means' it has to in order to defend itself if negotiations and a Chinese compromise are not reached.

My opinion, this is the action of an utter idiot and moron in the Chinese hierarchy whom for god only know's what stupid reason seems' to think this is a good idea though it is not the first time China has tried to muscle India, a serious mistake on China's part in my opinion, they may have more up to date weapon systems but India will receive almost immediate support in such a dispute if not by the front door then definitely by the back door and over night India would suddenly find itself in charge of a suspiciously updated air force and anti missile systems as well as state of the art EM warfare system's which some western - person's - would decide were just sitting there unused in a warehouse somewhere and donate to there cause along with some civilian instructors to show the Indian's how to use the new technology - not that India is behind the time's in it's own high technology industry it just does not have as much as it's northern neighbor does BUT it's northern neighbor has recently stepped on some very sore toes and upset some sleeping giant's by it's other recent expansionist activity's in the region that threaten and rather than a stabilizing force shown itself to be a destabilizing influence.

I am not saying any names obviously because I believe rather sarcastically we can all deduce whom I mean but it is worth noting that India will also receive some support from one other unexpected superpower whom is also a bit worried about China's expansionism and whom has already in the past had conflict with the Chinese despite at one time sharing the same ideology that the Chinese still adhere to albeit in there own particular flavor of poison.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

China I'm sure has info the rest of us don't.
I'm guessing that they know they can get away with what their doing right now.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Tibetans are better off under the CCP than they were under their previous regime
When China invaded Tibet the Tibetans cheered on the street the end of the Dalai Lama and his oppressive dictatorship

rense.com...

Anyway, China and India, that’s a bit scary, what’s so valuable worth fighting for I wonder?

I remember alot of people in Iraq cheering the end of Saddam as well.

+16 more 
posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

rense.com...

Ohhh yeah makes sense, that must be why all those Tibetans set themselves on fire (not sure if you'd know what self immolation is) in protest.

But please, continue parroting the Chicom propaganda comrade.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
They got into a skirmish on this border earlier this month.. and a few months ago. There was a big stand off in 2013 too. China is always needling.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

China I'm sure has info the rest of us don't.
I'm guessing that they know they can get away with what their doing right now.

They rather behave like a psychotic Chinese ex stalking your new girlfriend.
India is set to replace them as a place where stuff is made.
So they may have chose them as the right proxy to fight and racket us in the future.
Maybe they dont have a plan and just do random nervous stuff as a preventive posture as they see the rage coming because of the virus rather soon

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
We have enough evidence already of small things turning into huge things.
I don't like this at all.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

rense.com...

....and that's just page 507.....

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Same reason why China needs all that land in Africa and South America. Think about it, what's happening that going to cause the CCP to relocate millions of Chinese citizens? That's your answer.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

India will be considering their options , checking out allies, wondering if they can light a fire in the belly of the CCP. China needs a big distraction, to maintain the focus of the 6% of their population who are members of the party, who control the rest, during this time of potential disruption, they realize that invading Taiwan would be a step to far. Japan America are sitting to close so India it is. Lets hope they have done their due diligence.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
It's not "just" India. You'd be surprised how many people would give them a hand because it's the right thing to do.
I dont like the comparison but just in Britain 2,675,149 men volunteered for WW1.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Rense???

They manufacture fake news and have been for decades.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
China has finally decided to remove the Panda Mask. For 20 plus years China has been using the Panda Mask to negotiate a better position for themselves. Negotiating as a "developing nation" and as a potential ally all the while preparing behind the scenes to surpass the US. The longer the US politicians didn't notice or didn't care the better for China.

China's actions during this corona virus outbreak have removed the perception they are not a threat. By choosing to cover up the initial outbreak. And then cover up human to human transition. Then shut down travel to and from Wuhan inside China but allow international travel from Wuhan was on purpose. China decided to allow the virus to spread around the globe. They saw the virus as an opportunity. They knew the virus would effect China negatively. But if allowed to spread it would effect the world. They thought that if they bought themselves some time they could prepare for this virus to mitigate the effects in China. If the virus spread around to globe and decimated the world economy not just China's economy. That China would be in a position to emerge a more powerful nation on the world stage.

Well people noticed what they did so China stopped pretending. They took off the Panda Mask. They are going to try and take Hong Kong and Taiwan. And if they deystroy Hong Kong's economy to do so that's fine by them. It doesn't help them to allow two systems. Hong Kong's prosperity only highlights the short comings of communism.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
China is Nazi Germany 1936. It will need to be taken out!

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

rense.com...

I remember alot of people in Iraq cheering the end of Saddam as well.

I have no doubt that people cheered the end of Saddam, what’s your point. Are you saying the US is China
I doubt that’s a good comparison

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

rense.com...

Ohhh yeah makes sense, that must be why all those Tibetans set themselves on fire (not sure if you'd know what self immolation is) in protest.

But please, continue parroting the Chicom propaganda comrade.

Really, “all the tibetans” set themselves on fire, did they now?
Or just the religious tibetans, the monks, the ones who lost control and power.
Scares me how some of you Americans believe whatever you are told so easily

China, oppressive, bully regime, backed my crazies.
Tibet, the Dali Lama, despotic dictator abusing women and children
But don’t worry, history is subjective to the simpleton

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Raggedyman

Rense???

They manufacture fake news and have been for decades.

Really, what a genuinely intelligent post
Rense , yeah, silly me

Actually Vxn, Rense just translated the article.
It itself has nothing to do with the article, Rense just hosted the article

If you really want to excercise your intellect or even try and build it up, do a search on the topic for yourself
The issue with the Dalai Lamas evil empire is a fact beyond Rense
It’s common knowledge history, well not msm history but it’s actually recorded history.
The US was at war with China back then and painted the Dalai Lama a hero to discredit China.
Yes Rense but feel free to do your own research, as if

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join